To be friend of the USA you have to kill your own country’s economy on behalf of the USA otherwise you’re an enemy :)

To be friend of the USA you have to kill your own country’s economy on behalf of the USA otherwise you’re an enemy :)

Attached: 8C34F6D1-6A80-4421-90C9-FF29B7A7A3B0.jpg (750x662, 249.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2BKUs_rVzOw
youtube.com/watch?v=ct4P6e-5qec
youtu.be/IbWaNPAS39s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Germany is under Gnome control

To save the economy from collapse, we must destroy the economy.

Attached: 1655918201105m.jpg (1024x790, 82.3K)

>Russian has can be replaced by LNG

Attached: tenor.gif (220x220, 625.86K)

youtube.com/watch?v=2BKUs_rVzOw

they are burning alive why do they need anything but the fires god provides

youtube.com/watch?v=ct4P6e-5qec

I have a real question that's gonna sound stupid because I'm dumb, plz bear with me.
Why can't they just print a bunch of new money and say that other money doesn't work anymore, ps it's worth just as much as our other money was before the Russia thing?
Isn't it just paper we assign value to?

This is literally high treason.

RT is cancer. go kill yourself putin bot.

You Germans only have yourself to blame for being such inbred, idiotic cunts who’s constantly destroying Europe over and over again. Everyone warned you not be idiotic and suck Russian cock as hard as you could. And what did the German cuck do? He sucked even harder like a good little bitch, and now you’re stuck. I hope you freeze this winter you fucking idiots.

If you're talking about printing more Euros, then that will put inflation into overdrive. If you're talking about renaming the Euro, then that will bring nothing. If you're talking about removing legal tender from the Euro monetary base than that will amount to all debits and credits being wiped, essentially breaking down every economical mechanism in society.

Why because it cites German officials what they said ?

Attached: ac961503a0b0d21408f7909b46bb45f9.0.jpg (360x480, 27.05K)

Can we do the same to Poland please? I promise we want to be a very big friend to usa and thats a small price that we are more than willing to pay

Russia is a reliable partner. If the idiotic German politicians had not sanctioned Russia on America's instructions. There would be no problem.

DEATH TO AMERICA DEATH TO KIKES HEIL HITLER DEATH TO AMERICA DEATH TO KIKES HEIL HITLER DEATH TO AMERICA DEATH TO KIKES HEIL HITLER DEATH TO AMERICA DEATH TO KIKES HEIL HITLER DEATH TO AMERICA DEATH TO KIKES HEIL HITLER DEATH TO AMERICA DEATH TO KIKES HEIL HITLER DEATH TO AMERICA DEATH TO KIKES HEIL HITLER DEATH TO AMERICA DEATH TO KIKES HEIL HITLER DEATH TO AMERICA DEATH TO KIKES HEIL HITLER DEATH TO AMERICA DEATH TO KIKES HEIL HITLER DEATH TO AMERICA DEATH TO KIKES HEIL HITLER DEATH TO AMERICA DEATH TO KIKES HEIL HITLER DEATH TO AMERICA DEATH TO KIKES HEIL HITLER DEATH TO AMERICA DEATH TO KIKES HEIL HITLER DEATH TO AMERICA DEATH TO KIKES HEIL HITLER DEATH TO AMERICA DEATH TO KIKES HEIL HITLER DEATH TO AMERICA DEATH TO KIKES HEIL HITLER DEATH TO AMERICA DEATH TO KIKES HEIL HITLER DEATH TO AMERICA DEATH TO KIKES HEIL HITLER DEATH TO AMERICA DEATH TO KIKES HEIL HITLER DEATH TO AMERICA DEATH TO KIKES HEIL HITLER DEATH TO AMERICA DEATH TO KIKES HEIL HITLER DEATH TO AMERICA DEATH TO KIKES HEIL HITLER DEATH TO AMERICA DEATH TO KIKES HEIL HITLER DEATH TO AMERICA DEATH TO KIKES HEIL HITLER DEATH TO AMERICA DEATH TO KIKES HEIL HITLER DEATH TO AMERICA DEATH TO KIKES HEIL HITLER DEATH TO AMERICA DEATH TO KIKES HEIL HITLER DEATH TO AMERICA DEATH TO KIKES HEIL HITLER DEATH TO AMERICA DEATH TO KIKES HEIL HITLER DEATH TO AMERICA DEATH TO KIKES HEIL HITLER DEATH TO AMERICA DEATH TO KIKES HEIL HITLER

Well, ok, but hear me out, what if they just decided shit was only ever worth a certain amount and that amount could never change?

It's your funeral Germany

why is it always brownoids supporting Russia

I don't think you quite understand the fact that the government here doesn't exactly represent the people. And really, all this Russia bullshit is just posturing and lipservice. The main goal of the government is to slowly and steadily kill people off to ensure the maximum number die off while at the same time ensuring a minimal amount of backlash.

I'm not trying to be rude but your questions are so dumb that they are not worth answering.
You need at least some basic understanding about the subject before you join a discussion.
>Tl;dr lurk more

Yea, I guess you're right, economics make me feel retarded, but I swear I'm not, I just don't get that shit at all kek

BaZed fellow AliExpresser.

>Gnome
Better than KDE, imo.

russians are untermenschen

Because he's a butthurt belt immigrant.

KILL ALL RUSSIANS

You're not retarded, it's just that the economic system is an abomination.

>Pinkeltje de Gnome
Based Pinkeltje enjoyer.

Looks like they are finally dusting off the old Morgenthau plan.

Lol what winter? -5°?
My coal oven goes brrrrt. You do realize almost every German house outside of the city's has a fireplace right?

That's a sacrifice I'm willing to make, sorry Kraut bros.

kek

youtu.be/IbWaNPAS39s

No one needs communist gas

I hope this is real I'm so tired of these germans motherfucker.

duuuuh, it is the EU. What do you expect

>on behalf of the USA
Pretty sure everything happening in Ukraine is on behalf of the Jews, not the US

1. print infinite money
2. then burn it
3. no gas needed
4. take that Putin!