Pastor says nowhere in the Bible says homosexuality is a sin

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1Qr9iUjnSW4

Attached: 1612557693468(1).webm (576x1024, 1.08M)

that is an extremely jewish-looking man

It says sodomy is sinful, and to not have intercourse with another man. But what is true is that "Christians" only focus on homosexuality, they look past the fact that they are prideful, obese, adulterers, and idolize capitalism figures. The Bible states much more about these things than homosexuality, and I'm a Christian myself.
Very true.

Jewish study bible kek

Attached: memeflagsus.png (991x561, 541.46K)

Attached: 1656704669572.webm (640x1138, 2.34M)

I hate the anti-Christ.

> Genesis 9:20–27
> Genesis 19:1–11
> Leviticus 18:22, 20:13
> Corinthians 6:9–10
> Timothy 1:10
> Romans 1:26–27

Silly jew

>kike liar tells lies

Leviticus 18:22: It is a disgusting sin for a man to have sex with another man.

Is this the rise of marcionism?

Romans 1 and Deuteronomy
The end

"Reverend Tim" wey sus no cap fr fr

It's the rise of Revelation 2:9/3:9 Fake Jews pretending to be Christians and spreading apostasy to retards.

How can you call yourself a pastor if you haven't even read the Epistle to the Romans?
And if he has, how can you just fucking ignore Paul, who Catholics claim Popes descend from in their office?
Christcuckism is sick and dying.

That's not a pastor, that's an infiltrator. Notice they all use Tiktok and are similar in age
I don't even follow Christcuckery but I'm aware they're under infiltration

it does on my moral compass, sorry

Marriage is between a man and a woman (as clearly stated in Genesis and by Jesus in Matthew and Mark). Everything else is fornication.

It's true.
The Bible never says "homosexuality is a sin", it merely says a man that lays with a man as with a woman shall be put to death.
Nothing about it being a sin!

Come home to Jesus, bro.

Please tell me this is a joke post.

Honestly if I could I like to think I would
I can't accept the Trinity. It always pushes me away from it. Even when I tried at a younger age I couldn't keep to it because of this
I just don't believe it

Bible doesn't say incest is a sin.

Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor the effeminate nor homosexuals, nor thieves, nor the covetors, nor drunkards, nor verbal abusers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.
(1 Corinthians 6:9-11 )

We are well aware that the Law is good, but only provided it is used legitimately, on the understanding that laws are not framed for people who are upright. On the contrary, they are for criminals and the insubordinate, for the irreligious and the wicked, for the sacrilegious and the godless; they are for people who kill their fathers or mothers and for murderers, for the promiscuous, homosexuals, kidnappers, for liars and for perjurers -- and for everything else that is contrary to the sound teaching
(1 Timothy 1:8-10).

why their women have exchanged natural intercourse for unnatural practices; and the men, in a similar fashion, too, giving up normal relations with women, are consumed with passion for each other, men doing shameful things with men and receiving in themselves due reward for their perversion.
(Romans 1:27 )

The man who has intercourse with a man in the same way as with a woman: they have done a hateful thing together; they will be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.
(Leviticus 20:13)

You'll probably get a shifting of the goalposts.
"Jesus didn't say it was wrong"

But he did. For three indirect reasons

1)Jesus recognized fornication as any sex or sexual desire outside of marriage.
>(Matthew 5:32) However, I say to YOU that everyone divorcing his wife, except on account of fornication, makes her a subject for adultery, and whoever marries a divorced woman commits adultery.
>(Matthew 5:27, 28) “YOU heard that it was said, ‘You must not commit adultery.’ 28But I say to YOU that everyone that keeps on looking at a woman so as to have a passion for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.

2)Jesus recognized and acknowledged the original system of sex.
>(Mark 10:6) However, from [the] beginning of creation ‘He made them male and female.
>(Matthew 19:4) In reply he said: “Did YOU not read that he who created them from [the] beginning made them male and female

3)Jesus recognized and acknowledged Sodom and Gamorrah as a HISTORICAL EVENT where his father destroyed those cities for homosexuality. Jesus was there the whole time next to his father when this happened. In fact, it is implied he was one of the angels who brought down sulphur and fire to the cities on behalf of God.
>(Matthew 10:15) Truly I say to YOU, It will be more endurable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrah on Judgment Day than for that city.

It's pretty obvious Jesus did indirectly condemn homosexuality.

