Galway, Ireland

Niggers + Potatoniggers beat Hoholniggers (aka refugees)

Attached: VID_20220717_105336_722.webm (480x848, 1.65M)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Hoholniggers
Who? (specifically)

Don’t be racist then. The math is simple. Mess with black people, it won’t end well.

Attached: 1658043120734.webm (408x720, 2.94M)

>he called him a monkeh
Why are potatoniggers like this?

>Birmingham
Ah, just another day in paradise.

Attached: E0F1E5C2-1498-4F59-A671-2240D6551126.jpg (291x455, 52.3K)

>Yuropoors weak
>take tha.....ack

I really resent what White Europe did to their countries. That is our ancestral land too! And you gave it away for sexual emergencies.

I told you this would happen hohols. Every single day for the rest of your lives you will live in constant fear of death.

Attached: 1646997050320.png (423x408, 105.05K)

>>Hoholniggers=Ukrainians.

You can even assume that the Ukrainians said something totally unacceptable to blacks and white Irish cucks lost their temper because of such racist behavior and began to beat Ukrainians together with joggers

Thank you :^)

Pretty based desu. You either stay and help your country, or you are a coward and should be treated as such.

Why didn't the Ukrainians just fish during holodomor?

Irish fighting outside Paddypower i laffed.

>black on black crime
hate to see it

ask them
reddit.com/
and stay there

yeah true but theres really no way to justify this one away. this europeans conspire with fake refugee niggers, out of fear and/or ideological capture, to beat actual european refugees. its all just shambolic

Rude :(

I hate joggers so much its unreal.

This is what they blew up little white kids for so they could have the freedom of feral nigger hordes.

Ireland now indistinguishable from England there days. Easter 1916 was a waste of time.

If the white couple were BLM/ANTIFA types then a dose of reality might do them good.