Does anyone takes Americans seriously anymore?

You didn't fall for the muh merica stronk muh guns rugged patriot muh tree of lolberty two more weeks LARP...right user?

Attached: 1658052901224.jpg (678x848, 127.33K)

Ok but who takes France seriously ?

Attached: The_15th_McDonald_Collab_TeamB (7).gif (300x169, 1.68M)

Fucking lol at that photo.
It's so incredible that they made this tranny an admiral and now every time I see it, it's wearing that uniform .

Cope pussy VPN mutt

Attached: 1658053288287.png (1589x687, 1.31M)

The other troon is in charge of nuclear energy

> T. Assblasted muttoid aka amerikneeler with a VPN

Attached: amerimutt-kneeling-to-its-nigger-idols.webm (1280x720, 2.79M)

Yeah all that shit and you choose Le Macron again top kekw

Attached: The_15th_McDonald_Collab_TeamB (5).gif (300x169, 2.65M)

Our American brothers and sisters were tricked by their zionist government. Exactly as you were tricked by your (((french))) zionist government.

My advice to you, my french bro, is to get you own house in order before you concern yourself with problems on the other side of the ocean.

Attached: Paris.jpg (1024x685, 186.58K)

There is NOTHING redeemable about America. Not even one thing. The culture is dreadful, people behave like maniacal sociopaths, worshiping money over race and family. The food is poisoned, covered in glyphosate, unripe, nutritionless, GMO filth. The air is filled with chemtrails. The waterways are filled with microplastics, estrogens from birth control, fluoride, etc. The people, oh man the people. I could go on for ages about all the things Americans do that fill me with anger.

If you sit down and observe how Americans act, everything they do is greedy, self-servicing, or completely pointless. The concept of soul no longer exists in this land. The last remnants of what America was is in the elderly WW2-era people who are on their death beds.

The conservatives conserve absolutely nothing, they just slow down the agenda ever so slightly. Conservatives today are yesterday's hardcore liberals. Tomorrow the conservatives will be Leninists while the Left will be Trotskyists. No Americans who read this post even understood that reference, which shows how poorly educated Americans are, also. The education systems are not about teaching people to strive, innovate, and achieve, but rather to conform and consume. People here have no conception of higher ideals, caring only for their basest desires, food, sex, drugs. ALL of which they consume in excess, because moderation isn't encouraged in any respect. Gamblers, cheats, and con artists is the USA. (Cont)

Attached: fag-mutt-military.jpg (1024x576, 154.19K)

(Cont) The movies worship criminal niggers, and meth cooks (you know what the fuck I am talking about).

They encourage promiscuity and actively mock chastity, loyalty, virtue, and practically all morals. Even the "conservative" "based and redpilled" Americans actively enjoy Jewish filth like "Always Sunny", "Sopranos" (hahahahah Jamal Ginsberg!!!!), or what ever have you boomer sitcoms. They love watching White men, fathers be emasculated while their intelligent but loving wives fix everything.

Their games consist of mindless violence, sex, drugs, the usual stuff they enjoy in real life. They love to pay $60+ (with DLC, of course!) to play as mulatto niggers and women killing the evil bad White guy. Recently, they also hate masculinity and view it as a toxic, non-integral part of civilization. The children actively mimic niggers and emulate nigger rappers in everything they do. Once again even the "based and redpilled" Americans here and everywhere love talking like niggers.

Truly, I could go on for ages and ages. I have in the past. There is nothing redeemable about the country. Not a single one aspect AT ALL. Get that through your thick, 7% Cherokee (BASED!) heads.

And finally, the one "redeemable" aspect most Americans love to use

>but muh gunz
Which has done nothing but given you a false sense of security where you will just sit on your potbellied ass in your disgusting slobby den eating fast food and LARPing about how you'll do something once X line is crossed. But you will FOREVER and EVER change the goalposts until you are dead, likely of heart disease. Don't let the "muh guns" (which they never use) excuse fool you, Americunts are the biggest fucking cowards known to man-kind. Holy shit. The most armed populace and not a single one of them could take out the heebs who fucked their country worse than DuPont.

