Tom Macdonald

What's Any Forums's opinion on this wigger?

Attached: A-7124428-1608925267-5664.jpg (300x300, 7.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yVgqt7Wd0ms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wigger so must die

Jew grifting off Conservacucks. He has my full support in draining those suckers' wallets.

Just another "both sides" cuck.

race traitors go first.

cringe faggot. Rap is gay and only gaylords listen to it

I think he's proof jews control both sides of the narratives allowed on the internet
any white that acts like a nigger is promoted and and nigger is promoted
only jews control this

also his wife or whatever is a (((rockefeller)))

Average american citizen

Fuck seriously?

every music video has her name in it, just go watch one

did it so no one else has to give his video views

Attached: 1654103630116.png (975x493, 223.68K)

literally who dont give a shit dont want to know c ya

Very low iq.

He gets it.
youtube.com/watch?v=yVgqt7Wd0ms

>wigger
>shit music
>leaf
>"only one race, the human race"
if that isn't enough, then i don't know what to say user

He's a loser who appropriates nigger culture cause he lost touch with his own white identity.

if he was a real sick cunt he would have called himself
>Ron McDonald, had his hair look like fries and would have been wrapping burgers at Burger King

Attached: mctarded cunt.jpg (1150x714, 152K)

He's pretty much just a typical modern conservative. Loves niggers and womens, but doesn't like paying any shekels to them.
They don't care for faggy equality nonsense, and shit right in his mouth, laughing.
In ten years he'll love troons shooting his asshole full of the latest strain of aids, same as he loves faggot marriage now.
Looks like a wigger, because he is just a wigger. Again, typical modern conservative.
Nothing useful will come from worms like him.

Attached: 1653950171625.jpg (1000x923, 425.38K)

As a professional rap music listener Tom McDonald makes terrible music, totally unrelated to his political messaging. Every song is exactly the same, and his choruses are the worst part.

he's Canadian though

he's just a comms aware jewish puppet
he makes fun of the popular youtubers riding algos when he does the same shit for his controlled opposition side

Attached: 1629397306430.png (1194x559, 264.47K)

Idk man why cant rappers just dress and look normal. Everyone has a gimmick these days. Last time i paid attention to him he was a stan. Seems 20 years late to the conversation. Boxed himself in upon first impression.

#FreeMrBond

I prefer Kevin and Andrew MacDonalds

Attached: PXL_20220717_084616733.jpg (1536x2040, 501.77K)

I hate niggers, so I hate white people pretending to be niggers even more.

The spines are too pristine. You haven't opened these books let alone read them.

based and culture-pilled

>Andrew MacDonalds
I prefer McDonalds

kek

based, I kinda liked Norm as well

Does that mean anything? I honestly thought that she was so trash some poor fuck along her line thought he'd rob some of the dynasty's luck or fortune by nicking their lastname.

Seems like a pretty slummy thing to do. She's not actually, actual rockefeller is she?

Got me, I hoard more book than I have time to read. However I read Hunter and Turner Diaries several times. Those are thin books so the spine does not get bent when the book is open, also I'm careful with my books. Kevin MacDonald is still on to-read list. I started listening Cluture of Critique in audiobook format, but that didn't work for me

I hate music that tries to explain shit to me. I know what's up. Send some fuckin message with purpose. What are you about?

some of his songs are ok lyrically. even though rap music isn't really music. it's soulless beats written on a machine with looped samples of real instruments they stole from real musicians and real songs.

and i just can't look at him. he looks like a fucking clown with those face tattoos and piercings. he dresses like a clown too. it's the mind of someone who doesn't think ahead in life. because he's going to look really ridiculous when he hits his late 30's and realizes he's made poor decisions and looks like an angsty fool

Fuck dude I'm the same way, that's how I knew you didn't open them

Litterally who?

I'm not buying you mixtape wigger.