Eilidh Barbour

First woman to say it out loud. “All starting 11 players and five subsitutes who came onto the pitch were white, and that does point towards a lack of diversity in the women’s game in England.” Eilidh Barbour
This is the reason why England wont win Euros. Her words will be marked.

Attached: 293517984_1388684094873781_1753182012958522598_n.jpg (1080x1080, 127.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ksW4iJqEPPo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Women's football is dogshit, and they know it. Nobody watches it, despite how hard they are shilling it. They can never enable the comments section on women's football: they made the mistake of doing so with the netball world cup and got eviscerated. The BBC is a traitorous anti-British psyop funded by fucking retards who still pay a loicense fee.

W H I T E

Attached: db4 (1).jpg (600x439, 23.49K)

I want to stamp on the face of this vile cunt and her kike boss.

the most annoying shilling is when they'll call women's clubs the exact same name as the men's and make headlines without bothering to indicate its the women's team.
So you'll get retarded shit like "Chelsea beat Arsenal today", and then you have to check the picture to tell if it was a relevant game or not

nobody gives a flying fucking muffin about women football

Attached: 1583261510210.jpg (657x527, 33.23K)

no lack of diversity in her BBC sex life, I can tell you

Attached: burner.jpg (536x700, 128.51K)

The last time I paid attention to women's SOCCER was a few month's ago when this kiwi chick scored a perfect hat trick with her own goal

youtube.com/watch?v=ksW4iJqEPPo

Yep, and it's a very deliberate policy they started doing all at once. That and talking about women when discussing "world's best X", like Serena Williams being the greatest tennis player in history. Never mind the fact that she wouldn't break into the Men's top 500, assuming she could even last 5 sets.
What makes if funny is that sport is mostly watched by working class men who don't buy into their bullshit for a nanosecond, and just get radicalised by all the woke shit.

Couldn't happen to nicer people.

they even ram womens cricket down our throats in UK nowadays
it's not like that many people even watch MENS cricket ffs?
it's pathetic they have to try so hard to convince us that womens sport is valuable
the only womens sport that people are prepared to watch, and maybe put into the same ball park as the mens, is tennis
people don't want to watch women come to harm, infact they'd pay NOT to do, that's why direct contact womens sports aren't popular. why can't they accept this?

Attached: 1658023041276.jpg (1012x578, 167.38K)

That's very interesting, user. I think complaints to the BBC are in order - both for her open racism and the fact that she allowed her personal life to bias her commentary.

So clearly she is not racist cunt like you.

>Complains that a team representing England is too white
Not a racist cunt.
You really aren't very bright, are you?

i blame the patriarch for this
she clearly deserves more money

>So clearly she is not racist cunt like you.
actually she is
she is the one who complained there weren't enough people of a particular skin colour on the england womens football team, NOT me :)

We need more Niggers, that's what they are saying.
And the government will comply.
Someone stop this madness!!!!

>fuck women’s soccer
>she’s a coal burner dude nothing she says is valid

desu it is really weird that pakistani country has all white team.

"white people are le bad"
- (((the media)))

Also implicit on her comment is that some of the players only got their place in the team because they are white, and that there are better black players who were snubbed. I wonder if she would like to name who they are?

Pakis only play cricket and rape, and their women aren't allowed to play.

>tfw England Women's top goalscorer is literally called White

Attached: kimochi.jpg (225x225, 5.17K)

>white girls
>white kit
>White, Ellen

You should watch women's football anons. Feels great to watch England beat the shit out of people and not see any niggers

Attached: white (2).jpg (800x504, 186.04K)