Russia and China are actually the forces behind covid, mRNA vaccines, WEF, african/muslim migration, trannies, feminism...

Russia and China are actually the forces behind covid, mRNA vaccines, WEF, african/muslim migration, trannies, feminism, women's insane whoredom and most of the globohomo craziness.
To be more precise, it's the international communists (and yes, most of them are jews, but that's not their main characteristic, although it's useful to them).
The "fall" of the soviet union was a fake to better infiltrate and ease up anti-communist resistance in the most successful civilization to ever provide people with Liberty and peace.
If you start to look for the forces of international communists, you will see in how many places they appear and how things will connect with each other and make 50x more sense than without.

Attached: Russia_China_Locator.png (800x504, 152.16K)

no

Correct. It's funny that China all of a sudden as cases of covid, after years of "0" cases, now that everybody has forgotten about it.

Another retarded post by a retarded servile Calogero licking the balls of its amerimutt masters and deflecting blame from them as per usual. Blow your head off with a shotgun, Calogero.

Ain’t no Covid in China retard it’s a dress rehearsal for the conflict with the US over Taiwan

America has not been taken over completely, but of course the IC are there too.

Chang, please.

Women have always been whores

Amuttica is the entire source of that, retarded Calogero. Minus covid which was both of them (fauci, gain of function research) AND the chinks' doing
Kill yourself retarded kaffir

>kaffir
Are you Muslim?

That's a lot of cope

if you look into these things you'll see that it's the international communists

No, it's actually islamic conservatives like Lauren Southern

And this is why they are antirussia?
Not to mention that chinks are controlled by kikes and jesuits.

You are blabbering bullshit. Wall Street is behind everything.

Ignore ID change I'm on mobile
Not a south African, aren't you?
International communists like Soros, Bezos, Rothschild calogero?

kikes and jesuits are commies

It's spelled 'Kaffer' in afrikaans, yellow boy. Kaffir is the Muslim spelling.

Huh ... And .... Which part of Italy are you really from ?

Right, I forgot you speak bastardised ikookese

As opposed to speaking like a Muslim?

Are you pretending I'm a mudslime or a chink? Decide yourself ikook

Well chinks do have a brown alliance with sand niggers so I'm trying to figure out which one you are.