Think about it

Attached: rem2.png (1132x998, 1.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4n-xYK69m1g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We all know you can't trust people on the internet, there's not "bot" larping it's just internet dude

Attached: ezgif-2-9f0603d970.gif (520x293, 3.21M)

>millions
Lolno. The average Russian disinformation shill gets 500 rubles a day for posting pro-Putin and antivax shit.

OP high on that copium, cannot handle posters having different opinions than his. Sad! Many such cases!

I'm not demoralized.

I think the issue is that they're the ones demoralized, projecting their insecurities onto the world. This is why they seek control.

He's not talking about the Russians. He's talking about the JIDF and various aligned organizations

They hate us cuz they anus.

Attached: 1647876791474.png (1000x1000, 121.43K)

NOBODY
WILL
READ
YOUR
STOP
WASTING
TIME

THERE
IS
NOTHING
YOU
CAN
DO

YOU
ARE
WEAK

Attached: daily reminder2.png (1047x1619, 638.69K)

bump, propaganda spending is political

>Russian disinformation shill
AHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>pro-Putin and antivax shit.
AAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAH

Attached: 16559888438740.jpg (558x549, 53.53K)

You read it retard, and there is nothing you can do about it, cuck.

My mind can't be changed and they think jewish money and diversity hires will be the force to replace civilization?
Hahaha, all of these useful isiots will be first in line for helicopter rides.

Doesn't matter. Their efforts don't produce results. The type of people that frequent this place are obviously personality types that are immune to most propaganda like spot-information etc. Every time they make a shill thread it reinforces everyone's conviction in their own beliefs. They are self defeating.

I know they've been hammering on the DeSantis note. Oh guys he's like Trump only competent, I love Trump but he's a jew, we need DeSantis so we can pwn the libs Kek.

So fucking annoying that they glow like they do and still post with no sense of self awareness.

>Good goy. Worship the kikes

Gas yourself schlomo

Attached: 4chan_clinton.jpg (940x1024, 255.83K)

Your race has been curse for lying so much that you can't even pronounce ls and rs

What I want to know is, how can I get in on this action? I need to be paid to troll Any Forums.

The Jew fears the samurai, the glownigger fears the autist.

Attached: 1634728708749.png (1080x1080, 349.88K)

Jidf detected. Any Forums doesn’t give a fuck about Zog vs Russia that ain’t got shit to do with me.

And what's the double digit IQ response to this fact? They absolutely saturate us with shills and bots crudely mimicking our discourse to direct our opinions. It's so fucking retarded. I honestly wouldn't mind if it were crafty or effective. But when it's constantly so coarse and easily detected you're just aware of how correct our position is and how silly and seething mad our enemies are for it.

Red Pill them

Attached: 20220106_235519_IMG_4210.jpg (1024x859, 82.1K)

they're scared shitless of channels of communication outside of their control. it must be disrupted somehow

Same. Get me in their program so a believable product can finally be introduced to this board. These are smart lads, we deserve a better quality of subversion.

The problem is this tactic holds the conversation in place. Any real intellectual development since 2018 has been buried under an irrelevant pile of niggers spics and faggots coalescing under the banner that is Covid. Something has to be done about it.

Lmao. Well, as much as you're correct in assuming we're a high priority because they're fucking kikes, there's also a huge component of it explained by glownigger affirmative action over the course of decades causing a cascading ripple of fucking retards who spend literally billions of dollars accomplishing nothing while also violating every single word of the oath they swore.

Well if by they you mean the russian shills I doubt it takes millions, and the effect is pretty clear. There's plenty schizo's here that pick up on the conspiracy and propaganda they spread and become useful idiots to them and then it costs western countries to combat this disinformation

On the one hand everything is going to hell but on the other hand more people are waking up than ever before.

>glownigger affirmative action
This is a pretty interesting take, the whole, "Far right online extremism," is a narrative which keeps them relevant and keeps them getting paid so they can 'fight' us. We're like Waco, only they can't set us on fire or shoot our children. Kind of a depressing thought, actually.

It’s pretty hilarious though, think about how angry are that once again everyone here sees through their retarded bullshit. Somewhere in some office some transexual boomer is raging wondering how we do what we do and why their diversity hires aren’t having the same results. As hard as this had been on our side, we know deep down we will win in the end. They don’t have that luxury.

Attached: 2CEC31C4-1E3C-4D3B-B0E2-AD7FA6686EAF.png (1002x1004, 145.58K)

I think most globalists aren’t genuinely evil people and believe in treating people fairly. It’s wise to not alienate them because certain (((elements))) have used this ideology to subvert our national solidarity.

At some point we can get all this straightened out and we don’t have to hate everyone. Most leo seem to be more stupid than evil desu. With proper guidance they could do good stuff.

Not all of them obviously we have a huge problem with corruption and treating people abusing in general. There seem to be a lot of Leo that are tired of that though. That’s why so many have quit and the suicide rate among them, clearly what’s happening bothers them.

The Jews pay $0 to control the vast majority of you through Christianity.

Attached: I'm God, I'm a time.jpg (800x600, 54.84K)

youtu.be/4n-xYK69m1g

Attached: flourescentTRalor.jpg (844x1024, 67.53K)

Rev 3:9

I don’t believe in Gaysus the tranny

Attached: 56465465465465465.jpg (960x960, 46.74K)

Mass repliers get the rope.

>mass reply jew mass replying

That lil' fella is all bound up, from the rooter to the tooter.

>They hate us
Yeah, but they use the same general meme against their enemies. You see, the internet is special because each information receptical has both an individual routing address, but a device specific hardware address. From this "anonymized feedback", your experience on the World Wide Web can be tailored specifically to you, and your enemies generated specifically to conflict with you, but you are both being read the same script of "bad things that the other guy does, and good things that people like you do", while neither of you think or do anything of your own.

Attached: 1637067125751.png (753x707, 2.05M)