Anyone else notice all the most insufferable turbovaxxers have suddenly shut up? Did they all die...

Anyone else notice all the most insufferable turbovaxxers have suddenly shut up? Did they all die? Are they bed ridden and can't post on shitter and plebbit anymore? What gives?

Attached: boosters.jpg (501x499, 61K)

NPCs have a short memory, if the media isn't telling them to care about something at the moment they just forget about it.

By now they have seen more relatives die from Vax than from Covid.

Even Hugo caught "Covid"

Attached: SMBU.jpg (1440x644, 332.89K)

Attached: HugoVaids.png (718x846, 760.57K)

Hugo not looking so good.
Will he live to see the next winter ?

Attached: Hugoded.jpg (2048x1151, 258.09K)

uh, but that's literally the very same thing.

Attached: 1544631898381.gif (328x328, 1.48M)

programming turned over to war propaganda

Thoughts and prayers user

everyone is fucking sick around me right now. ive seen more faggots Mask Up! volentarily recently and a great deal of people have had to take time off - i swear to fucking god, if i start to see people legitimately fall back into the belief that lockdowns and mask mandates are a good idea, i dont know what ill do. im not going to lose another 2 years of my life to this stagnating joke

Australia is (((designated))) an international wildlife zoneā€¦ Prepare for another 8 rounds of safe and effective shots

Theyre getting more fucking boosters.
They tell me to my face.
I stay away from them.
They shed

He'll be fine. Auto-immune disorders are manageable.

Nope, we just got the vaxx and moved on. Do you still obsess over it in 2022? Lol. Let me guess, 2 more weeks?

Nah. It came and went already. You'll notice the death rate jumps in mid 2021, which is when Denmark did the first mass vaccine rollout. It spikes even more in late 2021 when we did the mass booster rollout, and then it tapers off mid to early 2022 when we stopped vaccinating, though not before adding a few thousand extra deaths to the years total.

Attached: deathsdenmark.png (991x834, 67.62K)

You will lose years of your life to a stagnating joke

>be told to boostboostboost with the same exact vaccine
>"natural immunity sucks for this new strain, you gotta use our vax" that is ineffective on all strains
>people notice

omg, vaccines were sooooo 2021, get with the times.

Attached: 1656098497207.jpg (640x495, 72.75K)

Attached: 17664484.jpg (1080x1080, 53.81K)

I hope people are realising, that people that have had 3 injections, are getting as sick as the people that have had no injections.

Attached: 1637171685885.jpg (718x890, 73.13K)

Opposite, actually. Family thst has been double vax'd are getting sick multiple times, for days or over a week at a time, while I get sick for about 16 hours. I told them not to get it and no everyone dances around the subject.