I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE

I am having a nerdgasm right now. My favorite scientist Neil DeGrasse Tyson is explaining the stunning James Webb Space Telescope images on national TV.
youtube.com/watch?v=KVrdxDV-6mU
I AM COOMING AHHHH

Attached: science.png (1276x1080, 817.81K)

Gnomes control space you're just seeing the crap we put there for you. All of the cool space we hide from humans.

Attached: QQmerr8gdcU1ijjaRgSfn5cAvwWUGxgQ0mGt5D-p8z0.png (1271x927, 1.56M)

Are people pretending or don't they realize how poor of a photoshop this is? The "6 pointed stars" are literally the same render in different sizes, they didn't even bother to rotate some to make it look less fake.

You cannot deny the digits you scienve unbelievers

Based gnomebot

checked
>six-pointed stars
user, what are you on about? I am scared

He scammed people with a kickstarter space game that went no where
Then told people they paid for an idea not an actual game

Not buying it.
Looks fake as shit.

Attached: 1657838170885.jpg (512x680, 142.25K)

>hexagonal mirror grid makes hexagonal lens flares
woah

Checked.

It's like video games taking a massive leap from 1980 to 2000 and making smaller incremental steps between 2000 to 2020. Hubble was mind-blowing for its time the images were impressive, especially because nothing else was like them, James Webb has to up its game.

It didn't go to nowhere, user. It went into space.
In space, no one can hear ask for a refund. That's why the jews want to take space from us.

This isn't true at all. The first Hubble images were all fucked up and they had to send a repair crew.

you can't expect disinterested zoomers to know about shit the boomers are embarassed about

I watched a documentary with him in it and man, he is a fucking genius and a top scientist.

To be honest this blurry shit is such a let down. These people totally know what happened at the beginning of the universe and what rock was doing 15 million years ago, but this is the height of technology? I really can’t believe people are so well conditioned to believe any of this shit. It’s absurd.

god i hate you globohomo kraut faggots

He and Jordan Peterson should have babby together. It would rule the universe with its massive brain.

How dare you! He's on the side of Science™!

For having access to Wikipedia zoomers can be so fucking dumb. Us millennials were smarter when we only had a Encarta encyclopedia cd.

Did the documentary say he was a genius and you accepted it as fact?

This gif was made out of the images from the DSCVR satellite. It' an official NASA thing.

Attached: DSCOVR-Far-Side-Moon.gif (720x700, 2.64M)

Imagine if bill nye, neil degrasse tyson and jordan peterson all fucked and made a mega genius ?

Get him to explain this

Attached: 165805953650002s.jpg (125x125, 1.7K)

>Look it makes pictures of stars
We already had pictures of stars. How much did we waste on this thing again?

Attached: 1647986415338.jpg (683x683, 32.08K)

didn't that nigger get found out for not having studied anything related to science? He's an engineer or something? Anyway, it's a nigger so that tells you what the US is listening to.

Stand back! I be doin science n' sheeeit!

lmao fucking low effort as fuck

nigger
>we photoshopped the colors in there to represent the color spectrum that humans can see
k why is did you photoshop in a six pointed lens flare into some of the stars
>stop being antisemitic

Attached: 63CE1BF3-F5A0-466A-815A-4554F7866FDB.jpg (1099x982, 569.72K)

>N-I-G-G-E-R-S
>S-P-A-C-E
WOOOAAH