Do burgers really??

Do burgers really??

Do you enjoy being wageslaves or something?

Attached: Screenshot_20220717-132313.jpg (1440x758, 178.75K)

Bump, I want an answer

I would trade away all the benefits of my job for just 50% of an american after tax salary. I work in tech and >50% of my salary goes to the govt one way or another.

Attached: 52CCBA40-5824-4D02-B010-2D15035F84B5.jpg (658x762, 98.81K)

same.
i would trade all my social security bullshittery for being able to own an AR-15 and going to EDEKA with it.

Benefits are left to employers for them to compete amongst one another. Nearly every “good” job offers paid maternity leave.

Thats fucked m8

I would quit working and get a gun.

Do you enjoy being surrounded by melanin rich people or live in a suburban hellscape, with the possibility of being shot and having to give away your life savings because the insurance refuses to cover it?

I think it's fucked, no job just gives raw salary without benefits. They instead pay you in healthcare.

Yes, but do you have unlimited sick leave like any civilized country?

Every job Ive had offered sick leave.

I like the system of limited sick days a year without questions. The unlimited sick days we have just leads to lazy bastards especially boomers abusing it and staying home for like 6-8 week a year while i have to work as i am never sick.

FMLA doesn’t mean shit. I was fired from a job years ago when I used FMLA to take care of my mother for a few weeks before she died. Company approved FMLA leave too, then threatened me almost immediately that I would be fired if I didn’t return to work. Called an attorney and was told there was nothing he could do. FMLA is an empty law without consequences for employers. Sounds great but doesn’t mean jack shit.

It's correct that there's no law on the books at the federal level here in burgerland.
>Companies that don't have a good system of benefits tend to be a dump where drug addicts and basketballers work.
>In a trade and I'm non union and I get almost a month of vacation each year and I have good quality insurance that isn't outrageous cost.
Employers know that they need to have incentives to get/retain good people. Also you can own an AR here, so best not to start too much shit with a stranger, lest they want to ventilate you.

Health insurance is only a problem for unemployed whites. Blacks get it free, and employed people get it through their work. Also I’m not saying private > public or trying to stir anything up with that, but Canadas health system is completely fucked. It’s literally comparable to 3rd world health care at this point.

Attached: B54FE33F-E1C7-4FA6-ABC9-F3AA2AC8434C.jpg (579x946, 119.36K)

There's no federal law because shit like that is generally done at a state level.

>federal legal requirements
Working as intended; the states are supposed to be unique and distinct and the federal government and administrative state are supposed to be much smaller. If you don't like the rules where you live either get skills where you can negotiate a better contract with your employer or move.

My company gives me 12 weeks paid, the women get even more. Not everything requires government intervention.

You get health insurance though.

If your employer doesn't give you medical leave, get a new employer, or start your own business and you can give your employees all the leave they desire right up until you go bankrupt

The healthcare system here is totally fucked up. Last time I went to a hospital here the waiting room was so full people were sitting on the floor and the lights were off for some reason. There were no staff except a single security guard and the women doing check in or whatever it’s called. I literally had to drive to Ontario to see a doctor and ended up paying anyway… If anyone is curious it was st Mary’s hospital in Montreal too, not some random place in the middle of nowhere.

Attached: F40B687A-379A-4BA4-BE59-1E70C3D905BD.jpg (846x1024, 94.42K)

The only real humans are NEETs and based small business owners. Everyone else is an exploitative corpo or a braindead wagie NPC who would wipe the shit from a Jew's gaping diarrhea-laden asshole if he paid their rent.

Attached: 1623129043841.png (992x1856, 141.03K)

What about workers councils? Do you have those? Where you discuss salary raises for everyone and making sure employees aren't undervalued

In Canada if you have a knife stuck in your chest you’ll get treatment instantly and it’s free. But any chronic injury or non overtly obvious emergency you’ll have to wait a stupid amount of time for, even to the point where your condition will worsen before getting treatment.

Attached: 26D3FE03-BACC-47B6-B780-FA44582D5467.jpg (960x747, 170.95K)

yes
im salaried, so i dont have to work 40 hours
and its completely remote, so i can read books or do yardwork and the like during work hours
i receieved a 10% raise last year to outpace inflation and get yearly raises which have never been less than 3%
and the insured im provided is fantastic; ive never had to pay out of pocket for anything
i currently have 200 hours of time off i can use at any time, might take a long vacation soon

Attached: 1614869311348.png (759x751, 256.06K)

just go live in america you dumbfuck what are you doing in communist north cuba?

You can always bargain for it if you are a valuable person for the company.

We get more money but end up giving it right back in the form of taxes, healthcare, city tax, state tax, federal tax. Property tax, license plate... it doesn’t end everything is taxed and everywhere you go you have to pay. If you earn $50k in the U.S. you probably get to pocket 10k after it’s all said and done and you pay all your bills.
>Canada definitely is better off

Ok, so let's do real talk here, how much do you have left per month after everything? So just for living, food, etc?

depends on the state and how much you make
i'm in MN, a very high tax state, and make six figures
I have to pay about 30% when state taxes and healthcare are included
i personally save 20%, leaving me with 50% to do with as I will

>i personally save 20%, leaving me with 50% to do with as I will
So that's what, 5k per month left? And how much do you pay for rent or whatever?

The problem is not the lack of paid sick leave. The problem is the corporate welfare, protectionism for the wealthy class, lobbying, IP legislation and anti-competitive regulations.

In a true free market capitalist society we wouldn't need anything for workers because companies would compete for the best workers, and if they don't the same workers would become their rivals.

>5K
>rent
roru
rumao
european math at its finest
im not giving out any more personal information, but if youd passed first grade, youd know that it would be somewhere between $50K and $90K that im left with
and only poorfags and retards rent

Attached: 1621292845444.png (720x718, 253.62K)