What makes Half-Whites so obsessed with being "black"...

What makes Half-Whites so obsessed with being "black"? Almost all figures known for their blackness turn out to be half whites. Do they have a self hate situation going on?

Attached: Bob Marley and his dad.jpg (624x351, 52.03K)

mongrels would nwver fit in as humans, so they try to join their nigger peers

That's true. But why every single one of them seem to be pushing for "black pride" shtick?

Attached: Jordan-Peeles-mother.jpg (600x400, 46.6K)

What of bob Marley made you think he was obsessed with being black? Have you even listened to his music?

>be born a mutt
>recognize your half white side actually doesn't have privilege
>identify with black half for free gibs
>???
>PROFIT

Comparing Jordan Peele to Marley is insanity. Marley would cringe at most of his content if he wasn't assassinated by the CIA with literal AIDs

Marley was literally a Rasta. Do you know what Rasta religion is?

In Russia we call it "the Noviop law".
Roughly speaking, a mutt is /never/ interested in the well-being of Whites and White culture and instead always drifts towards his minority roots. He may choose to co-operate and even go as far as "look" assimilated as long as Whites hold sufficient power, but the moment SHTF and he's forced to choose between Whites and minorities he will side with the latter 100% of the time.

Attached: симоньян.jpg (680x725, 305.65K)

Since they experience racism too, imbecile. Whites basically don’t treat them any different compared to a Black person due to Black phenotypical features. So obviously they’re going to be more inclined to recognise as Black.

Judeo-masonry is centered around _______

Take your Rastafarian bullshit somewhere else please. Thanks!

Attached: malcolm-x.jpg (789x1200, 228.92K)

Quite simply because we do not nor ever will except them as white (Mulattos have a severe inferiority complex about this)

Blacks however are more welcoming.
Once you go black we do not want you back.

I don't know too much but the gist I get of it is they believe Haile Selassie is a prophet and weed is a holy sacrament. Some believe in race supremacy but a minority like in Islam and Christianity pretty sure. I highly doubt that Bob Marley fell into that denomination

Because being black sucks. People always tend to talk about their diseases.

I'd take a rastafarian any day over a radical islamist.

The easiest community to integrate into for half breeds here is the colored community, the white community is the most difficult. You will be a bit of an outcast among blacks as a half breed.

That's true lol. I knew some white kid who talked like a coloured and lived with them. He was considered an honorary coloured

White person= 2
Black person= 1
Mixed person= 1.5

Would you rather be the worst white or the best nigger?

There is a privilege to being a non-White. They know that, which is why they say they're discriminated against: to get more privilege.

both key and peele are half white?

What makes Half-Orcs so obsessed with their Orcish heritage? We get it, you want to wear Hide Armor and wield a Greataxe, but you grew up among humans, can you at least try drinking your ale out of a cup rather than the skulls of your enemies? Thanks.

Attached: 7275CDB2-065F-4273-A3FF-2EB62669A228.jpg (1920x2484, 1.32M)

barely blacks are always try hards

Attached: GivinMeTheBestThatTheyveGot.jpg (2048x1596, 724.45K)

Not only they are half white, but they also have a white wife and white as fuck children.

Attached: gettyimages-1183644223-2048x2048.jpg (2048x1440, 327.28K)

Because white genes are recent evolutionary and recessive to archaic bantu genes. A 50% white mulatto is more like 80% nigger in gene expression.

Attached: Jordan-Peele-married-Chelsea-Peretti.jpg (1200x1367, 165.72K)

Lol.

Attached: 959f053602889c8a996435b104398a6a.jpg (480x455, 32.31K)

>You will be a bit of an outcast among blacks as a half breed.
I won’t know what it like in SA, but here the blacks heavily discriminate amongst themselves. The lighter-skinned blacks (while still just “black” as far as whites are concerned) look down on their darker-skinned brethren. And the darker-skinned blacks resent the light-skinned. The have the “paper bag test” for some black organizations; if you’re skin is darker than a brown paper bag, you can’t join.

Almost all “talented” blacks are mulattos. Hell, even Obama is half white.

Anyone remember Skee-lo? Back in the 90's. He had really good lyrics, above-average for black rappers. A bit clever. Seen his pic? He's very light. That explains his above-black-average IQ.