I surrender

Attached: 86475872853.jpg (854x737, 139.69K)

So did your ancestors

you shouldn't have used all the german gas in concentration camps

Hey it's our job nigger

Good. Fucking refugee-loving faggots.

Freeze faggots, freeze.

they are fucking idiots for putting themselves in that situation in the first place.
merkel and her ilk shut down all the nuclear plants and coal plants.

>RT
What did you expect them to write?

Nuclear and coal plants don't heat houses. At least they have never in Germany. It's been mostly coal, then oil, and today gas. If they all used heat pumps, it might be argument but they don't.

Nothing matters even if gas transactions resume. Overall it will be a net benefit for Germany. The plebs will sleep comfortably, and the politicians will get re-elected.

>RT
go kill yourself, faggot OP

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HITLER, DON'T SURRENDER

YOU CAN FIND GAS ELSEWHERE

YOU CAN GAS THE KIKES WITH GAS FROM OTHER PLACES

DON'T SURRENDER HITLER THE WORLD IS LOST WITHOUT YOU

>nuclear doesn’t heat houses
are you trolling

> RT
> also on RT: how russia built the first space station on jupiter and how russia is the greatest country ever

we could meet and warm each other, no homo just bros :3

Man history really does repeat itself

Russians must really be gettin' anxious pushing this through their western puppet mouthpieces; we'll be fine. Russia will be fine too, China will take care.

Is winter that harsh in Germany? Can't you just wear warm clothing? We get -40 wind chills where I'm at, and you can survive just fine with layers.

>Nuclear and coal plants don't heat houses.
you can get electric storage heaters, and electric hobs.
many homes here in the UK are heated by electricity only.

Kek, Russia is just winning against the ZOG by letting this war go on.

everyone who likes RT is a retard

Most houses in Germany aren't. They could have shut off most of their power plants and it wouldn't affect heating unless the controller circuits don't get power anymore.

Posting a source from RT to prove Germany will collapse ANY MINUTE NOW is like a Jew posting Israel times to prove why we need more antisemitism laws

Don't you hate it when your World Economic Forum Young Global Leader in charge sides with World Economic Forum Young Global leader Zelensky instead of World Economic Forum member Putin to secure gas for your country, while simultaneously cutting nuclear power. Really makes you wonder.

Ask me how I know you've never been to RT.

The issue is the homes without gas this winter are going to use electric heaters and crash the power grid.

>Germany surrenders before France and switches to winning side before Italy

Truly a strange timeline

No, he's just retarded.

>idiots for learning from WW2 that appeasement doesn’t work
Establishing economic ties with Russia was the most intelligent thing western world leaders have accomplished in the last 20 years.

Two. More. Weeks!!! Surely we'll "surrender" then, starting Nord Stream 2 without certification in April as well

>Build new pipeline for cheap gas and good economy
>*Fat eagle coughing*
>drops everything he paid for because he's a good bitch who listens to his master
Germans are the most retarded ethnicity on par with niggers. They are literally sheep that just follow orders.
And don't get me started on their warped view on morality and what's considered right or wrong.

Attached: 1658058216542.jpg (1280x1280, 317.67K)

>Poland
What did you expect that flag to write?

I am sure the ns2 will start before this winter and you will be happy we pumping gas to you submissive cucks aka yurofags