Is he our new Zyzz?

Andrew Tate is like the 2022 red pill version of Zyzz. High charismatic, provides self help guidance, unlimited confidence, actually successful (sorry Bilzerian) and with based traditional values of male and female nature.

Attached: zyzz.png (526x362, 398.53K)

No he's a nigger

BUY AN AD FAGGOT

no!
zyzz was a positive guy who would take us with him on his journey and caled us his brah while andrew tate is narcissistic asshole who calls you a peasant, a virgin and brokie.

The sex trafficking guy on the run from the law? Yeah he’s super cool, you should all give him all your money

zyzz actually had a chin. And a brain.

OP has to shill this shit coloured nonce to pass his media 'class'. How much did you pay this shitskin OP?

bitch!? why are here with your half assed information that you got from his hate comments?? listen the whole story before calling someone sex trafficker. absolute retard

Sounds like orbiters have found new ecelebs to worship, some retard from manosphere and dutch thot. Its a tiresome cycle to witness.

>BUY MY COURSE YOU CHUDS

Attached: image_2022-07-17_114855253.png (820x557, 183.8K)

What is your alternative?

>sex peddling grifter is the new zyzz
You should be pecked to death by an ostrich for even daring to make such a comparison.

No, but its hilarious seeing him call out the internet retards defending women. He told the streamers that "the matrix" doesnt let them say certain things. They got so mad at him lmao

Attached: andrewtate.jpg (720x404, 34.39K)

Piss off, Andrew. Your act is lame and you just seem like a pushover who rents the sportscar he poses with. Zyzz is leagues above you in regards to coolness, so stop comparing yourself to him, it's cringe.

This. I wish faggots will stop shilling this guy here.

A dude with money, works hard,

trying to captivate the young audience and be their Role Model.

He's probably garbage, in my opinion. A normal speaker that wants to benefit the good of mankind?

Not on this planet hahahahahha!

Get off his dick, the truth doesn't fear investigation.

Why can't we discuss thinkers that have interesting things to say? The whole Dorian Grey storyline is well known by now.

Lmao yeah, he’s totally not a sex trafficker, those are just rumors. So many cool and normal guys move to Eastern Europe to dodge the law and start up men’s self help programs that literally teach “how to run a sex trafficking operation”. Very cool stuff, definitely not a grifter, all of the right wing should trust him and give him all of their mon- purchase his services.

Tate Is way more cynical and nihilistic.

He runs a cam girl company, of course he makes bank lmao

Zoomers don't know about that kind of stuff.

this. conservatives shouldn't buy his products but he's a friend as he is a troller of libs

>and with based traditional values of male and female nature.
Ahahahaha, he literally got rich off of a camgirl website. Muh trad, fuck off.

>our

Fuck you there is a no next zyzz. Zyzz was one of a kind. Still mirin brah

All I know is he cucked Jordan Peterson by fucking his skanky slut married daughter while Jordan was in a medically-induced coma to ease his cold-turkey withdrawals from benzos. That makes this Tate fellow fucking based in my book.

>He runs a cam girl company
Using sex trafficked slave women from other countries. Normal cam companies don’t get raided by INTERPOL at 4am because everything they’re doing is cool and super legitimate

Yea, I wouldnt trust him but hes clearly worldly and just says what he thinks without a fuck, which triggers retards programming. Just says it like it is, the funniest part is nobody denied what he said, they just tried to make up fantasy situations where it didnt apply.

the fact that the dude is making podcasts in other countries many months after that means that arrest was bullshit
and i for one think sex cams are a disgusting business anyway

bald
not white
chinlet
roids
no self awareness
cringe

at least zyzz was funny

No he's the dumber version of Patrice O'Neal.

Not following retarded judas goat. "At least he's doing something" is a cope to give you feeling of control you don't have. Focus on things you can control, read stoics or something.