I've been attracted to the same sex my whole life

I was born this way. I've always felt attracted to the same sex, never the opposite sex. I felt these feelings early, nobody told me to feel this way or pressured me into it, it was entirely on my own that I recognized this.

Why can't you just accept that not everyone is born attracted to the opposite sex?

Attached: jfh4l.jpg (700x467, 65.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/iygagtw-ebook-review-copy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I do not owe acceptance to anyone.

this

you're attracted to the same sex, because the opposite sex never showed interest. It was somewhere around middle school and not at the start, sorry.

You got diddled, nigguh.

Haha faggot.

You do owe shutting up and minding your own business though.

This mother fucker thought he was the joker for 6 months some people and some men think they are women.... Mental illness comes in all different deformities.... Your a freak and if everyone was like you it would be the end of the human race as we know it

Attached: ED58C625-7829-4D4C-A3E1-55445CA95726.jpg (1024x759, 107.32K)

Who is this curvy beauty?

Who molested you?

You're mistaking this for reddit. No one cares about your fucking sexuality, just go away

I don't care but you shouldn't be able to get married since you can't have kids and certainly shouldn't be able to adopt any

We are attracted to a lot of negative things in our lives. I'm naturally attracted to drugs. Always have been. Doesn't mean I should use them.

Sorry you were molested as a child.
You are not allowed to continue the cycle of hate though.

I've been wanting to fuck girls since I was 7 years old, not that I even knew what it wyas back then, I just knew I wanted to do something. I can't accept that you're attracted to the same sex because it's completely alien to me, unimaginable. Its a mental illness that you have, not a sexuality.

You are a defective, but you can still do something about it. Just recognize that being gay is a choice, and then choose to stop being a gag. Until then, you are unworthy of acceptance

archive.org/details/iygagtw-ebook-review-copy

Attached: Screenshot_2022-04-27-17-14-51(1).png (1080x1647, 2.33M)

The motivational poster in the background is literally just bee urself bro :^) the absolute worst advice ever given.

I wasn't molested. I've always been gay.

Now tell that to faggots and trannies, faggot.

You've been mentally unwell you're whole life.

Does it surprise you that some people are born mentally ill? The real problem is that people like you and this fag seem to believe that if you double down on your retardation you can force society to validate your malfunction and everyone should view you as normal, even though you clearly are not.

Why can't fags just rope?

>I've always been mentally ill.

mental illness is a spook - it's a subjective designation

>Why can't you just accept that not everyone is born attracted to the opposite sex?
Because you got molested and you're not really gay.

This is what gay people tell themselves in order to convince others to abide by their refusal to conform.

>ayy yo we all mentally deranged lol...ha ha..

Not your blog. Fuck off.

It's my business if I have to hear you talk about it, retard

not if they parade with sex toys in public or try to groom my children, I don't
go fuck yourself (in private though)

2/8.....fridgeaires have no curves

Attached: white-frigidaire-top-freezer-refrigerators-fftr1835vw-64_600.jpg (600x600, 7.76K)

homosexuals are not different from handicapped people. the are an error of nature.

everyone who does not produce healthy children of their race is an error of nature.

lee im going to tell you one time: youre a faggot pedophile that got off way too easy, stop posting pictures of your sister on the internet.

You could argue that murder is okay with the same logic. Weak culling strong, good for humanity. Calling murder morally wrong is a subjective designation.

Just saying IT'S SUBJECTIVE SO IT'S FAKE is a retarded argument. Psychos who commit atroceties generally feel themselves to be subjectively justified.

Is that you? Lose some weight and maybe think about a lowercut top to take some of the attention away from your linebacker shoulders.

Also, the thing is, if you guys would just fucking keep to yourselves no one would give you any trouble. People don't hate fags because they're fags, people hate fags because they rape and molest children.

Attached: 1654594523287.jpg (656x526, 44.21K)

Cool. Face the wall please.

Here's the kicker for all the brainwashed fags in here.

In the natural world, reproduction is the primary impetus of the species, all species. Every species works towards a greater and more efficient, safer and prosperous reproductive community.

Homosexuality does not abide by any of this. In contrast to all of the above, homosexuals work against everything in the above. They do not naturally reproduce, they seek to make their illness normalized and therefore influence and corrupt the natural order impetus to improve all reproductive function.

Looking at a group of humans in as a control sample, interjection homosexuality ruins and corrodes the integrity of the control group. Fact. Reproduction slows as the infected spread the illness around and it gains momentum, until the entire group has now become confused, lost self identity and motivation to reproduce. This is where we are moving towards in the western world.

>I was born this way
Debunked.
Identical Twin studies proved scientifically that gays are made not born.

1. There is no way for us to know what you say is true.
2. Even if you have these desires uncontrollably and can never change them does not imply you have to act on them. I want to kill people I don't like but I don't do it.
3. Even if you do act on your sinful desires, there is no reason I should have to hear about it ever.

THATS JUST GREAT

OFF-TOPIC
GO TO
DONT FUCKING POST IN THIS BULLSHIT THREAD

no one cares. kill yourself.

why can't you accept that we don't care about your life? what you do is ugly, and that's about it.

This is an OK argument but leave religion out of it. Homosexuality is a mental illness, not a spiritual dysfunction. They are sick people and should be removed from healthy society.

You might have been sexually abused very early on and suppressed it, you’d be surprised how good the human brain is at suppressing memories

In nature there is homosexsuality. Only in our society (not nature) some attack others because of the others beeing gay. In nature nobody cares. Homosexsuality is no threat to anyone here, people who oppose of are brainwashed or full of hate/contrarian (i hate gays because the left doesnt).

you're american and in your case that's considered normal

Attached: american degenerate.jpg (475x475, 60.4K)

>believe the same things that almost every man on earth has believed through all of human history
>you're just a contrarian
I fucking hate you people so goddamn much fucking kill yourself.

>In nature there is homosexsuality
This is wholly false upon the basis that wild animals do not have the intelligence to understand what homosexuality is and is not.