Orania South Africa A Whites-Only Town

Did they crack the code of political correctness by insisting the town is a "cultural project"? Is this the blueprint we can all follow to keep violent blacks out of our communities?

"Oranians maintain that the town exists as a cultural project rather than a racial one. That only Afrikaners are allowed to live and work there is an effort to preserve Afrikaner culture and not a racially motivated exclusionary tactic. According to one resident, Orania is not necessarily an all-white town. It just happens that Afrikaners are white. Even menial jobs are carried out by poor white laborers.

travelnoire.com/the-history-of-south-africas-protected-whites-only-town-orania

Attached: OrainaSA.jpg (1200x858, 104.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thesouthafrican.com/news/orania-crime-stats-teacher-rape-student/
thesouthafrican.com/news/breaking-is-orania-crime-free-what-cases-reported/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Unsurprisingly, this place has even higher child rape rates than the darkest pits of the darkest continent. Afrikaners are the worst.

Attached: itibg142if071.jpg (1584x1980, 825.42K)

Really? Why?

That's because they actually report it, smoothbrain

I think I found the story he maybe referring to. A student teacher was fucking underage girls.

The age of consent in SA is 17.

thesouthafrican.com/news/orania-crime-stats-teacher-rape-student/

bulkshit

yeah so bullshit

Too bad you have to live in the middle of the desert if you want some space to yourself

Afrikaners rape their own children by the dozen, and then harass decent black folk with their claims of "supremacy". They are like gypsies, flies, or mosquitoes. I would rather be a Jew for eternity than an Afrikaner for even a second.

Attached: zzzwfzz0nv741.jpg (1504x2016, 220.92K)

"There’s very little denying that, in comparison to the rest of South Africa, Orania does have low crime rates. A lack of inequality and a very small, heavily-vetted population of 2 500 residents are huge factors to consider, here. But Lindiwe Mazibuko would not describe it as crime-free"

thesouthafrican.com/news/breaking-is-orania-crime-free-what-cases-reported/

It's amusing that Oranians would rather accept a dirty, stinking kaffer than an Anglo.
Fucking boomers.

Nonsense. Go and get chinanised

For now. Until darkie says the land is his.

Good morning, Shlomo!

The piss drinking australian has an opinion

t. kaffir kroespoes
nigger kill yourself

Attached: Untitled.png (311x298, 9.27K)

Source?

JUDE

>t. Aussie butthurt about rugby

Im moving to South Afrika when van rensburgs' prophecies come true. When russia rolls into turkey its over for the USA.

bro, no one would rather be a jew aside a jew. I rather be dead than a jew. how about that.

he's some sort of a negro that got out of SA, maybe 2nd gen even, saw him use similar english phrasings in a south africa thread where he mostly used your babby dutch dialect and pretending he lived in SA as he did in some other thread with kangaroo flag, literal unpaid brownoid demoralizer