Jews are fren!

I think it's honestly sad pol won't learn to get along with Jews and use their intelligence for good.

Attached: 684200053.jpg (738x1092, 158.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

etcsl.orinst.ox.ac.uk/section2/tr211.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>won't learn to get along with Jews
I think you'll find it's the other way around, you won't learn to get along with others and it's been that way for thousands of years.

seems like a one-sided claim

jews and people are natural enemies. we cannot change this fact because it is in our natures

I agree bosnian muslims are enemies, but I think jews can get along with christians - they are less vile than your wretched kind.

They are fucking retards who insist on meddling with things that they can't understand.

i dont like anyone. why should i try t use others i dont like for stuff i dont need or even want? is he going to go work as a fisherman to get me sardines? no ? will he grow rice? no? hes running out of things he can do for me that i like already

praying to something means little to me. will he be a cattle farmer i like meat honestly not a big fan of lamb though. i also dont like what they were calling bison. neither taste good imo

will he at least tend to the orange groves? or raise chickens. what goodis he if he wont do any of the above. fuck him. fuck his shoes. fuck his roth ira.

*curb stomp ensues

>seems like a one-sided claim

Everything that happens culturally is down stream of economics, inaddition to nefarious profit-making-schemes (e.g. slavery) you've been involved in trying to control the monetary supply for at least 2000 years, which you succeeded in doing in this dispensation from 1695.

>jews
>Less vile than anything
Lmao good one

I'm not talking about the ordinary jew in the street.

Attached: 1567581263826.jpg (1226x9999, 2.85M)

They're not even that smart, they're just really good at self promoting and nepotism. There are more white genuises than Jews total, but most of them aren't shilled endlessly by the media if they get an important job. Many dobt even get that far because they weren't accepted into university or offered the role if they did.

Every jew I've ever dealt with has tried to do character assaults behind my back, worse than any woman. Every jew in business I've ever worked with was eventually caught screwing the company over.

Attached: 1551238703331.jpg (1024x892, 311.63K)

>learn to get along with Jews

Attached: VYxYrCnWk06DD0za2lc4kRus_640x360.jpg (640x360, 38.34K)

I would not be surprised to find out human civilization is tens of thousands of years older than we thought and there was a group of elites ruling over atlantis known as jews. Everyone sank to the bottom of the sea except the jews who, knowing of the collapse, had time to escape on ships. They came ashore in modern jerusalem where they found half evolved humans to manipulate into starting anew.

>there was a group of elites ruling over atlantis known as jews.

You think they were Jews....oh boy you've got that the wrong way around. One day you'll find out.

with ____, you lose

You were the half evolved humans. Your religion, is nothing more than a cargo-cult of a cargo-cult. You take the name of the olympians, but you are not.

Attached: Estela de Esarhaddon, de Asiria.jpg (336x727, 49.74K)

These are your ancestors

Attached: 1656238293620.jpg (750x445, 132.47K)

>who, knowing of the collapse, had time to escape on ships.

You don't even know what the symbols mean anymore....hence cargo cult of a cargo cult. The Torah was a mismatch of oral accounts from the Babylonians, rewrote by the Chaldeans around 800BC taken from the more ancient Sumerians, whom were once ruled by the ancient of days (King's list).

etcsl.orinst.ox.ac.uk/section2/tr211.htm

Attached: 1651216427886.png (2295x1194, 2.76M)

>jews
>intellegent.
They are cunning pack rats.

>Flag

Don't speak ill of your own kind.

Attached: putins_favorite_son.jpg (451x704, 54.04K)

We're all god's children. Twin-children-of-the-sun.

I have no problems with Jews. Jews have a problem with us. I WANT us to get along, even to actually be our friends and allies. They just have to stop doing dumb shit we don't want like trannyism and bringing in lots of hostile browns who hate them too. They view these groups through rose-tinted glasses

I literally don't want to be enemies with them.

I like my Jewish friends on Twitter. They're fun. The mossad faggots in Israel spying and blackmailing every country however deserve the oven.

The ashkenazim are gentiles, many of whom worship the beast

Good image, read it btw. Also when Alexander conquered Egypt, thanks to the Jews, they exported 10,000 slaves a day! Ripped from their familes; fathers taken as hard laborers, and soldiers, mothers taken as maids and whores, children taken as mere slaves and play things. It was the Jewish merchants who funded his Alexander's war chest, without it, his army wouldn't have moved one step. They intially loaned him enough for one month's salary for his men, as Phillip's mines weren't enough. That's why Alexander was so bold and sometimes reckless, he had not choice but to win, because if he lost, his kingdom would've been owned by them.

>ashkenazim are gentiles

you mean german