So this fucking hilarious. This is the militärhistorisches museum Dresden, the military history museum...

So this fucking hilarious. This is the militärhistorisches museum Dresden, the military history museum. It was built in the late 19th century and 15 years ago this brave modern architect Daniel Libeskind came along and built a giant wedge made of steel and glass right into it.

And what does the wedge symbolize? The formation of the RAF bombers that attacked Dresden in 1945, they approached it flying in a wedge formation. What is the wedge pointing at? The orientation point that they used when first bombing the city.

How does this make you feel Any Forums?

Attached: mhm-gebaeude-aussenansicht.jpg (3200x1800, 679.03K)

you know how it makes me feel, because it makes you feel the same way, and its not really a feeling of hilarity.

Jews won :(

Attached: 1657772649225.jpg (1296x1010, 129.33K)

Well he's a dumb Jew, but somehow still smarter than goys for them to allow this.

I'm disappointed, nothing like celebrating your defeat and destroying historic sites.

All the good men died.

Makes me want to stuff all the jews on earth into a rocket and shoot it into the sun desu

Well I don't appreciate ruining a beautiful old building but I like a good troll and that's a masterful troll so my feelings are mixed. I mean it's such a huge fuck you that you just have to appreciate it

It's celebrating their victory by destroying their history

You are a cuck

Jews

Attached: Ă„ckliga judar styr Europa.png (593x727, 537.79K)

>It was built in the late 19th century
I have news for you dude, it was built in 1950s. As almost everything in Germany.

They had to rebuild a lot. Unfortunately they fucked it up with jew architecture

It was built in 1837 you idiot, you're talking about the institution that is housed inside

Looks like an eye soar.
Pretty typical, kikes can't make anything nice.

>It was built in 1837 you idiot
It was built by Valkieries flying in cosmic ether

It is ugly, but so is much of German military history

Slaaneshian excess.
Thatbis the symbolism

Attached: Slaanesh-Palace.jpg (1073x669, 208.49K)

Good men CAN be born again.
That is why control over media, and other institutions, is of peak importance.

Fuck he is one happy merchant.
Germany is true bitch of Europe. It swallows all the cum you give there. And it will ask for more.
Wonder what happened to Germans

Attached: structures.jpg (1936x2473, 1.13M)

Cant they just take down the add-on tacky looking triangle?
ghkaj

Maybe. I wasn't there

>And what does the wedge symbolize?
It's a glass shard in the onlookers dye

It symbolizes jewish hatred to Whites. Libeskind the jew gets Nobel prizes for these, and also deas it to our churches.

Obviously the final image is the one that counts, when all of these get pummeled with stones and rekt to pieces, the fall of kikes has been sealed in that final image.

Attached: 00e32b8378cfb11beaaf7af80bc3ac4e.jpg (634x424, 66.24K)

*eye, not dye

hitler would want dresden bombed again after seeing this

i mean it's cucked and ugly, but at least the historical relevance and meaning of it is pretty cool. normally they just throw an ugly metal blob on a building with no explanation.

I usually hate this kind of post-modern design bullshit on old buildings (i.e. The ROM in Toronto.
But you know, if that's legit the real design reason for this military museum it's not bad. It should make you feel angry because the bombing of Dresden was a tragedy/war crime and should remind you of the loss of one of Europe's most beautiful cities.
Inspiring that kind of revenge or national mentality of "We will not let that happen again" is unironically based.

the only thing cool about the royal ontario museum is that it looms over you

I'm a bona fide mutt and I should have no horse in this race, but just reading about this humiliation makes me rage. Let Europe become a caliphate, it will be better for it.