China did nothing wrong, never threatened anyone, never invaded anywhere, never hurt anyone...

China did nothing wrong, never threatened anyone, never invaded anywhere, never hurt anyone. They just want to prosper and live in peace. Dont fall for this old Jewish trick.

Attached: 1600443157778.jpg (838x1280, 133.78K)

Ok Chang.

well they steal money from foreign investors and their own ppl, even kikes at least try to steal only from goyim. Well deserved collapse.

>They just want to prosper and live in peace.
Can I come and hug someone?

They also eat their delicious civilians from time to time. They are sub human bug people. They are programmed to do whatever their 'owners' tell them to do.

Attached: eaten_civilian.png (428x573, 36.03K)

thats the risk people take, i'm sure people have lost money investing in the US or Europe.

canabalism is offensive from our perspective, a western perspective, and I wouldnt do it, but if someone else wants to do it *in their own country* then who am I to stop them? Muslims beat their women in the Middkle East, should they come to Europe and tell European men to beat thier women? No.

you arent german

>thats the risk people take, i'm sure people have lost money investing in the US or Europe.

yeah that happens, but at least it happens when specific stock fails not because government is stealing their money from bank deposits or due to fraudulent corporate accounting. That's why rich chinks invest only in real estate abroad making bubbles not only in china but also in canada and autralia.

Waiting for mutts to spam the same chink factory gore videos when they get to this thread

>Canibalism is okay in china.
Not a big surprise this is coming from an chinese shill. Have you ever considered, that in the next economic crisis, you are the one who is eaten by your own people, chang?

An you are not white and my grandfather probably killed one of your family members. He was 5 years in siberian working camp and still survived. Though guy. I still have his nazi mantle and the swastika signias.

>Typed by a jewish chink.
Sage
/thread

err, truckers in canada? hundreds of right wing activists have had funds stolen by the government in the west.

China invaded Vietnam and got its ass kicked.

the jewish chinks in china, or the jewish chinks in your government?

The west should do more than just "come over there" it should release small pox and bubonic plague in your insect hive. Fuck China. FUCK CHINKS. COOK EM ALL

Pretty sure China has been threatening my country with war on a weekly basis for like, 70 years. It's also a land grabbing empire that should return east turkestan, tibet, and Inner Mongolia.

Attached: hyne9utif2e31.jpg (4520x3520, 551.47K)

>Bro the fact that Chinese insectiods eat anything they can shove down the gullet isn't a big deal. Who cares.
- The Great Aussie Philosopher Ching Chong Bing Bong

taiwan is a mistake in history, and only remains because it is a western puppet state
as soon as the western grip falls china will retake it with no qualms

You fuckers can't be distinguished by your face in any way. All Chinese and eat fucking insects.

Why NATO use four pointed star, countries five pointed stars and jews six pointed stars?

Is this your true desire?

How's the weather in Beijing?

how does cock in your mouth taste? you gave up on your argument already?

Dumb fucking Chinese shill

hate to break it to you but Taiwan is actually part of China. You know that right? stop sucking western cock and listening to CIA propaganda.

>Chinese = "Jews of the East"
aka chinkniggers

(((CHYNA))) STRONK AND INNOCENT... BE FREN (((CHYNA))), GOYEEM
>(((CHYNA))) STRONK AND INNOCENT... BE FREN (((CHYNA))), GOYEEM

Attached: told_you_so.jpg (666x1256, 177.12K)

No way lmao chinks are now redditors
GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY BOARD YOU PATHETIC VIRGIN FAGGOTS

Attached: Screenshot_20220717-124414_Samsung Internet.jpg (720x1280, 332.82K)

Invasion of Tibet, constant gay fights with Indian, traps dumb niggers into debt, The Korea shitstorm, Vietnam, a small bitchfight with USSR, part of the ongoing hybrid war of jews against everyone else (includes the panic over a flu), ...

Post eyelids you filthy chinkoid.

They just keep breeding fast and sending commie-satelites to rest the world.

>taiwan is a mistake in history,
Only part of the former chinese terrority that is first world without too much suspicous involvement with (((banking))), which is the case of Hong Kong.
This is your brain on ching chong.