We're safe bros

We're safe bros

Attached: FB_IMG_1658056597962.jpg (1080x1949, 117.24K)

Safe from ads perhaps, not the power of Gnomekind.

Autistic people are also hard to brainwash with propaganda

>Autism is a vaccine to MK Ultra
>Vaccines cause autism
>Vaccines cure MK Ultra

This can not be true OP.

Autist and gnomes get along you fucking nigger.

Not autists who do not build the gnomehüt

I dont think we are immune just that it would need to be calibrated differently. As we are not the main stream they end up not targeting right and so we just sit here watching the insanity from the outside. Not able to understand why clown world is as it is.

ads just feel rapey

>ye olde internet tactic of calling everyone autistic that doesn't believe you

Attached: 1653980758114.gif (500x491, 355.02K)

make the gnomehüt

Attached: gnome stump.jpg (700x852, 249.21K)

because autistic pattern recognition is a God send gift that can't be defeated by marketers demons

My problem with ads is that I know I'm being fucked and inticed into buying something. If I, instead, head to a subreddit dedicated to that item, it'll take me 5 mins to find a top 5 list, from which I can pick one instead. Consequently, I avoid being fucked.

for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.

>I avoid being fucked
Don't we all...

>uses leddit
>avoids getting fucked
kek it checks out

I miss the rage!

Do you ever think that autism might actually be a sort of evolutionary defence mechanism since jews have been predating upon humanity for thousands of years? It's not perfect but being unconventional, the unwillingness to follow the 'herd' and being harder to brainwash is a boon.

>Doesn't abuse the free resource of manchildren obsessed with a single thing who can compile the best of for you
NGMI

Wait, normal people aren't able to phase out the ads?

they're a nuisance, and that causes me to dislike whatever it is they're even more

>I know I'm being fucked
>I avoid being fucked
if the end result is you brought shit you didn't need then you were suckered

Attached: 1652223010999.gif (640x474, 2.99M)

I never even imagined advertising to work on anyone. It's just visibility they are paying for.

>Not having the disposable income to buy what you want
>6 figures at 24
NGMI, either

bull. aspies are the most common in the globohomo agenda, as most of the time they tend to be fags too.

Good for you. You'll eventually reach a point where money doesn't solve problems or get you what you want, that's how it is when you can eventually acquire everything you'd ever want to buy. Beyond that point, you'll need connections, abilities, and violence. Even billionaires aren't fully free, and are unable to end the war on drugs and free people the love from prison. It all comes down to connections, and abilities, and violence.

It's mostly a coincidence because marketing doesn't target autistic people.

I always wonder how much money goes into reddit or youtube product lists.

>no numbers
Sources say all leaf flags are retarded trannnys

Autists are useful but not a threat to ((them)))
Those who analyze advertisements effects on themselves and reject their relentless appeal to the basest of emotions, they are the dangerous ones

>already enlightened
>spent the past 12 months living ascetically
I can just choose not to indulge. I have no issues left. Actualisation is not this unachievable, mythical state. I have come to peace with the state of the world, too. I really only buy what I need. I haven't said anything contrary to what you are, you're just projecting and so you assume I have the same issues you do.

as an aspie myself, i can confirm. we are.

Really too much. To get me the top 5 list I can abuse, plebbitors spend thousands.

>vaccines cause autism
>autism prevents psyop?
>isn’t autism defined by your ability to coordinate social cues?
Something doesn’t make sense here

You are not like me, user.

Indeed, but we are all destined for the same place anyway. You, me, there's nothing different about us other than the superficial when you zoom out a little.

They are far more easier to manipulate.

The TL;DR on how not to suffer is to willingly expose yourself to suffering. I willingly enter paranoid states while high, I do large doses of psychedelics a couple times a year, I turn my workouts into hour long torture sessions. I push myself slightly outside of my comfort zone everyday. The result is that I am hard as nails. Anyone can achieve this.

>marketing niggers accuse non-consumers of being mentally retarded
Cope. If they had a better product maybe people would buy it

Tbqh I’ve never understood ads. Regardless of the medium. If I don’t need something, I’m not gonna to buy it because you bombard me with it. As well as, if I do need something, I research it by myself (aka I find the products without ads).

>Wow guyz, this Globohomo article says that retards are achkually immune to propaganda!
Okay then, why are most trannies autists?

I, too, wonder this. I am guessing that the disconnect between the moral conscience and the self is what creates this little loophole.

Plus this place is more susceptible to gorilla marketing than sites that have accounts.

But we are living in the age of targeted ads now. You only need a small market to build a profitable business. What can you sell to autists (besides conspiracy theories)?

Underrated

>t.NRX monkey brained jew marionette

More negging. I’m seeing this a lot these days. Don’t want to be considered autistic or disabled? Just buy our shilled garbage goy!

It does. My sister and her female friends buy into whatever is told them. And they become evangelists of said things too. Keep in mind that advertising can be way mor subtle that the classic ad video roll.