Yamagami’s letter has been disclosed

I tired to translate his letter as much as i can not to change the Japanese sentences
it's very literary of his writting way so it was a bit hard

>It has been a while. How long has it been since I wrote it on your blog as "not enough"?
I wrote, "I want a gun so much from the bottom of my heart and since that time I have been spending my time for getting guns. It was as if I were a member of the Unification Church who threw everything in his or her life for the false savior. it's in the opposite direction but very similar in away.
>The connection between me and the Unification Church goes back about 30 years. Over a million dollar wasted since my mother became a believer, family collapse,bankruptcy ... my teens have passed by this process. It is no exaggeration to say that the experience during that time has continued to distort my life.
>The process by which an individual shapes his or her personality and life, for me it is a lie that parents tell to their children and their families because they don't care about family, unstoppable confident evil deeds, and therefore endless conflicts, Destruction beyond that.

Attached: images (32).jpg (290x174, 11.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

apnews.com/article/shinzo-abe-japan-crime-tokyo-south-korea-4bac3b7b504b857bc4d2a8ff503b4b37
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Without doubting that all the money and women in the world are their own, A self-proclaimed god of the present, resorting to any means to make them happen.I wrote a human being, a group that actually worships it as a god, a society in which it exists, are such "shame of mankind", but it is still the same.
I thought it was bitter, but Abe is not the original enemy. He is just one of the most influential Unification Church sympathizers in the real world.
>Even tho I wanted to kill all of the moon clan, I knew it's impossible. There is also the aspect that it is difficult to hit at once for the division.
Realistically speaking, killing Han Hak-ja only, or if not possible, at least one of the blood relatives of moon clan I meant to kill but if Hak-ja and her daughter dies, the 3rd and 7th men may be pleased, or the Unification Church may reunite much more tightly. it doesn't serve my purpose, Either way.

>The political implications of Abe's death and of the consequences, I can no longer afford to think about it.

shit sorry i failed making the greentext

godspeed fren chan

tl;dr?

>Psycho murderer tries to justify his actions
This is why gas chambers were invented.

Attached: amerimutss.webm (720x1206, 2.77M)

Tranny website plz go back

Attached: 1651822513318.png (1200x1500, 389.88K)

Yeah the church seems like a big scam that targeted at gullible lonely people. Imagine marrying someone that some faggot in the church that blackmailed me into giving them money to marry someone I never know before.

Unironically based desu.
He had his birthright removed, so he took out a figure that showed the church sympathy.
I wish I had even 1/10th of the spirit this man had.

Attached: 1643434589814.png (435x532, 241.46K)

>>Psycho murderer tries to justify his actions
more like a based japanese man shows it how is done to all the anglo wignat larpers

This man assassinated Abe because he's Unification Church sympathizer. The "Church" itself is a massive cult that asked for its believers every dime of money that they have, which led to not only his but many family bankrupted, family unit collapsed, parents disowned child over Churches bullshit, ect.

>My mother was a stupid bitch, so I'll kill some guy that's not even related to the church.
He was a fucking retard, just like you lmao.
Abe died for nothing

You’re the type who would see hitler 2.0 and get scared because he actually fights globohomo

Abe literally did videos for the church

Abe died for being sympathetic to a cult which swindled the birthright of a man.
Uh oh looks like actions have consequences :)

Attached: 1612698498615.png (1024x958, 801.42K)

Bugs need to learn how to religion responsibly. This shit is like cocaine to them.

>The political implications of Abe's death
Oh fuck, he was a poster here, wasn't he?

Maybe so, but did Abe approve of sucking widows dry? Would he have even known of individuals' contributions?

Not only that you'd have to marry the person that the Church ordered you to in a mass wedding ceremony because apparently you can't go on heaven if you're not married/divorced. However you cannot chose your partner so if they turn out to be abusive or milk you dry to every dime, you can't get divorced or will be harassed by them.

