Ok Any Forums let's settle this once and for all. Are jews actually disgusting, lying, hook nosed, shekel pinching...

Ok Any Forums let's settle this once and for all. Are jews actually disgusting, lying, hook nosed, shekel pinching, foreskin eating, nation wrecking, well poisoning, moloch worshipping, land stealing demons set on the destruction of White people and our nations or are you all just anti-semites?

Attached: 1657800078245.jpg (750x920, 235.8K)

Is it too much to ask for both?

yes

Yes.

Attached: 1638211784827.jpg (596x588, 59.01K)

Attached: 1581666666699.jpg (469x805, 229.8K)

not all of them

i am jewish and let me tell you, being jewish is actually a great thing. we have beautiful people and we have ugly people. just like any race. I for 1 am a great person, have great friends, and i take care of every one that is in my life and i am glad to do it, and for that i have people that love me around me. also, jewish parents are one of the best parents you can have. sometimes they can be really strict, but they will take care of you no matter what, and they will buy you what ever it is that you need. as long as your not a selfish ****head. Also, we all have great jobs, lots of money and a family that we all love and take care off. suck my dick op suck my dick.

>addressing pol
Shill.
>let's
Shill.
>once and for all
Shill.
>are Jews
They're not monolithic.

what do jews hate more muslims or christians?

Yes to both.

Attached: !.png (1626x2129, 451.54K)

i've only ever seen atheist jews online or some crazy extremist say bad things about christians or white people as a whole for that matter. They're treated good in israel

if a muslim makes it clear he doesn't want to kill us we have no hate towards them. that isn't the case for most of them

>Ok Any Forums let's settle this once and for all. Are jews actually disgusting, lying, hook nosed, shekel pinching, foreskin eating, nation wrecking, well poisoning, moloch worshipping, land stealing demons set on the destruction of White people and our nations
get the fuck outta my head, OP, ya aren't paying rent!

as a generalized culture, yes, but there are always exceptions (exceptions confirming the rule)

Attached: Bobby Fischer Jew.jpg (640x360, 34.08K)

Little of both. Jewish culture prides itself on Hutzpah, which is audacity and shamelessness. They pride themselves on tricking the goyim. This is then (rightfully) used to see kike scams in everything, even places where it is not. This then gets the kikes exiled or worse. Rinse and repeat for thousands of years and you can see why God hates kikes. Chosen doesn't mean good, it means chosen for suffering. YHWH = BAAL and he's furious at the kikes for thinking they could usurp him.

Attached: cultofbaal.jpg (2040x2689, 2.47M)

I'm actually white.
You're a fucking dead man you piece of garbage.
Lies as easy as exhaling.

Yes

Attached: 1655558269144.png (1000x500, 49.8K)

Both.

Attached: 6587tyihujgn.jpg (462x321, 15.85K)

>anti-semites
i like arabs

imagine if I was someone that wasn't familiar with the internet and the only opinion i had of white folk was from people like you. Do you not think I would be an extremist?

You're an idiot who has no fucking clue how the real world works. I doubt you've even talked to a Jew before. Your entire life is Any Forums culture

>and they will buy you what ever it is that you need.
Well, duh.
Goyim is paying for it.

Nobody likes you it's not just Any Forums.
Any free speech platform will always end up with a lot of racists.
You confuse the bot ridden shithole that is Twatter for the real world.

"Any free speech platform will always end up with a lot of racists"

Yeah because they're not allowed anywhere else, you fucking moron. You lack basic awareness.