Meds and Slavs are brothers

Germanics are the black sheep of Europe.

Attached: FT_IbxeXwAAt48K.jpg (1078x1116, 140.47K)

Germanics hate their families, while Slavs and Meds love them.

Attached: iasphp24wnv81.png (914x812, 676.5K)

Germanic people have a more individualist and self-centered culture

No

and they are being replaced with sandniggers for good

Jewish hands types this post. More division, more in-fighting, another win for the Jew.

Attached: 48793B9C-2BBC-447F-9051-80FCFAD12DA6.jpg (1284x1261, 1.01M)

Wait we’re unlikely to give guests food? Fuck man, I’ve never been to someone’s house where I didn’t recieve food or didn’t give food to guests.

>nords
>"stay UP IN MY ROOM while i EAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
>meds
"you must eat, can't say no!!!!!!!!!!!!"
second option seems more humane to me

It's because you guys have been influenced by ethnic cultures.

I for one feed my guests till they're full. And no I am not a Mohammed or a Ngubu, not even a Fabio.

>muh european unity
it is dead you fucking mutt. even a blind man could see that.

Meds and germanics are European and human. Poles on the other hand…

In russi not drinking the vodka is such a grave insult, its worse than fucking his wife on the kitchen table. They are unable to grasp that some people dont drink alcohol.

I swear even subsaharian are more friendly than nordcucks, their life are truly miserable i think....that's why their girls tend to mix with us meds, no passion, no heart, just work and living like a fuckin drone

>Germanic people have a more individualist and self-centered culture
Brainlet tier dejection

If a random stranger shows up at your house in Europe, do you have to feed them? If so that's fucked up, because niggers are going to exploit your kindness for free food.

No , but hosts are served...nobody will allow random strangers in their houses wtf

Hey, food is expensive up here!

But yes, it's an interesting cultural phenomenon, guests will be served coffee and some for of cookies or pastries but food is exclusive to dinner guests, and I am pretty certain that it is linked to the price of food, remember, we are taxed out the ass to pay for parasitic diversity.

I mean who doesn't want to be hospitable but when you're barely scraping by to begin with it's sort of a quiet understanding, "if I pay for your meal, you better pay for mine soon."

Pretty much. Every third swiss does not talk to his parents for years. Also, checked.

They basically think that they alone should be responsible for their success and see eating in another person's home as leeching.

My ex gf was swiss german...cold as fuck , living alone, thinking always about her status quo and job.
She just lived real lifefor 1-2 months year during her vacancy here in italy

sounds like shit. drinking all the time isn't cool

Meds and Slavs are poor. Your stupid maps show it.

Meds are just lazy would be third world starving tier country without Northern Gibs, Slavs are just a basketcase failure the more they destroy eachother the best for everyone.

Attached: 1590743870733m.jpg (1024x576, 119.45K)