Someone explain to me why jewish architecture is like this ? Why does it have that distinct globohomo look ?

Someone explain to me why jewish architecture is like this ? Why does it have that distinct globohomo look ?

Attached: A76EDB6C-27B0-4EC8-871A-C8C0693E5A98.jpg (220x124, 9.43K)

Attached: E504A3C7-123C-4EBF-BF63-CEC14327B410.jpg (1280x960, 129.4K)

It's an improvement to generic neoclassical rectangle #7385

OMG A WEDGE IN A BUILDING

We get it how many fucking threads do you need to whine about this

Attached: 1654702417921.jpg (492x254, 29.6K)

On a classical building
Why are jews like this ?

Bauhuas
20th century post-modernost german art
Fuck proportions n shieet

Brutalist

Why are u fucking talking your country is even more cucked than mine you fucking kraut dont you have more halohoax reparations to pay for the #8907231th survivor

It's to break your spirit.

Weimar Germany created such architecture

Now guess who ruled Weimar Germany

they like to add big noses to building to remind everyone who owns them

At least I'm not shitting my pants five times a day every time I think about a fucking basic geometrical form occuring in modern architecture

It's a fucking wedge get the fuck over it and carry on

>waste of public space
>call it art
why?

I call it "the nose knows" architecture

Attached: nose.jpg (1920x1080, 410.31K)

I fucking HATE (((architects))) so much it's unreal
>NOOOOOO I have to MAKE MY MARK!!!
>I MUST ruin the aesthetic and character of this city with a giant steel and glass shit block so people remember me when I'm dead!!

That’s right, kneel to your overlords, the jews. Take all that cum, kraut.

I like it. It makes a boring ass 19th century boomer building interesting and neat.

I can see the nose kek

>I MUST ruin the aesthetic and character of this city
This is in Krautland, dude. All their stuff is already shit.

Jews hate beauty. They also hate strength and balance. Their minds are preoccupied with perversions -- always looking for the next opportunity to deceive.

This is why they smear their inversions all over the host civilization.

Attached: Beautiful FTM Benis.webm (256x480, 1.55M)

>>>/reddit/

Should we instead preserve these buildings in stasis until the end of time? This isn't some archeological treasure, it looks the same as 1,000 other such buildings all over Europe. If the architects who designed those buildings could manipulate glass and metal with the ease that we can they'd have been doing weird experimental shit too

Subtle merchant thread?

Psywar against western civilization. Destroy culture heritage and replace it with antihuman eyesores, you will successfully disconnect man from the land and can lead him wherever you wish.