>Abe died for nothing
Nah, he died because he shilled

He got shot because someone wrote his name in the death note journal

> not even related to the church

Attached: shinzo-abe-moonie.jpg (970x624, 102.8K)

Them as in the people in the organization/cult. You can't even escape them either, even after you left the cult they'll track you down and continue to harass you for "donation" money.

Attached: 1657357838161.jpg (645x450, 31.21K)

>says the cultist capital of the world

Cults are based though

>should I kill the leader? some lieutenants? those that spread propaganda?....nah I'll kill the guy who's not even a member
Sub 80 IQ underage mutt

Obviously.
It is known

Wouldnt be surprised if he was a secret member, because going public would fuck up his chances of reelection. He was going for it, you know

Shinzo wasn't shoot you imbecile, its a Masonic game. Things that you see on the TV are not real lmao

ftfy

Attached: 165805544084162.jpg (290x174, 22.8K)

You fucking animal
>those that spread propaganda?

He did spread propaganda, you trash. Its a shame you are too cowardly to kys out of shame

Noooooo not my hecking favorite WEF zogbot noooooooo

>Abe supported UPF's peace movement but that he was not a member
>peace movement: Peaceful reunification of the Korean Peninsula and harmonious relations among the nations
so yea, he died for nothing.
The church is getting bigger, the retard will probably get executed and his family is now completely ruined.

Shinzo Abe was a staunch enemy of China. The chicoms are commemorating this and saying the murderer was a hero, Abe's assassination was very convenient for China. I don't buy this church bullshit

>he made a comment once so that makes him a propagandist on par with Goebbels
retarded polak nigger

Imagine defending a WEF member rumao

How is it "obvious" and "known" that Shinzo Abe tracked the personal finances of every member associated with this church?

原文を貼らない意図は?

Attached: de0b011ec57ea54877f2b029ba59889c-602x660.jpg (602x660, 240.65K)

Abe was one of the more reasonable globalists while in power.

Attached: 1466106784863.jpg (2448x3264, 2.25M)

Go back to China, you limp dick chink.

So he killed Abe because the moonies are a cult?

apnews.com/article/shinzo-abe-japan-crime-tokyo-south-korea-4bac3b7b504b857bc4d2a8ff503b4b37
In a video shown on a big screen at the meeting of church-related Universal Peace Federation, or UPF, Abe praised its work toward peace on the Korean Peninsula and the group’s focus on family values. An emphasis on traditional, paternalistic family systems was one of Abe’s key positions.

“I appreciate UPF’s focus on family values,” he said in the video. “Let’s be aware of so-called social revolutionary movements with narrow-minded values.”

Welp. Church denies him being a member. It is literally Korean Matriarch cult all over again

>wah im a stupid fucking kike that can't reply to arguments
Sub 80 IQ underage jew.

Attached: thumb.jpg (700x512, 79.16K)

Abe was not a "staunch" enemy of China. Please don't spread stupid rumors. Abe participated in several JPN-CN cooperation deals. That's why things didn't kick off until after Abe passed the baton.

But yeah it's true. Anti-japan haters in China did cheer after abe's death.

Attached: 1657364447665.png (1304x1398, 2.23M)

えっ張っても日本語だし意味ないかなって思って
別に意図的に意味とか変えてないし

Nigger, Church got investigated in many countries, in Japan, in Korea, in US.
So you be saying, a Prime Minister, is not thoroughly informed about any possible shitflinging his actions can cause in connection with a known cult of fraudsters? Really?

Attached: Screenshot_20220717-062415_Chrome.jpg (1050x665, 326.75K)

KYS you emancipated tranny

Attached: 332125807.jpg (778x1024, 90.55K)

My view is that Abe took moonie money because he's a politician, moonies come from Korean protestanism and therefore are a link between US culture and Korean culture, moonies are big on family structure, etc. I think Abe thought the moonies were harmless and they could bring back baby making and anti-china(anti-communist) sentiment to Japan.

I think Abe thought he could get financial and societal support for his politics by aligning are tolerating the moonies. The Republican party does it with televangelists.

your the same as migatards and elon musk fanboys, abe was a globohomo faggot