Next Holocaust could be you

What if the next Holocaust was committed by the vaccinated onto the unvaccinated? You know the vaccinated would just love to go along and justify it because of health and safety concerns.

Attached: Screenshot_20200818_173031.jpg (1078x1783, 349.92K)

vaccinated are a bunch of pussys like anons who hide their flag.

Welp thread's over

Attached: 1658041180861.jpg (1024x683, 85.16K)

What stupid fucking psy op

Go away kike

ah yes, the spasming cripples with their flesh rotting away while walking towards me really are a threat.
nigger, they probably wouldnt even make it to my door when they are comming for me

I'm still not taking the jab, nigga.

Attached: 1655377981411.jpg (400x394, 36.48K)

>what if
lmao, it's gonna happen just because its necessary to the survival of humanity AHAHAHAH

They should just blatantly shoot me at this point. I know they want to. Then I can finally not have to have another peanut butter and jelly sandwich for lunch ever again.

>war between vaxd and purebloods
>purebloods simply wait for the vaxd to die
>flawless victory

two more weeks

Attached: 165805569786445.png (680x1062, 1009.78K)

>1pbtid

Imagine having to dilate a stinking wound for the rest of your life to prevent it healing, and telling yourself over and over again that it's a real vagina. LMAO!

Attached: 089.jpg (1024x929, 80.37K)

imagine having a small clitoris as a penis

Attached: SNICKERS-1148x765.jpg (1148x765, 65.19K)

FtoM eternally BTFO'd.

Why don't trannies and incels just have sex with each other?
There. All problems solved. World peace.

By the way I'd like to receive a nomination for Nobel peace prize for this idea.

Would you be okay with a year supply of KD and a bag of weed?

That will do, leaf. That will do.

Attached: based.jpg (600x600, 37.63K)

Attached: 1530161883323.jpg (680x544, 32.72K)

there already is holocaust like camps happening in several locations in the world. the united states is no different. you just are kept from being too worried about it.

“And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.”

― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn , The Gulag Archipelago 1918–1956

french booba artist went too far this time