Leviticus 18:6-18 (ESV)
“None of you shall approach any one of his close relatives to uncover nakedness. I am the Lord. You shall not uncover the nakedness of your father, which is the nakedness of your mother; she is your mother, you shall not uncover her nakedness. You shall not uncover the nakedness of your father's wife; it is your father's nakedness. You shall not uncover the nakedness of your sister, your father's daughter or your mother's daughter, whether brought up in the family or in another home. You shall not uncover the nakedness of your son's daughter or of your daughter's daughter, for their nakedness is your own nakedness.

Shalom rabbi

Attached: You Caan go fuck yourself.gif (500x270, 1.16M)

Western Tiktok is a vehicle to spread degeneracy, of course these wolf in sheep's clothing types use it to declare degeneracy as virtue. There's something in those bibles about those who call good evil and evil good, too.

Bring back stoning.

That is a fucking jew. The eternal fires will remind him of the truth.

Attached: 747804939211.png (862x1152, 1.35M)

It is. It's basically an act of war.

The word for "sin" is not used.
It is an offense to be punishment immediately by death, but it is not a sin.
Also, chicks dykin' out is fine.

"None of you will approach a woman who is closely related to him, to have intercourse with her. I am Yahweh."
"You will not have intercourse with your father or your mother. She is your mother -- you will not have intercourse with her."
"You will not have intercourse with your father's wife; it is your father's sexual prerogative."
"You will not have intercourse with your sister, whether she is your father's or your mother's daughter. Whether she was born in the same house or elsewhere, you will not have intercourse with her. "
"You will not have intercourse with your son's or your daughter's daughter; for their sexual privacy is your own."
"You will not have intercourse with the daughter of your father's wife, born to your father. She is your sister; you will not have intercourse with her."
"You will not have intercourse with your father's sister; for she is your father's own flesh and blood."
"You will not have intercourse with your mother's sister; for she is your mother's own flesh and blood."
"You will not have intercourse with your father's brother; you will not approach his wife. She is your aunt."
"You will not have intercourse with your daughter-in-law. She is your son's wife; you will not have intercourse with her. "
"You will not have intercourse with your brother's wife; it is your brother's sexual prerogative."
"You will not have intercourse with a woman and her daughter; nor will you take her son's or her daughter's daughter, to have intercourse with them. They are your own flesh and blood; it would be incest."
(Leviticus 18:6-17 NJB)
The Official Lectionary Bible of the Catholic Church

>The word for "sin" is not used.
>It is an offense to be punishment immediately by death, but it is not a sin.
First of all, the Bible clearly states homosexuality is a sin in multiple places.

Secondly, even if it only said "Don't do homosexuality. If you do you shall be put to death." That would clearly make it a sin, you absolute pilpul-spewing idiot.

This all refers to sodomy and sexual acts. Homosexuality itself isn't a sin

Do you at least believe in God?

The war started a long time ago, it's just that the majority of people haven't noticed yet.
Which makes this "pastor" a traitor and a fifth columnist as well as a false teacher and a satanist.

>The Bible never says "homosexuality is a sin"
It does if you understand what sin is.

"We are well aware that the Law is good, but only provided it is used legitimately, on the understanding that laws are not framed for people who are upright. On the contrary, they are for criminals and the insubordinate, for the irreligious and the wicked, for the sacrilegious and the godless; they are for people who kill their fathers or mothers and for murderers, for the promiscuous, homosexuals, kidnappers, for liars and for perjurers -- and for everything else that is contrary to the sound teaching"
(1 Timothy 1:8-10).

If you are a homosexual you are transgressing the law.
That is the definition of sin.

Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for SIN IS the transgression of the Law.
(1 John 3:4)

I don't understand. homosexuality is by definition sexual acts.

I do, only one God.

I agree, it's weird most people don't notice

>There's something in those bibles about those who call good evil and evil good, too.
Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter!
(Isaiah 5:20 RSV)

>This all refers to sodomy and sexual acts. Homosexuality itself isn't a sin
Yes, wanting to do gay stuff is a sin. Actually doing gay stuff is also a sin.

Not technically, you can't fuck guys in the ass or be fucked in the ass by guys. Homosexual ''love'' isn't forbidden - which is why a lot of priests in the catholic church would do shit like jerk off altar boys and think they had a loop hole.

I think he's trying to distinguish fags who fuck from fags who are celibate. It's ridiculous because fags are never celibate.

