WHY IS USA LIKE THIS?

Attached: FX2PQ3VWIAMV2l_.jpg (623x577, 61.57K)

Remember that gun control is a jewish plot.
KEEP YOUR RIFLE BY YOUR SIDE, ANONS

Attached: 1611153241871.jpg (1179x825, 128.28K)

Because we have a constitution that explicitly says the government can't disarm us.

I hear a pro nascar driver just got shot to death by an assault weapon with a bump stock and a silencer

24 hour news cycle. Understand their magic. Break their spell.

And the assault rifle was so deadly and lethal that it had the ability to transform into a knife like T-1000 from terminator 2. If we only banned assault rifles and bump stocks and silencers, the nascar driver would still be alive

what about not selling guns to literal schizos at least?

The FBI keeps killing people.

Attached: Parents catch FBI trying to force mentally ill son to be right wing terrorist.png (720x1006, 346.11K)

Schizos are victims in america, so you cant touch them. Just like you cant ban black ppl from owning guns, even though if you did, the murder rate would drop like a stone.

What's funny is shootings have just accelerated and they still haven't done anything

We like guns.
If you touch our guns we'll shoot you.
Any single rule against my gun means I will shot you.
Duh.

Attached: Feds Groom shooters.jpg (750x635, 67.3K)

Does anybody have that meme that says "When you realize that "how many more children have to die?" isn't a question it's a threat."

>questionthread
Shill.
>dishonest presupposition, no context, source, or details
Shill. How was this ever supposed to work?

11thpbp

Because leftists and journos refuse to rope.

steps two and four are the problem. If people stopped giving these incel faggots the notoriety they crave maybe they would just play pubg or something instead

Don't you find it interesting how all of these mass shootings happened in an election year, and more specifically an election year where it's more likely that Republicans will win both chambers?

Crisis actors

Attached: VideoCollagePG_1654024023342.jpg (1080x1920, 920.88K)

Oy vey. Stop asking questions for your own health

Just start arming people and execute the media jews, attack the "problem" from both sides.

The level is pretty much the same.
The media reporting changed when Democrats wanted to enact gun laws, like it always does.