Ive been watching Tate since he had like 5k subs on youtube, Ive been watching manosphere content for a while...

Ive been watching Tate since he had like 5k subs on youtube, Ive been watching manosphere content for a while. The majority of that space are fucking losers and retards but when I first watched Tate you just know he's something different.
He's not a fraud, he is exactly what he says and does. It's extremely shocking for people who have had no exposure to that kind of lifestyle or mindset ever, hence why you get these betas who use all their power to refuse and reject the idea of him not being a trafficker or rapist etc.
The only issue is he does somewhat exaggerate his wealth, he's definitely extremely wealthy, but he's not hit 100m+ yet, yet he claims he is because Hustler's University is valued above that (valued by him).
But he practices everything he preaches, he has receipts for literally everything he claims. It's interesting because seeing him blow up recently it shows the two different ways people react to initially seeing him. If you're based then you think he's a G, funny as fuck, can notice when he's trolling and can acknowledge the truths he spits. If you're a fag then your matrix programming will tell you that he's a scammer and then look for any reason to discredit him.

Attached: 1658047146539.jpg (300x300, 19.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4G8gWvCqQ1M
youtube.com/watch?v=JltsYzeyJ14
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I can never take him seriously because he has the most retarded sounding accent I've ever heard.

That xqc guy looked like a complete bitch arguing with tate kek, was a funny debate even though I don’t really watch those.

>t. book readers

Attached: Reading.webm (270x480, 951.24K)

manosphere still exists? people are supposed to bend the knee to Christ eventually.

the sperging from qxc was uncomfortable. andrew was getting a massage from the asian lady for about 2 hours!

Attached: 1655100630358.jpg (938x750, 47.6K)

> overvalues himself
> not a fraud

Sounds like trump and every rich guy who got lucky and good at grifting.

It's honestly not that difficult to get rich, the first million is always gonna be super hard, and from there it really depends on your appetite.

Romanian mongoloid, dad's bank account, hangs around with fake alpha retards like fresh and fit, is literally just a male version of the other grifters that have been spammed here like JP, Lauren Southern and so on. I can guarantee this cunt has like 85 iq tops.

if it's so easy post bank account numbers right now lil breh

Also you got to be psychotic to become extremely rich.

If you wanna be a psychopath, go ahead. Not saying that there's a problem. But you won't be truly happy with that kind of money. If you get money, you'll get more, brain activates the same areas of brain as cocaine.

That's cool, but why is he bald at such a young age? He had a full head just a couple years ago. Pfft

Buy an ad you worthless nigger

tate's dad was an american enlisted black air force nig, those guys don't make shit. you just making shit up? also fresh and fit are retards so at least you got that right

This is 100% posted by Andrew Tate himself

These redpill pua types never think about actual masculinity which is fatherhood, protecting your family/community, and taking care of one's self.

based.

He’s actually right. I can naturally read extremely fast (genetics I think, I never trained) and I barely read books. If I do, it’s non-fiction ones about topics of interest. Most of the reading I do is researching in-depth stuff online, not books.

This guy is a fucking cringe lord. I don't care about his jets or watches or fast cars, the guy comes across as if he is still stuck in the 2000's. I'm constantly spammed his nonsense on YouTube algorithm and no matter how many times I request not to have this chinless faggot spammed on my screen, there he is.

xqc isn't a man, he's below a beta cuck, a femdom child on steroids.

>researching in-depth stuff online
lmao the absolute state of wikipedia retards

I do not use wikipedia. Only brainlets rely on them.

hes literally playing a character and your a gay homo with pasta aids

he BTFO xqc by saying the male instinct is to protect and die for your family
youtu.be/4G8gWvCqQ1M

watch this. fucking hilarious after watching xqc having a söy meltdown the same week
youtube.com/watch?v=JltsYzeyJ14

He's smart and doesn't take himself seriously at all. He sees his newfound fame as a way to make money (go figure) but that said I think his cheesy ass caricature is fucking hilarious and it's an entertaining act

He's a degenerate piece of shit who has engaged in human sex trafficking and extremely likely rapes kids. Don't promote him then ever complain about globohomo destroying western traditions

Literally who the fuck? How is this relevant to anything? Can't you post about a real e celeb like nick fuentes

I want my 2 kisses

Attached: Screenshot_20220717-045242_Epic.jpg (816x861, 164.74K)

> Americans
> White

He does preach that stuff.

