Does inflation have a ceiling?

Does inflation have a ceiling?

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-07-28-20h40m45s685.jpg (1080x1920, 1.17M)

Yes, it's the ceiling in the gas chamber.

Yeah when youre paying 17 million for a loaf of bread and then the economy collapses

The only ceiling is your imagination.

Attached: Screenshot_20220712-191723_Brave.jpg (618x639, 364.98K)

no but i'd love to ceiling my dick across her face

Cap the price of a loaf of bread to a fixed price and you just solved inflation. God you people are fucking retarded.

>ceiling
Not after what my peepee just did to it.

Thats a male. Check the adams apple faggots.

Good morning
Can you post more?

Handsome young fellow

Sage

You have Tranny Derangement Syndrome

Technically yes but that's just because people can't afford shit anymore

Anarcho-capitalist wants the gubment to impose price controls. Can we have a minutes scilence for my sides please

look at the hands. It's a man

>Flour: 400 dollars a kilo
>Make BREAD FIXED PRICE
>no one makes the bread

the great reset cannot come fast enough

No, it doesn't.
It's also permanent, as deflation is just as bad if not worse. How it's avoided, is issuing a new currency with an exchange rate that absorbs the excess cash in the system. For instance 1 neo-US Dollar = 1000 US Dollars

If the underlying problems aren't fixed, it just starts the cycle all over again though.

>God you people are fucking retarded

No user, you are...

Basic supply and demand is how inflation works. Technically there is only a ceilings high as there is money in the market.

Inflation happens when too many people with too much currency are chasing too little supply. So merchants or businesses notice this demand and increase their prices a little and it spreads across the market system.

If you just "cap" the price it still doesn't solve the core issue, there just isn't enough bread or whatever to go around.
You'd need to resort to over the top authoritarian measures at that point which will just end in disaster.

checked and saged

It is a good thing and the politicians pushing it are just trying to convince themselves they're gonna be okay. They won't.

Yes. At some point your currency values so low that it's worth less than the paper it's printed on. From there it is basically no point in using it even for the government.

You have homosexual attraction syndrome and acute retardation.

Attached: 1647671118661.jpg (576x570, 57.46K)

What's so funny? The sellers will realize that it's for the benefit of society to cap prices to avoid hyperinflation so they voluntary impose price controls.

So just cap the price of flour as well. Jesus christ you people are dumb.

No.

Attached: adjsdsd.png (1475x348, 131.93K)

You have niggeritis
Suck my dick frogposting newfag

>The sellers will realize that it's for the benefit of society
Youre a naive little fella arnt you

And what happens when Materials and labour required to make the bread exceed the fixed price? No bread is made, or rather no bread is sold.

Congratulations you've now created an instant food shortage. Price controls have been tried countless times throughout history and continuously been proven ineffective and actually accelerates the problem, as the open market shortage has an effect on the black market price.

Holy shit... Show flag. Who could be this retarded?

Nope, but that doesn't mean you won't turn into Zimbabwe in the process.

Attached: zimbabwe_100_trillion_dollar_a_1623309324_0c1a9bac.jpg (4032x3024, 2.55M)

No. That's not how it works. Have you not learnt about French Revolution? That's exactly what they did and it was disaster.

Economic illiterates.