DEATH TO AMERICA!

Attached: two_more_weeks.png (1232x711, 1.48M)

>t.
Silence pathetic American

Attached: 1658053532195.jpg (916x640, 96.43K)

Cope and seethe mutt as you won't do shit anyway even with muh gunz LOL.

Attached: 20210919_092308.png (1063x1260, 965.38K)

Mais ferme la fils de pute je suis français mdddr

Attached: 1658051407044.gif (520x293, 3.21M)

Who's mrs doubtfire?

Ferme la prof de mes deux tu ferais mieux d'être silencieux petit fils de lâche

Ose me dire qu'on peut prendre la France au sérieux ajd gros trimard de merde, au lieu de shitpost comme un gros trisomique tu devrais agir plus efficacement pour ton pays.

Attached: The_15th_McDonald_Collab_TeamB (8).gif (300x169, 2.01M)

>Ose me dire qu'on peut prendre la France au sérieux ajd gros trimard de merde, au lieu de shitpost comme un gros trisomique tu devrais agir plus efficacement pour ton pays.

Attached: malding-&-seething-mutt.png (696x602, 300.43K)

Ferme ta gueule le migrant t'es pas mieux que les nègres

Et toi ferme la fils de pute avec ton vieux drapeau nazi de merde, c'est des gens qui haissent la France et les français au même titre que les youpins, les bougnouls et les nègres.

Fils de pute de skinhead de merde

Attached: The_15th_McDonald_Collab_TeamB (6).gif (300x169, 2.36M)

Ta gueule cocu

> T. Absolutely assblasted and malding mutt

KEK!

Attached: IMG_20211016_135208_460.png (440x512, 212.26K)

Je fait face aux gros triso qui veulent élire le juif algérien comme président.

Vous êtes une immense blague.

Attached: The_15th_McDonald_Collab_TeamB (9).gif (300x169, 1.65M)

>M-muh épouvantail
Cope

Lmao I forgot what its like to be 17, Jesus Christ. Go beat off buddy, it will all be okay.

Whatever helps you to cope muttoid LOL as meanwhile in reality.

>40 million niggers
>60 million spics
>25 million asians
>20 million faggots
>19 million mixed race mutts
>10 million Jews (most control all american media)
>4 million trannies
>Circumision rates up 70%
>Highest rates of immigration out of any country
>Every commercial, television show and animated series contains one of more nigger or homosexual main characters
>Trans rights heavily supported by the establishment
>GMOs in every food, the same thing that gives rats tumors
>Obesity rates up 60% since 1990
>Still believe in the two party system that royally fucks them in the ass
>Invades other countries they shouldn’t be in
>Pedophiles control all the wealth in the nation and are never exposed for their actions
>20 of America’s major cities are ran by niggers, women and spics
>Girls are inspired to race mix while boys are inspired to crossdress and chop off their dicks

Imagine having all of this and having the balls to call other countries demonic. America is the most vile anti-White and culturally degenerate cesspit of a "country" to ever exist in modern history.

America is famous across the world only for a few things.
1) for being morbidly obese fat asses
2) being the dumbest fucks alive
3) eating burgers
4) dying to niggers
5) being mixed race mutts

Attached: american-fag-or-pedo-festival.webm (720x1280, 1.4M)

>I can't admit I'm a jew slave so I answer like a bot

Nigger

Attached: The_15th_McDonald_Collab_TeamB (10).gif (300x169, 2.16M)

Oof
Imagine being American

Attached: 1658054722686.jpg (1024x570, 96.98K)

nope. havent taken those obese gender confused mongrels seriously in ages

Mais ferme ta gueule retourne te branler sur des animés le travlo
Qui a parlé de Zemmour ?

hi mongrel engrish teacher/zogbot weeb