Why do meat-eaters hate eating insects?

I can understand if a vegetarian has qualms about eating insects but why do meat-eaters hate it? Don't you guys already eat body parts of various animals, so how is it different with insects?
Note- I do not seek answers relating to how (((they))) are pushing for "sustainability" and insect-eating is a part of that. I need answers on insect-eating as a standalone issue. Would you have tried a different cuisine involving insects if you did not follow international politics?

Attached: 99549278.jpg (2482x1774, 2.26M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SpNhsZQNncE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The Gospel According To Matthew 3:4
youtu.be/SpNhsZQNncE

gas yourself

Attached: 1623911488883.gif (240x270, 245.25K)

because its not meat you fucking retarded pajeet.

You will never shit in a toilet.

Poo in loo

Insects have very little to no meat attached. It's mostly chitin and goo
>Would you have tried a different cuisine involving insects if you did not follow international politics?
No. Insects are genuinely disgusting to eat, this comes from someone that raises mealworms and occasionally crickets for my lizards. Crickets are particularly disgusting

I don't eat insects because I am a human.

Do you eat shrimp? Lobster? Crabs? Oysters? Clams? Snails?

no, I don't eat anything from the water

Because were meat eaters and were built for that

Because it's a humiliation ritual retard
>heh us elites get to eat yummy steaks
>you commoners get to eat bugs

also mandatory POOOOOOOOOO

Mega-process those blighters. Make stuff that people will get fat eating.

>tardmarker
>saying poo
The rich are less averse to eating bugs than the commoners, shill.

i dont but there is little you will get from most species. even if they are clean the exoskeleton is where a lot of the protein is. you have to grind up dried bodies then maybe pan fry them to expect to get anything and its still going to be very little from the exoskeleton

their exoskeleton is similar in chemical construction to hair or fingernails or bird feathers or reptilian scales. not stuff your body likes breaking down

Nope, I eat mostly meat and potatoes.

those aren't insects or even related to them and many people don't like eating those. even those who do enjoy them it's very often not a staple of their diet

I don't participate in humiliation rituals.

No they aren't retard
They pretend to accept it so it becomes normalized by peasants like yourself
>omg my favorite celeb from that one show said bug good
>eating bug must be good!!1!1
pea brained nigger

Palaptalability. Now kys

you fry and season them so they are crunchy and since they taste like nothing they'll absorb the seasoning very well. you can't prepare it any other way. wypipo don't know what to do with bugs so they eat them raw

Agreed you wouldn't be able to handle insect-eating. Worshipping filthy niggers for an entire month is enough of a humiliation ritual for your people. Honestly I'm surprised that the first thing you said did not include the word BBC.

DESIGNATED
SHITTING
STREEEEEETTTTSSSS

>>palptalability
Atleast use auto-correct, retard.

So is most of the protein bioavailable or is it really hard to extract all the protein? I thought it was a high source of protein for humans, which might have been the main selling point and the excuse they use for shilling it so hard.

>>I don't participate in humiliation rituals.
>Lives in Weimerica

lolololol you don't use toilets

Dont you have an 90 year old woman to be scaming right now, Tandoor?