He makes a valid point. Europeans need to toughen the fuck up. Ukrainians are getting bombed every single day...

He makes a valid point. Europeans need to toughen the fuck up. Ukrainians are getting bombed every single day, while Euros are complaining that their food costs have gone up by 0.5% and heating bills have gone up by 0.1%. Big fucking deal. Consider it your part in helping the Ukrainian War effort.

Attached: ukraine-winter-gas.png (536x302, 55.74K)

>My house was bombed by Putin himself. I'll sleep in the same spot where the bombs dropped so I can surely die tonight. I'll even buy a tent to make sure I have no insulation

>States Putin is bad because Russia is carpet bombing Ukraine
>Somehow buying oil from Russia which funds their war effort against Ukraine is somehow not bad.

>Europeans need to toughen the fuck up
Show flag fucking faggot
"Helping" Ukraine is ruining Europe even faster than hordes of rapefugees

fuck ukraine

No one cares about Ukraine natofag.

>Consider it your part in helping the Ukrainian War effort.
Why do you want me to help Russia? I was trying to remain neutral, but if you kikes insist...

>my flat is gonna be 1 degree colder
'lalala I don't know anything about the economy, and I'm not afraid to show it' the post

I would just cut you fucks off from free shit entirely.

0,5% is too much

>Oh my GOD! My flat is gonna be 1 degree colder this winter during the night. Oh the humanity! Oh the suffering! We must buy gas from putin!!

Attached: artworks-DfDLRYUqkm9IDWcy-AYXT0w-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 39.24K)

Europeans need to return to God and Christ
And destroy the rothschilds central banking system

>My house was bombed by putin. I will spend winter in tent in my garden.

Attached: 088.jpg (785x1000, 75.82K)

It goes up by that amount in a day cum guzzler, why should I give a shit about Ukraine

Why is he typing that in English? Retarded German political energy policy doesn't affect me in the least, one because I'm not a poor fag, two because we never turned off our Nuclear here and have our own oil and gas fields in the North Sea unlike Germany.

Attached: 1655721563614.jpg (909x1200, 116.03K)

>Consider it your part in helping the Ukrainian War effort.
okey but then thats it

The government pays for my heating. I'll be making sure to keep my whole apartment cozy this winter.

Sounds like Ukraine should seek peace then.

are germans really like this? wtf, insane

your numbers are way off.

heating bills are up by at least 150%

Food by at least 20%

and this is only the begging.

Also fuck the Ukrainians, cunts started it.

C o O l i T w I t H y O u R a N t I s E m I t I s M 1 ! 1

Attached: 1658037594209.png (1440x1086, 1.77M)

I'd rather have Russia nuke Ukraine than me having a slight inconvenience.

yeah people should not care about germany that much. we have brought this shit uppon ourselfs and i think it is deserved that people freeze a bit in the winter. i mean look at the people we elected.

>Also fuck the Ukrainians,
yes goyim yes more brother wars
blame the drunk retard cattle that get groomed into this by globohomo glowniggers
good cull your own ethnic neighbors
make room for the new europeans goy
dont forget to pay your taxes goy
obey the law goy
dont question my semitic superiority goy

Attached: 1642890873717.gif (220x220, 93.21K)