Serious question

If you fell in love with a girl and then she mentioned being a coalburner, what would you do?

Attached: 85ED8E2F-1452-4092-B2F2-E9C15DB29DD5.jpg (541x438, 45.16K)

test

I see you you’re not shadow banned

You are better off alone and miserable than with someone knowing it's making you miserable and trying somewhat successfully to convince yourself that you aren't actually miserable while being even more miserable than you'd be alone.

I would never fall in love with someone like that. But if it did happen, I'd dump her and I'd get tested for hiv

I think I can try to ignore it but you’re right it will forever bother me. I wish I could erase my memory of knowing it

She never even kissed him but picturing her even walking next to a nigger repulses me

My affection for her would probably evaporate and I'd lose interest. I'd be more sad at seeing a sweet girl disappear before my eyes to be replaced by a cum receptacle than personally aggrieved
Well if she didn't actually do anything with him then it's maybe a bit much to call her a coal burner

I would never get to the point of a girl talking to me

don't fall in love you dumbass
falling in love is for women and t.v. shows.
always keep control of your emotions.

I don't fall in love

If she dated the nigger, he gorilla fucked her into the couch. Just ghost her like the nigger did.

>it's maybe a bit much to call her a coal burner
True but even being willing to go on dates with a nigger means there’s something mentally wrong with her

No I trust her completely that she didn’t even kiss him

As if it would be any better if she took miles of any other cock. She's not a virgin? Then marriage is out of the question

>I trust her completely
Bad move

Congratulations on your first day in the job, schlomo. Have some (you)s

>True but even being willing to go on dates with a nigger means there’s something mentally wrong with her
Or she's just, like all women, an impressionable retard and was duped by ZOG mind control rays into suppressing her natural aryan hatred of niggers. If you are indeed entirely confident that nothing transpired between them then it speaks well of her that she was in that situation but felt instinctual hesitancy to engage any further

This too though tbqh desu

Men can't fall in love.

turn 540 and walk away. did it once do it again

>No I trust her completely that she didn’t even kiss him
HA! FOOL

>She never even kissed him
lol you can't be that stupid

>what would you do?
RUN

I am sure of that but I asked her if she would marry a nigger and she said yes if he was a great guy. I just can’t believe women are so stupid

>No I trust her completely that she didn’t even kiss him
Bait Thread.
captcha: S4GE