Be European

>be European
>have slightly unusual weather
>die

Attached: file.png (1406x1187, 1.65M)

Other urls found in this thread:

scotsman.com/arts-and-culture/were-nearly-all-celts-under-skin-2480644
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Should have gotten vaxxed, or else they wouldn't have died from covi-I mean summer vagina.

It's 16 degrees and overcast here.

>Be old as fuck
>Die
>Journalists blame [latest thing]

For each dead european 1000 refugees will be pumped.

Not a big deal. More europeans die, but population growth is to the moon.
Just open the gates for additional 14.000.000 refugees Diversity is strength.

if they die during the summer, they can't die of the cold during gas shortages this winter

you're here speaking english with people outside of russia because deep down you really don't want to be there anymore

Lol yt peopo can't take a lil heat

facts

Seems like summer is just as dangerous as shaking your duvet, shoveling snow, too much freedom, looking at energy prices, eating breakfast and breathing. But don't worry, it has always been like that. SADS is totally normal and nothing to worry about.

Attached: 1658045951922.jpg (637x651, 182.3K)

I don't know about him but I often write the same shit too. Doesn't mean I'm not a part of my Russian community or anything. Only means that I like to shitpost. And perhaps would like to see westies burn.

Damn, Iberians now confirmed as White. I bet they don't even like seasoning in dey food

Arent you guys tires of these threads?
Europe or ratzer central europe brittain included doesnt have temperatures above 35 degree in the summer.
Why? Because we live at the same lattitude as canada, we are as closer to artica than the equator.
I mean how many people in africa or lol Texas would die if the temperatures would fall below -10 degrees Celsius?

Lmao 40° ain't shit. It was like 90° here. Just wear fucking shorts and get some shade you cucks

Attached: 1657730807202.jpg (720x718, 25.91K)

Get an A/C window unit.
Poor Eurofags
Kek

I know europoors don't have central ac, but a fucking window unit can be had for about $150. If you're really poor, you can rig up a swamp cooler for almost nothing.

>And perhaps would like to see westies burn.
I don't understand your mentality, you want westies to burn because they make you seethe, they don't join you in the white union and you want non-whites flooding the white nation, meanwhile your own country is filled with ex-USSR commie Muslims who form a large part of your work force.

You are nothing but a pathetic loser in some shithole commieblock in some shitty part of your country, mentally coping and seething despite the suffering and living like a filthy animal.

You'd die within no time at 90, retard. 40 is already hot as fuck, it's like 30-35 here and that's already unbearable.

>blaming the heat on climate change rather than taking personal responsibility for your own death via heat exhaustion

>have a nice day out with the gf in the sun
>come home and pop the telly on
>news reporters saying to self isolate from the sun
>check phone
>alerts telling me to stay inside
>go sit in the garden

These people keep telling me to stay inside, but NO, I’ve had enough and want to enjoy myself, why am I made to feel guilty about enjoying the fucking sun!

how many nigger feet did you kissed today?

Lakhta just get paid 15 rubles per post. They don't really care about the quality, just need to meet the number. Or be buck broken by Volodin for insufficient productivity.

He's american and uses mutt units. 90 degrees muttenheit is 32 degrees celcius

Must be the winter vagina

>above 40c
>slightly unusual

yea im not impressed maybe they arent the master race... maybe they are just rape fodder.... it will be brought up at the next meeting

It's literally just Media click bait headlines. Yes old people will always die when it gets that hot, who cares. We had over 40° several times and it's fine. The media just wants to push this shit because "mah climate change".

"AHHH, ITS HOT OUTSIDE, QUICK, LETS HUDDLE OUTSIDE TOGETHER ON HOT SAND WITH UMBRELLAS!!!!"

you get what you fucking deserve

KEK what a bunch of europussies

Fuck you I remember everyone making fun of me in the Texas freeze so I know what it’s like. Their infrastructure isn’t meant for that

>be Texas
>get levels of snow that kids play in
>thousands dead

>literally work outside in 105 degree heat for 8+ hours a day
I want yuropoors to make fun of Americans more because honestly it's funny when retarded children make fun of us

Attached: fug sign.png (425x450, 315.52K)

You are also Iberian, Nigel

scotsman.com/arts-and-culture/were-nearly-all-celts-under-skin-2480644

Never mind you can get a heat stroke dumb paki. I shouldn’t have defended you

Attached: 42BF45DF-F00B-46D5-8E6A-89C696262B98.jpg (828x556, 300.44K)

Is it really cooler at the beach than their homes?
You think they would stay out of the sun and at least have a small air conditioner in one or two rooms.

Comfy in my Siberian taiga oily swamp.

Any tigers?

/thread

>Is it really cooler at the beach than their homes?
No. Tons of heat gets bounced off the sand.
They don't typically have AC, maybe in Spain, I dunno.

comfy 16C here
here being my room

It's mostly an infrastructure thing. We're not used to -20c (-4f) so, for instance lots of plumbing is external to the house. At those temps things freeze. There goes your running water and your heating with it. We're also not built for +40c (+104f). Houses are designed to capture and retain heat, no A/C, not enough water, so it runs out. These are problems that can be fixed, but that takes time and these changes have happened rapidly.

>be me
>fat american
>survive 100 degree summers every year
>lived in south florida for a year
>always hot with like 100% humidity
>I must be superman

Europeans acting like they're on Crematoria and its like 300 degrees Celsius.

Attached: riddick-chronicles.gif (320x132, 990.23K)

>Hundreds
My disappointment is immeasurable, and my day is ruined. Get back to us when that shit has commas.

Attached: 1658045203712.png (832x883, 140.89K)

Buy a fucking air conditioner and a fan the help circulate the air.

and they wont fix it. They would rather blame climate change and do nothing besides push for more taxes, higher power bills, less food.

Even if everyone did net zero, heat waves would still happen and the earth wont heal for decades. Really makes you think why they dont plan for extreme weather.

It seems nature wants pigskins to die. Why cant they adapt to a changing environment?

Kek, it's the Heat

Attached: 1657624063112m.jpg (1024x993, 176.81K)

Remember when the Paris Agreement was such a big deal, even more so when the US dropped out?
They haven't even met the basic requirements of what they pushed.

this.

Attached: Daco_574294.png (751x637, 335.69K)

you're probably not 80+ years old and on the brink of death.

Yeah, the thing that really gets me is the water supply in my area. They're continually building hundreds of thousands of new homes, even though we're running out of water every summer. They play it up as "more housing for the housing crisis in the area" and "helping local young people". In reality something like 5% is reserved for locals, the other 95% fills up with Londoners white flighting out of their shitholes. Then they complain about fucking everything.