This is how Christians used to think, back when they had half of a brain. Now Christians are staunchly anti-intellectual, which is ironic because the Bible is an intellectual's dream. It has a lifetime's worth of thought-provoking content that rewards those who can find the patterns and links between the chapters and verses. It is legitimately pary of what made the Bible such a force to begin with.

Anyways, I get where you are coming from but as soon as you try showing your train of thought to most Christians today, their brains are going to shut off.

Maybe, however, Christianity simply wasn't meant for everyone. I personally believe that the concept of "everyone needing to accept Jesus Christ" is a gross misinterpretation of Christ's message. If anything, it should be a religion of the few and not the masses, given it's requirements.

Of course, modern Christians (protestants) have diluted the awesome message of Christ down to the idea that all you have to do is "accept Jesus as lord and savior" and that is all that matters.

Just think of what they are missing out on. Weak and lazy Christians are the norm, today.

>Homosexual ''love'' isn't forbidden
Post nose, Rabbi.

I don't need the bible to tell me that homosexuality is a sin. It obviously is, just look at the destruction it causes to society. Fags are gay.

Attached: 1654542365127.jpg (768x1024, 75.4K)

Leviticus 18:22
22 “ ‘Do not have sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman; that is detestable.

Leviticus 20:13
13 “ ‘If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.

this is why islam will win

>First of all, the Bible clearly states homosexuality is a sin in multiple places.
No. It's only relatively recent translations (of translations) that incorrectly use the word "sin".
>Secondly, even if it only said "Don't do homosexuality. If you do you shall be put to death." That would clearly make it a sin, you absolute pilpul-spewing idiot.
LOLNO.
It's merely an abomination righteously punishable by death. It has no indicated moral implications for the afterlife of the bashed faggots.

Romans 1:26-7
For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

PILPUL JEW DETECTED

See how I put love in quotes there you fucking retard. It does not say that loving another man as you would a woman is a sin, it says having sex with a man as you would a woman is a sin.

My point is that technically this is true and some people, notiably priests in the catholic church, have seen this as a reason why it's okay to abuse young boys

>Maybe, however, Christianity simply wasn't meant for everyone
Who can bring a clean thing out of an unclean? not one.
(Job 14:4)

He answered, "Every plant which my heavenly Father has not planted will be rooted up.
(Matthew 15:13 RSV)

He answered, "Every plant which my heavenly Father has not planted will be rooted up.
(Matthew 15:13 RSV)

The Parable of Tares among the Wheat
A Tare is a type of weed that looks JUST like wheat.

"He laid forth another parable for them, saying: "The kingdom of the heavens is likened to a man having sown good seed in his field. And while the man is sleeping his enemy came and had sown tares among the wheat and departed. And when the grass sprouted and produced fruit, then the tares also had appeared. Then coming forth the servants of the master of the house said to him 'Master, have you not sowed good seed in your field? Then from where does it have tares?' But he said to them: 'A man who is an enemy has done this!' Then the servants say to him: 'Then do you wish that going out we should gather them?' But he says 'No! Lest gathering the tares you may root up the wheat together with them. Allow both to grow together until the harvest, and at the time of the harvest I shall say to the reapers: 'Gather the tares first and bind them in cords for which to burn them, then gather the wheat into my storehouse."
(Matthew 13:24-30 CNT)

"The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;"
(Matthew 13:38 KJV)

Attached: Wheat and Tares.jpg (1600x956, 305.29K)

Attached: DXUxjkK.jpg (430x600, 144.83K)

>protenstant cuckery
we know faggotry it's a sin that cries out to heaven for vengence and these mongrels can't keep themselves from sinning, pathetic

Definitely makes me think. Thank you!!

Opps posted Mattew 15:3 twice.
I meaqnt to post
My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:
(John 10:27 KJV)

How many filthy sodomites are interested in Christianity?

If the intention was for gayshit to be a sin, the word for "sin" would have been used.
It is not.
You are merely commanded to put gays to death.

Not a Christian but Paul responded to this exact question from early members of the church post Christ and was very clear on whether it was acceptable for professing believers

Lot's. People always try and bargain with and mock God.
"Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall."
(Proverbs 16:18 KJV)

GIVE ME A NAME.
WHO IS THIS GUY AND WHAT CHURCH IS HE WITH?

Attached: 1657231333788.jpg (1024x871, 154.58K)

So? That doesn't mean there is a loophole just because their sick Papist minds think there is, loopholes are Jewish, everyone knows you can't trick God, except kikes.

give me valentinian gnosticism or give me death

Attached: Valentinianpleroma-Matter.png (2108x3146, 260.63K)