How do we cleanse the world of psychopaths and sociopaths?

How do we cleanse the world of psychopaths and sociopaths?

Attached: 1657356118600.jpg (750x741, 452.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iT_2ZBAKDXY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

natsoc ethnostate

We're at the point where Jesus is going to need to return because everything is falling into their hands.

The Gospel According To Luke 8:30
The Gospel According To Mark 5:9
youtu.be/iT_2ZBAKDXY

Gentle childhoods and a nonviolent culture.

That'd make it orders of magnitude worse.

They have been (and will be) here forever.

Do your part, love and protect your family and resist their bullshit, and help other frens do the same.

If you do, psychopaths and sociopaths become totally irrelevant.

They cannot keep spending all this energy and billions for long. They will fail.

names
addresses
fight fire with fire. currently the little psychopaths are archiving your data to give to the big psychopaths on D-day. do the same for your own self preservation.

You can have a natsoc ethnostate with gentle childhoods and a non-violent culture

You literally just have to kill them. I knew a kid at my last college who quite literally turned out to be a Psychopath. Like clinically he was diagnosed. This fucking dude was the smartest kid in the school and could make literally anybody like him even though he fucked over and manipulated everyone. He would make the people he scammed out of money and other shit like him again. He had that charm. And he would use people for his own benefit constantly. There wasn’t a point in the time I knew him where he wasn’t manipulating multiple people at a time. This sounds impressive and all but Psychopaths learned to use and manipulate people naturally like they don’t even have to think about it most of the time. It’s just their way of life. I’m at a different college now thank god he was so annoying. But yea basically just kill those types of people (in Minecraft).

>Gentle childhoods and a nonviolent culture.
This doesn't change people's DNA.

Hell.

Follow the true Jesus and be saved

Attached: Raptor-Jesus-knowyourmemecom-memes-raptor-jesus.jpg (610x794, 108.61K)

By worshipping jews harder duh

Attached: 1658048166116.jpg (750x651, 56.39K)

This didn't work during the last 300000 years.

They may use the opportunity to lead the "anti-psychopath" movement, like (((Hitler))) or (((Lenin))) did, or the movment isn't entirely fake but they will constantly infitrate, invert the situation, lie and other typical tricks, so this is quite complicated, but not impossible.
And the retarded normies can't understand anything about them and will protect them thanks to their mind GAYmes and widescale infiltration of everythying.

(((Torquemada))) is a relevant example (since Jesuits love to persecute people over bullshit and let their cousins get away with anything even nowadays).

It has to be decentralized, objective, under constant review, ... to work.

The oxytocin receptor gene deleletion (which a double deletion of, causes Cluster B personality types) IE the types that you mentioned and others. Is detectable by genetic testing
EUGENICS my fren. Eugenics!

Attached: 101418-01-History-Eugenics.jpg (1600x1198, 483.72K)

i'm doing my part

Attached: 3yjbkq.gif (360x202, 2.91M)

All started with protestantism, they were the first revolution against God.

Psychopathy is based. How do we cleanse the world of overly empathetic pussies?

Attached: empathy found and cured.jpg (379x496, 82.98K)

Public Policy should be to SCREEN FOR PSYCHOPATHY.
It's pretty straightforward to test to see if people are psychopaths.
If they are, they are prohibited from holding positions where they can cause harm to people.

Attached: now then.jpg (615x786, 71.26K)

Stop being anti semitic.

Attached: 1665885584.jpg (1079x384, 133.11K)

You cant. Its always going to be a part of life. Your picrel says your of the faith, in which case; doesnt the cain and abel stiry suggest that we'll always have a twist of cain in us no matter how good we are? Or that we all have the capacity for evil?