Appalachia - empty + welcoming tourists

There's basically nobody there so you should come and visit. The few there are poor and would love the extra income tourists provide.

Attached: appalachia.png (2000x1239, 1.06M)

Appalachians love living near people.

Are they cool with California folks? I'm sick of the far left shit here, I'd consider myself center left I guess, cool with weed but not so much with guns. I've looking for a place to move for a while.

There's nothing more disgusting than rightwingers who destroy their own state's economy with idiotic rightwing policies, and then piggyback off of the tourism of blue states. All the while, still doubling down and shitting on the blue state patrons. For example, I'm in Boston and this is how New Hampshire treats us. "Hurr hurrrr, we hate those blue librul MASSFAGS" yeah except your state's entire economy is literally subsidized by our money

you are just there to visit - not live, so it's ok.

yeah just don't be too loud about the weed

Bostonians are WELCOME in appalachia!

(OP)
>There's nothing more disgusting than rightwingers who destroy their own state's economy with idiotic rightwing policies, and then piggyback off of the tourism of blue states. All the while, still doubling down and shitting on the blue state patrons. For example, I'm in Boston and this is how New Hampshire treats us. "Hurr hurrrr, we hate those blue librul MASSFAGS" yeah except your state's entire economy is literally subsidized by our money
And the new hampshire pieces of shit will literally bitch about blue "massachusetts LIBRULS!" shitting up the lower portion of their state. Because we move there due to urban sprawl now. And we're slowly pushing the state blue. And they do nothing but bitch about us. But yet, without us, they'd be in abject poverty. These morons literally do not know what is best for them. Their state literally becomes better by our moving there to vote for leftwing policies too and they're just too stupid to know it

Kill off the opioid junkies and maybe I’ll think about it.

> (You)
> (OP) (OP)
>>There's nothing more disgusting than rightwingers who destroy their own state's economy with idiotic rightwing policies, and then piggyback off of the tourism of blue states. All the while, still doubling down and shitting on the blue state patrons. For example, I'm in Boston and this is how New Hampshire treats us. "Hurr hurrrr, we hate those blue librul MASSFAGS" yeah except your state's entire economy is literally subsidized by our money
>And the new hampshire pieces of shit will literally bitch about blue "massachusetts LIBRULS!" shitting up the lower portion of their state. Because we move there due to urban sprawl now. And we're slowly pushing the state blue. And they do nothing but bitch about us. But yet, without us, they'd be in abject poverty. These morons literally do not know what is best for them. Their state literally becomes better by our moving there to vote for leftwing policies too and they're just too stupid to know it
OH OH OH and the funniest part is how they have no income taxes in new hampshire, but it doesn't matter because they have no fucking INCOME. No fucking businesses there. So how does the state make it's money? PROPERTY TAXES! Rightwinger's favorite things!

So you got a situation where these stupid republican fucks in northern new hampshire pay NO INCOME TAXES, BUT THEY HAVE NO INCOME! so they're getting their god damn homes repossessed by the govt because they can't pay their exorbitantly high property taxes

Rightwingers cannot govern. They CANNOT govern. They NEED educated city liberals to move in and make decisions for them

>But yet, without us, they'd be in abject poverty.
Some people aren't vapid soulless materialistic people that only value money, maybe they are happy with a humble lifestyle and they don't want anything to do with your vacuous disgusting existence. Just listen to you talk about the people that already lived where you moved. Why did you move there if they are so terrible? Nobody asked for your "subsidies" and nobody invited you to their hometown.

New Hampshire is a beautiful state and WE DONT WANT YOU HERE.

That's a bit overrated by hysterical media sources. It's not like junkies are crowding the trails and scenic overlooks or something.

NO THEY DON'T, YOU RETARDED ASSBAG, BECAUSE THEY HAVE EXORBITANTLY HIGH PROPERTY TAXES DUE TO THEIR RIGHTWING POLICIES, SO THEY'RE GETTING THEIR HOMES REPO'D BY THE STATE. BECAUSE SHITTY IDIOTIC CAPITALISTS LOVE LANDLORDS AND ALWAYS TURN THE STATE INTO A LANDLORD

>HIGH PROPERTY TAXES DUE TO THEIR RIGHTWING POLICIES
I do not understand what I am reading.

nobody wants you in new hampshire, stay in boston asshole.

New Hampshire is fine without you.

I'd like to come and hike but your government doesn't really like giving us visas

Fuck off we're full

What if you did want to move? I hear you can get land really cheap in those counties. Would be nice to plant a vineyard and a vegetable garden and go hunting and stuff. Would neighbours be especially bothered?

>
>NO THEY DON'T, YOU RETARDED ASSBAG, BECAUSE THEY HAVE EXORBITANTLY HIGH PROPERTY TAXES DUE TO THEIR RIGHTWING POLICIES, SO THEY'RE GETTING THEIR HOMES REPO'D BY THE STATE. BECAUSE SHITTY IDIOTIC CAPITALISTS LOVE LANDLORDS AND ALWAYS TURN THE STATE INTO A LANDLORD
BE NEW HAMPSHIRE
"I GOT NO FUCKIN INCOME TAXES CUZ I'M A REPUBLICAN"
*SHIT, WE STILL NEED TO FUND THE SCHOOLS AND BUILD ROADS BECAUSE LOLBERTARIANISM ACTUALLY SUCKS*
*CAPITALISM IS PRO LANDLORD*
"OK, WE'LL JUST HAVE EXORBITANTLY HIGH PROPERTY TAXES"

NOW ALL STUPID RIGHTWING HILLBILLIES HAVE NO INCOME AND CAN'T PAY THEIR PROPERTY TAXES. SO THE STATE BECOMES NIGH UNINHABITABLE NORTH OF THE AREA THAT BLUE MASSACHUSETTS PEOPLE CAN COMMUTE TO FOR TOURISM, AT MINIMUM

Rightwingers are the side that believe in property taxes. The leftwing does not believe in them because they don't believe in landlords

So in new hampshire the rightwingers in the state wanted no income taxes. so they did that. So now every local govt has to charge exorbitantly high property taxes because it turns out lolbertarianism is actually bullshit

So now these people have no income. No business. And the govt repossesses their home

Then just be nice to them and not weird about shit. Bake them cookies and introduce yourself.

Because they're stupid fucks, man. Rightwingers require blue educated liberals to make decisions for them

so why are you leaving boston again mr smarty pants?

Look I mean this in the kindest way, FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

literally not full at all

I'm not leaving, but Boston is such a successful town that it's now sprawled out across half of Massachusetts. So there's tons of industry outside the 495 belt and shit even, where people can get cheap homes in New Hampshire (because nobody wants to fucking live there) and commute to mass

>EXORBITANTLY HIGH PROPERTY TAXES DUE TO THEIR RIGHTWING POLICIES
Are....you retarded? The red states have the lowest property taxes in the country you stupid fuck.

>I'm not leaving, but Boston is such a successful town that it's now sprawled out across half of Massachusetts. So there's tons of industry outside the 495 belt and shit even, where people can get cheap homes in New Hampshire (because nobody wants to fucking live there) and commute to mass
I would never leave Boston. I am born and raised in the heart of the city and I love it. It's likely the greatest city ever