White man music

what are the political implications of white people abandoning their music (which is inextricably tied to their culture) in favour of urban black music? the most recent musical trend that was 100% white was metal. post-90s trends have all had an r&b/rap influence, even dance music to a certain extent. you don't have to be a long-haired greaser to listen to white man music, you just have to be a normal guy. in the 60s/70s/80s/90s more or less every white guy listened to rock.

thread song: youtube.com/watch?v=J-3do6PA8T0

Attached: ridelikethewind.png (291x299, 206.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eeqGuaAl6Ic
youtu.be/AZm1_jtY1SQ
youtu.be/6_3uppiox0k
youtube.com/watch?v=ugezIlOgdLo
youtu.be/04XSd-4NXQw
youtu.be/-XNFokmDKrE
youtu.be/Uzii44SDYFA
youtube.com/watch?v=6_BPloX7p78
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just listen to whatever you like. Why care so much about this?

my brothers gf had a baby a few days ago, theres another future 6'4 white god in the world
we are winning lads

I wouldn't know.
I've only heard the screams in my head.
Repeating
"Why do they come to me to die"
"Why do they come to me...to die"

Fuck off kike

politics downstream of culture
OP has a good point

if you don't wish to discuss this, find another fucking website holy fuck you boring idiot

Check out Mesus and Tyson James.

White “music” has no rhythm. “Music” without rhythm simply shouldn’t exist

>the most recent musical trend that was 100% white was metal
That's not true
"Metal" started in the 60s.
Hardcore, emo, grunge, electronic, indie, industrial were all White.

TAKE A LOOK TO THE SKY JUST BEFORE YOU DIE.
IT'S THE LAST TIME YOU WILL!!!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=eeqGuaAl6Ic

Attached: unnamed.png (1054x526, 177.26K)

youtu.be/AZm1_jtY1SQ
What are the political implications of prog rock?

The same rhythm that is sampled from rock drummers of the 40's-00's and turned into hip hop, rap, and r&b?

Mandates are gay.
youtu.be/6_3uppiox0k

I listen to Rautavaara and The Smiths.

Attached: 1648823992129.jpg (620x703, 50.38K)

It's not about not wanting to discuss it it's just that he finds no issue with it. Besides, I'm pretty sure listening to music won't be the main source of your politics and culture, you usually will become part of a subculture before you start listening to their music.

>you usually will become part of a subculture before you start listening to their music
not in the digital age

youtube.com/watch?v=ugezIlOgdLo

white man music is brutal death metal
youtu.be/04XSd-4NXQw

Whites invented music you retarded woke chimp. Rhythm is childlike in understanding. Whites experiment with structure and timing and progress musically while non white stay stuck in the same retarded repetitive rhythms used for centuries.

Music has been a significant part of every culture since at least Sumer. A culture's music influences the way that people dress, talk, and align politically. For the most part, most people who listen to rock music (today at least) incline toward the right or literally don't give a fuck about any of it, which is better in my opinion than being obnoxiously far left. Since so many young white people adopt black culture--which typically begins with listening to their music--they are letting their own culture die which contributes to the apathy so many of them have toward preserving and saving their countries. Music is a cultural cornerstone.

youtu.be/-XNFokmDKrE

But that is not true. The emotions that music conveys is influencing behavior massively. Just do the following experiment: listen to Young Thug, Future or whatever the current trend of nigger music is for a week and start to observe yourself. Do the same thing with something more "cultural" (classical music or something more traditional). You'll notice how it changed your whole perception of the world and your surroundings. As Schopenhauer said it in his Magnum Opus:"The world is my representation", this holds a fundamental truth, as the will that is inside of you is directly spoken to when listening to music, your perception, which is driven by the relation will-intellect, is going to change.

based germanon ROCK MAKES ME FEEL FREE

youtu.be/Uzii44SDYFA

Attached: taylor-quote.jpg (600x686, 120.49K)

Would you consider this to be white music?
youtube.com/watch?v=6_BPloX7p78

Attached: 94d963f80d2c5b0183fde5728428c4c1-2514827184.jpg (736x551, 50.7K)

OH BLACK BETTY BAMALAM
OH BLACK BETTY BAMALAM
BLACK BETTY HAD A CHILD
DAM THING GONE WILD

Attached: 1640409406791.png (640x455, 207.56K)

LIKE A RED KITE OVER THE DUNSTABLE DOWNS

> Video unavailable
> This video contains content from Video Brothers ID, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds
Tfw jewed again.

It goes even further into story telling through music. Like from orchestras as an example.

saxon - ride like the wind

Wayne's world? Based, love that scene