Post Your Redpill Journey

>mfw redpilled by a literal jew
How did you get redpilled, user?

Attached: smugshapiro.jpg (400x400, 18.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sN8pimHkFi8?t=122
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

niggers.

>lolbertarian
You're not redpilled.

someone said the holocaust wasnt real so i looked into it to refute them and learned that it was indeed not real

I was a redditor until trump opened my eyes

more or less per this screenshot, I like edgy and offensive humor, best humor of that kind is allowed only here and a few select sites, and now I'm one of you...

Attached: POL.jpg (1006x685, 125.12K)

>redpill
Yet another meaningless buzzword
Keep it up

Attached: 1658048747817.jpg (607x1024, 109.63K)

By being alive. If one simply believes what his eyes and pattern recognition tell him, one will know the truth

Black girl called me a jerkoff in elementary school and I had to look up what that meant and decided blacks were bad people if their female children know about that at age 8.

>Muh based cuck shapiro eceleb

Gulf war 2 in Iraq. Looking into early life of the prominent neo cons and discerning a pattern.

I am blackpilled now. The redpill opens you up to a lot, but the blackpill frees your mind.

Attached: IMAG0140.jpg (2628x4672, 2.74M)

there's almost nothing redpilled about shapiro other than 2 genders.
economically and on many other levels he is so bluepilled it's not even funny

?

It was the beginning of my journey. I kind of hate him now but he made me realize that I shouldn't care about emotions.

Lmao

What did he say to open your eyes?

I should have realized everything I know now earlier, so I feel as if it is my duty to humanity to continue spreading the word.

Yeah blacks often teach their kids about retarded things. Like believing that they are unfairly discriminated against and that police target them for nothing. Lol.

What are you freed from, user?

My racist Gramma, she was funny and I loved her

OP is a kike shill

Fighting in Zog wars.

Kike Shapiro is not red pilled and neither are you, faggot.

You barely have taken your first redpill then.

For me it was Ghost and True Capitalist Radio was my first red pill.

I worked in sweden

Attached: WilfordBrimley.jpg (1068x641, 118.65K)

literally this
youtu.be/sN8pimHkFi8?t=122

>feeling that something doesn’t add up
>check this board
>things add up even less

Now the only left to believe is that nothing is true, and everything is permitted.

mossad redpilled you with propaganda?
>cunt youre dumb beyond belief, never redpilled, only self proclaimed

Attached: jewdar.gif (350x466, 197.09K)

Always had questions that couldn't be answered. Always questioned the narrative from a young age. Never accepted the because I said so or cause it's written in the book answers. Stopped watching news in my teens cause it was all depressing and fear mongering shit. While I'm a newfag to this Mongolian yak appreciation board I've held these basic ideas along time, nothing here has redpilled me, it's more like confirmation bias

I existed in the 80's, watched gen X get away with the same murder boomers did, avoid blame, now I'm 36 and earn 220k a year and should own a mansion..and don't.. and I know who caused it.

He's definitely red-pilling since he is rather effective at deprogramming engrained leftism.
If you stop at Shapiro's level, you're not redpilled, however.

Spics

>How did you get redpilled, user?

Ignore me, spastic dutch user, but I felt it appropriate to mention I have never watched a single episode of that kike's programme, nor have I seen his sister's tits.

I'm fucking sick of jews, wondered to myself a few minutes ago if I might have stood on some filthy disease-ridden rabbi's foot in my last life and that rancid nigger pulled strings to get me back here to twist my nipples again.

Imagine if the global population of non-semetic races actually understood to get rid of the accursed jew we only need enough of us to collectively believe the future won't contain any jews for it to eventuate.

this, and mirrors, is what really scares them.