Problem is modern women are damaged whores and not wife material. Andrew Tate tells it exactly like it is. Fuck bitches, have fun with them, treat them like disposable cum dumpsters and don't take them seriously until you find the rare unicorn who is submissive, loyal, cooks and cleans that you can wife up.

I just looked him up as I did not know who is he. Apparently he makes hasan and h3 seethe so he must not be all that bad

thinking about looks, image projection, and cooming all day sounds gay as fuck

Attached: 1653982643987.png (2005x2005, 1.45M)

The comments that defend XQC are quite disturbing. If this is the western mentality, then it is all over. If WW3 happens tomorrow and muslims join China and Russia. It's over for the west. The young generation will just run away because they don't think they have a duty to defend their loved ones.

this. tate smartened up his presentation and went on normie podcasts but still kept the trolling confidence. the dude most importantly trolls the fuck out of libs. that's cool

being stuck in the 2000's is a huge fucking upgrade from todays standards

i refuse to believe this jawless bald loser is legitimate.

sageru

Attached: 1657890743402.gif (360x640, 170.47K)

Of course the shitalian would find this half nigger decadent meathead an inspiration. God, this country is doomed, I hope Islam takes over

Attached: IMG_20220715_082405.jpg (1080x1597, 322.56K)

It actually scares me to see that many impressionable kids agreeing with xqc, a man should protect his family. Anyone who disagrees with such a key foundation of society is lost and will contribute to the destruction of their own societies.

gas all ecelb worshiping faggots. you're cancer to western civilization

this. the libs on Twitch and yt HATE tate for his embrace of gender roles so even though he's kind of a scam artist with his sekret klub or whatever he should be a Any Forums ally

What's his IQ?

Ayoooo based frfr

Attached: TateMen.jpg (300x343, 33.33K)

This reeks of paid guerrilla marketing and/or very obsessed fanboys like Cernovich, Nic Fuentes' pack of goobers who shill him here non stop.

Even went on Jay Dyer, pushed all over.
Nigger dad was CIA, he's CIA, simple as.

I know e-celebs love astroturfing here but I'm affraid hes not even political so out he goes.

>finger fucks your daughter in your path

Attached: EITTX7NXYAAh7Zp.png (675x900, 675.82K)

tate's popping off right now because he did a stream on Twitch that went viral

>still replied
you are obviously interested, dumb bitch

picrel concludes the argument. nothing left to be said

Attached: xqcs girlfriend.png (476x890, 732.1K)

>hope islam takes over
classic defeated cuck attitude , Tates does talk about males like you

When he said xqc’s girl goes clubbing every weekend, you could tell that hit xqc in a weak spot.

>Problem is modern women are damaged whores
>treat them like disposable cum dumpsters
Do you see how you yourself are creating the problem? If you don't like women being whores then don't sleep around so much.

new pasta?

Attached: EpILBbrXcAAavKA.jpg (1200x748, 58.76K)

they're currently filled with mewling Söyboys who hate trump and redpill shit. I highly doubt they would pay Tate to troll their own leftist side but you never know i guess

You need to be thrown down a building you nigger worshipper neapolitan fuck

and who's gonna do it you're a defeated cuck

true. just kept embarrassing himself bringing up these weird fringe scenarios on 75% tilt

she self outted that she had herpes. hard pass

He fell off after the anime god arc meanwhile you braindead zoomers have no idea what im talking about

Andrew Tate is what every man aspires to be.

He's an absolute Chad.

Why is Any Forums so threatened by this guy?

Attached: Tate-.jpg (1080x756, 47.69K)

You take advice from a nigger streamer, go to a library and pick up a book for once you braindead zoomer

buy a fucking ad, you mulatto demon. when the global race war kicks off, you milky nigger will be the first to face the wall.

Attached: FJEHepyaMAQh-Dm.jpg (1403x2048, 238.83K)

he's kind of a scumbag considering he made his money off of camwhores, but he trolls libs and that's a good thing

Why don't you marry him, you faggot?

Attached: ac6.jpg (385x390, 29.96K)

>He was a pimp!

Based.

That means he understands female nature more deeply than 95% of men. His advice and information is backed up by real life experiences.

Aspires to be
> a pimp
> an insecure fuckface
> no credible business model

> every man

Sure sure

> he just doesn't sound right REEE!
Are you a chick?

He Is right, most books are trash anyway

What makes him insecure?

->

Hello fuckface, we know your tate's PR.

Go sniff on his taint.

Listen, do you wish you had his material possessions too? If not, I conSNEED, but if yes, ya should talk scheiße