Italy MUST SELL its family businesses

Otherwise you are pathological.

Attached: Screenshot_20220717-124327_Chrome.jpg (1080x1677, 586.16K)

ayyyyyyy, why they wanna kill da mob, tony?

He has those fucked sorros eyes

trust me, the italians are in the digital game because after the usa hit the nig data it got transfered to italy, trust me pal

If I have a business that took years of hard work to be successful and I can rely on just my family members to keep the company growing slowly but surely, why would I open up to outside investors who won't give a shit about my business and only care about how much money I can make for them to make a profit on their investment? This is just like when people take their companies public just for the sake of making more money. The minute you do that the purpose of the company shifts completely for you to make the investors as much money as possible.
I prefer the Richard Branson point of view much more: if you don't need the money, don't accept outside investment.

I'll never understand people in Italy that hail draghi as some sort of savior because he "has international prestige". This is the same person that complained about so called zombie businesses, basically small business which struggles to stay alive, and how they should be incorporated in large conglomerates. That means work places are cut so you now have to pay welfare to the now unemployed people and that welfare is paid with increased taxes on the slightly larger business owners and so on until a couple large foreign owned providers or even a monopoly. Then we cry because young people leave for Germany or France and pensioners leave for Spain or Portugal. At the end only niggers will remain

Zingales can go fuck himself, I stand by Colli's works: family businesses stand on equal ground to conglomerates in regards to success and adaptability to new circumstances, and they're more suitable to being the core of a country's productivity.

>I'll never understand people in Italy that hail draghi as some sort of savior because he "has international prestige".
Just look at it from another perspective: if they don't talk him up through that angle, what else can they use? It's not like his banking career or being a fucking eurocrat make a good impression on italians.
Besides, isn't it a very italian way to think?
>Almeno anche se è un coglione ci fa fare bella figura, immagina se ci fosse ancora Berlusconi o se andasse Di Maio al posto suo?
A suboptimal mindset on our part, but you can't deny it's very common.
But oh wait, now Draghi has started telling barzellete during press conferences too, so even that angle is about to disappear lol. Dude is close to snapping imo.

almost all factories in Italy were sold to china long ago.

based and italian pilled, I'm a 1/4 and starting a small business

Any politician that complains about small business and shills for corpos should be shot. Hes the enemy of the people without exception.

you will own nothing

Were the italians redpilled all along avoiding the botnet and entrusting local power to local mafia militias & Mom and Pop shops rather than the centralized EU empire?

Attached: E6BF47FD-9BB5-4568-80D8-5BFA5EFEA1EB.jpg (750x540, 312.71K)

Considering how the US corporations Walmart, Costco, & aldis pushed out all family businesses.

>small family businesses are failing because they can’t compete with the supply chain efficiency
>Gov needs to provide tax incentives and subsidize mom/pop shops

Only barely true. Many businesses will invest in themselves if they weren’t crushed by taxation and bureaucracy. Do we have a “diseased” entrepreneurship. Yes. But solve the two problems above and they’ll mostly vanish.

>Italy not participating in cultural marxism
awesome

I like buying italian products

>zombie businesses
It means business that should be dead but are propped up by the State. Eg. the once was Alitalia.

Nothing wrong with that. Small business owners pay shitty salaries and exploit young people. Cacciavitari can hang themselves.

Okay Germoney, it's time to liquidate your mittelstand. They won't be succesful unless you sell them to faceless capital investors

if I hire a kid in my village of 700 and he doesn't need a car to come to work, I'm the asshole now

you ain't thinkin in line with the family

I don't think keeping it in the family is the problem when you literally have the same thing Japan and those business have lasted at least century if not hundreds of years and they are global player in making of good and service

because jews
you get it now

>Small business owners pay shitty salaries and exploit young people.
They are the result of a diseases economic substrate. I also hate the capo-padrone stereotype, but try to rise the wage to your best employees and look at how much contributi skyrocket. It’s not feasible. You either keep them on a low wage or you go bankrupt.
>cacciavitari
Kek at commercianti think in that they can simply pull up the shutter and clients will flood their shop like in the past decades.

I believe the nations name is Goymoney

(((((((all'esterno investitori))))))