Did this inspire white nationalism?

Did this inspire white nationalism?

Attached: The_Elder_Scrolls_V_Skyrim_cover.png (250x342, 119.59K)

the funny part is, the game wants you to go globalist with imperial, but only literal cucks do it. i never really thought of this question you asked but it may have began to plant some seeds

>Skyrim is for the Nords
This started my awakening

there was a huge push for nordic paganism around the same time. probably all coordinated like the tranny psyop

I always went with Stormcloaks. You would never want your culture erased by foreign Euro slave owner scum and carpetbagger jews.
Same.

killing thalmor is a joy

The game seems to want you to go empire but the more you dig into the lore the gayer the empire is. The white gold concordance was complete cuckoldry the thalmor were losing.

Stormcloaks won't get us to that knife ear counter genocide. A United empire will. Praise Talos

Ulfric was captured and is literally working with the (((Thalmor))), it's in one of the books when you raid their embassy.

The same empire that banned Talos worship...
>trust the plan!

>white nationalism
If by that you mean furry sex mods then yes

It's a very hard choice... if you side with the empire you can in time stand up against the Thalmor but if you side with the stormcloaks you preserve your purity. I think blood and soil comes before vengeance but still it's a hard choice

>A united empire
I have played empire many times but truth be told Ulfric is a huge morale boost for Nords. Who the fuck would do battle for Elisif or that faggy emperor or Tullius who sends random people to the block. The Nord's will ally with the Kangz of hammerfell and defeat the knifears

real gamers know never to play the main questline of a bethesda game.
the only main questlines that ive ever played through is fallout 3 (to get to a dlc) & oblivion (bc i was really bored).
considering how much lore bethesda retroactively changes, i wouldn't be surprised if elder scrolls 6 completely brushes aside whatever happened in skyrim by just saying that it was in the distant past and much is obscured by history or other such nonsense.

People always say this but its just not true. They had a dossier on him but that's it. It just said they liked the divide and conqour aspect of the civil war and either side winning was a loss for them.

Meds, now

They released him to cause problems for the Empire, (Ala Lenin 1917). However, they didn't expect him to gain as much traction as he did and they certainly don't want him to win.

It opened my eyes.
Anyone i spoke to about the game who was a turbo normie faggot, always picked imperials.
Their reasoning was always "the people of windhelm are raciss an sheit"
Yeah and so are THE GOD DAMN BLOODY KNIFE EARS WHO WANT TO DESTROY THE MATERIAL PLANE AND TRY TO ASCEND TO GODHOOD YOU FUCKING MORONS.
So fuck this shit, nords get an ethnostate, orcs get an ethnostate, kangz get an ethnostate. Fuck it

I never went as far as taking sides in the civil war. But I would side with the Nords solely because of the Thalmor opposition to the worship of Talos. What started out mortal ended up being a god,and trying to suppress the ambition of others doing the same thing is reason enough to take a stand against them.

Attached: 1520275689903.jpg (1440x864, 333.78K)

Nope this did

Attached: 1650761640660.jpg (960x540, 137.48K)

This game is probably top 5 most popular game ever, and yet it could never be made withou controversy today.
I miss those kino days.

I picked imperials as i hate snowniggers, thats it.
Also, talos was not a god and never will be, seethe more jannys.

>Actually completing the main story line and not going full forsworn

NGMI

Ulfric is compromised bros, Serana is now high queen of Skyrim.
>"After the war, contact was established and he has proven his worth as an asset. The so-called Markarth Incident was particularly valuable from the point of view of our strategic goals in Skyrim, although it resulted in Ulfric becoming generally uncooperative to direct contact."

