Remember that this is what they took from you

remember that this is what they took from you
without all the miscegenation and hordes of immigrants there would be a beautiful blond blue eyed Nazi wife for each and every european citizen

Attached: 1658050760458.jpg (1080x1350, 245.97K)

except Europeans have been slaughtering and sodomizing each other for milennia. things weren't great before the niggers came.

>slaughtering
Yes
>sodomizing
faggot mutt

I don't care for pick mes. Faggots shilling this woman would probably end up like xanderhal. They don't have any intuition.

If you look closely you can see she actually isn't looking at him, there is a black man with a massive BBC where she's looking.

Not to mention that there are plenty of attractive European women anyways, but social media makes us hyperfocus on foids that aren't even that hot in the first place. I have literal who friends and relatives are hotter than most insta/tiktok thots, pic related. Besides, she's nothing but a shell that they project their expectations onto. Guarantee she's as pozzed as they come but she's using that in her favor.

Attached: A303CB47-ACBA-4314-9BE6-99E90363D6C0.jpg (1170x1592, 1.58M)

>eva posting under american flag
So are you going to shill yourself everyday you fucking backstabbing whore? You wouldn't even know this place existed of it wasn't for Thierry Baudet you useless social climbing cunt.

Attached: 1553144812030.jpg (500x375, 27.16K)

i had that and someone just took it away from me?

why can't i remember any of this???

Literally 20 posts every day of this whore. This has to be her PragerU goylem manlet husband promoting his dumb whore wife. Holy shit, buy an ad with all those Jew shekels you earned from your gay ass fake conservative gatekeeper charade of a career.

>my sisters are hot, look!
>itty bitty titty committee ceo and cfo

Cringe, and kys for saving a photo of your “hot” “relatives”, creep

She is an asset paid by Prager U and just got a new handler.
It's safe to assume that she doesn't give a shit about farmers in reality.

Attached: 1658049636637.png (1500x2380, 3.52M)

I already have a blonde, blue eyed wife. She also has German blood. Please stop crying about the past and get on with your future. Who dares, wins.

Enough of these threads already. I don't know what your agenda is but fuck off.

Attached: 1582336794357.jpg (128x115, 4.19K)

Damn bro. I need a nord gf asap.

Attached: 1649465366538.png (526x627, 283.61K)

I know where this picture was taken. And the guy's hair and beard are gay.

Where, exactly? Or are you delusional and hallucinating your sexual fantasize once again?

She is not with that guy.

Whar titties?

A jewish looking mednigger marrying a blonde?

Seethe
about
it.

Holy fuck the global spic has flooded the board with this cunt.

Attached: its goblin hours again2.jpg (597x457, 115.58K)

Listen spic just because a white woman race mixed with one of you it doesnt make you white. Why cant you be like the rest of the non-whites and just invade? Its insulting to be falsely associated with you you now.

Attached: die goblin.jpg (1576x2358, 322.33K)

All you tell me is that you dont care about your mednigger offspring who also wants to fuck girls with recessive genetics. Nothing to be proud off.