OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG IS THAT A :.... A BLACK PERSON??? IM SO FUCKING TIRED OF BEING GENOCIDED... JEWS WILL NOT REPLACE US...

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG IS THAT A :.... A BLACK PERSON??? IM SO FUCKING TIRED OF BEING GENOCIDED... JEWS WILL NOT REPLACE US. I VE HAD IT! I WILL NOT WATCH THE NEXT MARVEL MOVIE IF THIS CONTINUES!

Attached: 165805534403480.jpg (1500x1500, 359.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/1gusO8S0RAgW
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

As a Gnome it's an insult. The jews will pay for their insolence.

Why don't the put prominent white characters in movies like Black Panther or Shang Chi?

Cultural erasure is indeed a documented part of genocide

Attached: 1640559608171.png (1275x611, 110.12K)

a white character was the only compelling character in black panther

wite rassists shake my head man

voca.ro/1gusO8S0RAgW

>Erasing culture

Why do whitoids insist on casting niggers everywhere? I'm tired of seeing sheboons and niggers in armor and uniform lmao

Go make your own fiction nigger. You don't belong here.

They think they can conquer the Sun god.
LISTEN TO ME JEWS.
AVE SOL INVICTUS.

Attached: 5305-Brescia-SGiulia-Ritratto_di_Claudio_II_Gotico_o_Aureliano-scontornata_png.png (220x366, 113.55K)

its cuz the white man gotta keep a hobbit down cuh

Who's going extinct again?

Attached: 1632391581614.jpg (2064x3824, 1.39M)

This is so ghey lmao. It is passed the point of being angry how they desecrated his work to just fucking comedy.

Americans literally WORSHIP niggers.

Scary dude...

Attached: 1657889253907.jpg (960x784, 54.54K)

lord of the rings is so fucking gay

its not that omg there is a black person in a amazon series nobody cares. its that they actively pushed it like this is a selling point. why not just quietly release it like every thing else amazon made thats a series

It's not bad because it's black, it's bad because it's fake. Uncritical bugmen will slurp it down because they don't look for anything real, they just want to see the visuals from the first series again, but different. The artless diversity is actually a positive for them because it's visually anti racist.

fr fr gandalf but how'd you hook up with these moth sluts cuh, want to get me sum of that

yes iam tired

Attached: 1652549652434.jpg (900x551, 77.88K)

Is that a real publicity shot or a joke?....I don't watch TV

we wuz dwarfs n hobbits n sheet nigga finna mordor the rings and explan origins of sauron n shit nigga over here rewriting history cuh

Disgusting kike. Whites in America have decreased in nominal numbers, while population as a whole has risen since 2010. Population under 16 is already majority nonwhite. This is the result of deliberate policies, and it absolutely falls under the UN definition of genocide.
In Ukraine it is even more blatant and worse. Ukraine has lost more than 8 million to natural decrease (births minus deaths) since 1992 and total kike takeover. More than 15%, same as WW2. Andnow it is only acclerating. And it already happened in the last during bolshevik terror, famines and gulags.
Pogroms will come back. You are getting too wreckless with your chutzpah, people are waking up.

Attached: 1645358730826.png (457x1175, 55.32K)

AYO HOL UP
what if white peoples waz orcs in kangz of the rings nigga, since they always gettin they ass beat