The game really redpills you on gnosticism with the Thalmor

The thalmor wanted to divide up the empire and cause a civil war. It was easier to pick apart the provinces that way than fighting a united human empire. You fell for (((thalmor))) tricks.

no. obama did. he kind of made a number of enemies at about the same time and fox news was playing with the gloves on for the first few years with this "we knows hes intelligent but idk if this is a good idea" routine

feds kept showing up at walltreet telling people they cant report figures but figures are figures and they have jobs so fuck off. they had to get a restraining order for the new york stock exchange floor and 2 federal agents went to jail for violating it after that. they were telling people to lie after chramer was thrown under the bus for 2 companies lying. yea im not going to be that guy call the cops this faggots threatening me

also in south africa the syrian refugee chiuldren who were raped and sold into sex slavery. a human rights group wouldnt shut up and he finally probably asked them to release them FFS and then openly said he didnt want any one talking about it. when returned most had some std. the cia had a active roll in the human trafficking and obama didnt want any one to talk about it. officially every news agency but i think msnbc mentioned that he didnt want any one to talk about it. scarbrough might have blurted it out

other presidents are bad but the expectation forhim to do well was high and this kind of created a rift. if pro sports dont determine who will excel at geopolitics or even domestic situations why should i ever vote for a black person and within black communities a belief they "needed more time" that 1 president wasnt enough sort of grew the divide between them

Him don't know what to make of that. Sounds like he played them at their own game?

It inspired a lot if pagan LARPers to reject Christ. Repent.

Attached: 364baea6d4606a3482f8963d3f9f6190--greek-icons-son-of-god.jpg (628x910, 103.21K)

I have an uncontrollable urge to put my dick in the skyrim logo

Attached: images.jpeg-10.jpg (472x645, 37.77K)

I was a full blown imperial supremacist in the game and me and my troops and companions would constantly genocide nord civilians and stormcucks alike. Next step is to populate skyrim with more imperials.

Attached: 1630080932750.jpg (679x932, 114.99K)

“The Nords were all just a dream. A dream that inspired the TRUE and original kings of Skyrim. A race known as the NIGGERBLOODS!”

“That’s right, gamers! As a part of our pledge to diversity and inclusion, we’ve blah blah blah”

N3ver realized there were so many little sexy gamer guys on Any Forums. Would love to be under your alls sexy smelly sweaty feet as you have a 13 hour skyrim marathon

Instinctively went with the stormcloaks my first playthrough. But the empire is the logical choice

Stormcloaks aren't interested in genocide just a predominately free ethno state where they can keep traditions without persecution.

Get stat maxxing, my boy. In that game you ARE Talos reborn. You're not just getting sent back to reclaim the world from dragons, you have more fuckery to undo as well
And the crypto celts too. But the knife ear is cunning and treacherous; independence is tempting but there is too much to be said of D and C tactics being employed used by those fucking elves through known asset Ulfric. It sounds good, Skyrim for the nords, but its subverted at the start

Can you expand on that?

Video games are for children, grow up. That goes for capeshit and star wars, too

The elves want the white-gold tower. That is their goal, their only drive. Once in their hand, they can project their control over all of Tamriel and enslave Man. They're the Klaus Schwab of Tamriel, and the Empire is the only thing that kept them at bay. By fighting against the empire, you're openly is support to the Thalmor NWO.

It's a good thing I was 11 when Skyrim came out and so were probably most of the people itt

Ook now im masturbating can you all post jackoff sounds or farts and barps pls and vocaroo it

I am Christian, it actually made me more spiritually close to Jesus. He was brought on to save us, then he was slaughtered like a Lamb, may His word stretch across Earth, Amen.

If it wanted you to side with the empire it shouldn't have started off with the empire attempting to execute you.

You must speak the language of your audience.

Thalmor believe that when Lorkhan coerced the Gods into creating Nirn, like the Demiurge, they too were tied to a mortal plane of existence. As long as the concept of Lorkhan (Shor, Shezar, Talos) exists, and the ones that embody this concept such as Men, they cannot free themselves of mortal existence and return to the plane of ideas.

Literally the CIA.
>fund these guys to destabilize the region.
>wait a second, why are they fighting us?

>Worshiping a Jew
Sorry bro, a Jew will never be my God. When I die, I will go to a beautiful paradise full of feasting, drinking, comradely, and fighting, until the day the Gods call upon me to fight the forces of evil during the end of the world. You will spend eternity on your knees prostrating yourself to a jew.

Best wife

Attached: Aela-The-Huntress.jpg (551x900, 394.91K)

>cross border illegally
>get caught together with terrorist organization
>wonder why you're considered a criminal

If a paki did this in the UK you'd want him dead too.

>this is what LARPagans actually believe

Interesting thanks
Do you play eso by any chance?

>if your friends execute you they win

Absolute cuck talk.

Nah Serana is better, I don't like masculine women.