Why do the chinese eat their civilians? Are they that hungry or are chinese civilians just delicious...

Why do the chinese eat their civilians? Are they that hungry or are chinese civilians just delicious? Why does china always screw the world up by eating things? What is wrong with those people?

Attached: eaten_civilian.png (428x573, 36.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voanews.com/a/huawei-alleged-corruption-and-bribery/4781242.html
reuters.com/article/us-huawei-corruption/huaweis-china-smartphone-sales-chief-detained-for-suspected-bribe-taking-idUSKBN1EL0YY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why are you so obsessed with china, hans? is china in the room with you now?

Their eating habits was the reason I was locked out of society for two years. Of course I hate the chinese. Who is not hating them? Do you too, Kim?

This is why…

Attached: 50F021DD-C48C-4A2B-BC2E-76191EE3DF89.png (800x1672, 208.77K)

Because they have so many people, so when famine hits, it hits hard

The OP example had no famine. It was a siege of a city. And the civilians were ordered to be slaughtered for food. Some even wanted to be eaten. They could have simply surrendered. In the end 90% of the population was dead and eaten and they still lost. kek.

you mean, the china virus was the excuse used by your government to lock you out of society for 2 years? if anything, china exposed how much of china germany is

It still started the dominos of it all. Even if Chinese tech companies bribe western politicans to implement a surveillance state, there is still reason to hate them.

Its very obvious that a lot of western politicans are chinese puppets.

>Even if Chinese tech companies bribe western politicans to implement a surveillance state
which companies have bribed your government?
it seems more that your government is copying the technological advancements of china
almost like, china is way more successful, so everyone wants to be like them...

>which companies have bribed your government?
Have you ever seen western universities? They are full of bug people. And them stealing patents and undermine wester academia is a well known open secrets. Even had a professor warning about the issues back in university.

One of the most pro vaccine and pro lockdown shills and fearmongers on social media are chinese shills.

Attached: feiglDing.png (536x406, 70.41K)

>Why do the chinese eat their civilians
Distupting the irrigation systems caused hundreds of millions to starve during almost any conflict, even in areas unrelated to the conflict.

I would eat people too if I had to, to survive. Absolutely no fucks given, I don't like most of everyone anyway so I might aswell cook them

I don’t think you know how a siege works. Forces surround a city and block everyone from going in our out. They starve them for months and then raid the city when they’re weak. You would be eating people too if you were starving.

you seem desperate when you jump from point to point, do they not stand up to scrutiny?
>lots of chinese in western universities
>china is the richest economy
>chinese have the most money to spend
>universities want more money so give more places to chinese students
is this some grand conspiracy in your eyes?

Brit flag has a point, pulling out a 757 event, ie 1300 years ago to make your case is pretty obsessed

They got offers to surrender. But their captains decided this was not an option, "Lets eat civilians instead". In the end 90% of the city was eaten when they finally capitulated. Because the captains had no balls to eat the officers. After the city fell .... the officers and captains were executed and the remaining civilians stayed alive.

Its a peak example of chinese top down control and corruption. The captains knew they are screwed. So they did the unthinkable.

Chinese sub humans have no honor or grace.

I was just answering your question, chang. You asked for examples and I brought you some.

I asked you which companies bribed your government, and you respond with saying there's lots of chinese in universities?

It’s a power thing and a form of psychological warfare to terrorise your future enemies into not engaging in warfare with you.

Whitoid cope

Attached: EFnrySKkfH.jpg (2163x1360, 557.42K)

Okay chang. Lets make it easy. That even a subhuman bug person like you understands the connection between academia, companies and the government.
>Huawei.
voanews.com/a/huawei-alleged-corruption-and-bribery/4781242.html

reuters.com/article/us-huawei-corruption/huaweis-china-smartphone-sales-chief-detained-for-suspected-bribe-taking-idUSKBN1EL0YY

And in the end, the Yan suffered serious losses and could not progress further. The Chinese in the city sacrificed themselves for their country and it worked, the very definition of honor, even if it wasn’t graceful.
Also, in Asian cultures, prisoners of war are not treated well. They’re often killed. Surrendering probably would have been better, but definitely not easy.
Look, I hate China too, but you don’t need to shit on them at every opportunity.

>alleged
>5 year old articles
>doesn't even say which country this happened in
did you just pull those from google right now?

>Alleged
You would accuse everything on your strongest competitor when you can't compete

>a wiki picture stating reality made all the chongs go ape shit in this thread since the 1st reply
lmao is there any other nation on the face of the earth triggered so much by the truth except the chinese? no, of course not leleleleeelele go build some more cardboard buildings with your top concrete lelelelelelelelle SO MUCH FUCKING SEETHING IN HERE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1530011796747.png (500x429, 85.01K)

it's called a strawman argument, nobody is refuting the OP
it would be like posting US defeat in vietnam, what exactly is the point? it's just a distraction from your real enemy