Its happening

A mysterious cargo plane with no flight plan has crashed near where i live.News claiming it was an Antonov,register in Serbia carrying "unknown and very dangerous cargo"...

A friend of mine who has a peach field nearby told me a mysterious white powder is all over the place and guess what.Today Civil Protection is evacuating nearby villages and send message to the area for civilians to lock doors,turn off A/C etc.

Nuclear and Bio army warfare division is on move to the crashing site.

Video from the crash: youtube.com/watch?v=UK4bIODq-lo

I think it's phosphorus bros.Ukraine is planning a bio attack in Russia

Attached: 12412413.jpg (963x541, 112.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ekathimerini.com/news/1189263/cargo-plane-operated-by-ukraine-carrier-crashes-near-kavala/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Video is from 11 hours ago, why did you post then?

>White powder everywhere
No pictures of any of it, right?
>Nuclear and Bio army warfare division is on move to the crashing site.
Let me guess, you have no proof and we’re supposed to just trust you, right?
>Here’s a video that has been posted all day
Oh wow, I’m totally convinced now!

>mysterious white powder
I'd be heading there ASAP with a trowel and some baggies.

>A friend of mine who has a peach field
and i always thought that peaches grow on trees.
fucking satanic ay joo cern masons.

Attached: 1654815685409.png (306x306, 112.17K)

It's anthrax. Uh oh.

Attached: 1655800455566.gif (720x480, 1.37M)

>near where i live
well what the fuck are you waiting for

Attached: map.png (400x318, 195.68K)

>unknown but very dangerous cargo
how can they call it dangerous if they don't know what it is?

>no flight plan

Yes it did, it was going from Serbia to Jordan, and was carrying ammunition

Attached: 1618936023740.png (1214x683, 1.18M)

>mysterious white powder
Grab at least some and sell to local junkies. They'll pay handsomely.

i just woke up faggots

ekathimerini.com/news/1189263/cargo-plane-operated-by-ukraine-carrier-crashes-near-kavala/

it was a military cargo shipment (arms) from Serbia to Jordan, they had engine trouble with one engine and wanted to land in Greece but then crashed for reasons unknown. According to a local in one of the reddit aviation threads on this case, from where the plane took off in Nis, there is a Russian spy base operating there next to the airport. The plane is Ukrainian, filled with arms. You decide.

i thought it was nuke material?
also wtf was a ukrainian plane doing in Serbia and Jordan

Not only fake, but also gay

Dont be calling people faggots because you are some lazy ass who need "sleep" go play in the white dust.

exactly.

Police and Army has locked the place down and they don't even allow rescue teams to approach the crash site until the nuke&biowafare team arrives

To me it seems like a NATO glow op that got discovered and sabotaged by russia

apparently, two firefighters who were close to the scene were admitted to hospital from dangerous gas, and other rescue workers who approached reported burning sensation on their mouth.
is this correct?

A NATO glowop in Serbia from a Russian spy base?

I think the spy base is near the airport, not the airport itself.

Just your weekly NATO fuck up.
They are trying to build pre-fab nuclear weapons in Ukraine.

why are Any Forumstards becoming more and more journo-tier by adding bogus adjectives to sensationalize everything?

But the question is why Serbia hosts a NATO openly, using public infrastructure. You can hide a small group of glowies, but there is no way you can hide a plane from local authorities. Is there something about Serbia we don't know?

yes

"The existence of the white substance in the wreckage has alarmed the experts about the dangerousness of the cargo carried by the Antonov, and for this reason, the Special Interbranch Nuclear Biological Chemical Defense Company of the GEETHA with 14 people starts from Athens with Chinook."

>local authorities
well, exactly, you don't have to hide it from everyone, just the local authorities
in this part of the world that money can make anything happen

man those ukrops sure love dieing in corn fields, whats with that.

>white powder is all over the place
Zelensky's cocaine shipment

So why do you need to transport something from Serbia to Jordan then? Neither of this countries is nuclear. And Ukraine was, the hardly need any foreign components to create nukes. My bet - they need some shit in the Middle East to frame Iran.

No, from the inside

Attached: cache.png (550x399, 359.62K)

Oh no they lose Hunters cocaine.

Cocaine

Attached: Volodymyr_Zelensky_Official_portrait.jpg (1395x1889, 664.38K)

>white powder is all over the place

Attached: cocaine-cocainium.gif (498x272, 3.17M)

Internal grave magnetization

>According to the Global Organised Crime Index, ‘mafia-style’ groups enjoy significant protection by political figures and prosecutors in Serbia, as high-profile drug trafficking cases and murders have not been prosecuted or convicted.

>The index also shows a strong link between criminal actors and politicians, especially in the media, privatisation and public procurement, which provides criminals with considerable protection. The report said that the country’s political system, including criminal law institutions, is dominated by the ruling party without adequate supervision by the police.

>It describes Serbia as a place of origin, transit, and destination for human trafficking. It is also an illegal arms trade centre, with a large amount of weapons redirected to illicit markets. Serbia is also described as being home to a widespread trade of heroin, cannabis and synthetic drugs.

Ukranians have long been prominent in the illicit global arms trade. So this is most likely illegal drugs or weapons, presumably? If there is a Russian spy base next to the airfield, there must be a decent chance they were involved. But why Jordan? Arms destined for Syria?

Was that a CIA masterplan?

Attached: 1640576446944.jpg (202x202, 7.91K)

>I think it's phosphorus bros.Ukraine is planning a bio attack in Russia
What makes using white phosphorus a bio attack? dumb nigger

> told me a mysterious white powder is all over the plac

It was Zelensky's next stash.

Fuck the slavniggers for operating these shitty fucking planes. They are noisy, and they are accidents waiting to happen. AN-12s should be banned from flying over Europe. I remember once I noticed some weird fucking noise, looked up flight radar, and it was one of these. And An-12 were also reported to cause disturbance, when they flown cargo to the UK. Who know what kind of shit the slav rats move in these shitty planes. They started flying these 63 years ago, long past time to retire.

also if there is legitmately white powder all over the crash site it cannot be Phosphorus because it would have ignited on contact with the air

Base and Altis pilled.

Attached: 7978889478946784456132.jpg (200x319, 57.9K)

MILLIONS OF PEACHES
PEACHES FOR ME

What will happen to ukraine without its cocaine?

Serbs confirmed it was carrying ammo. Why all of you retarded niggers refuse to do any reasearch is beyond me. It was carrying ammuntion to some poor ass middleastern country.

working too much? might need a break, have a kit kat

> carrying "unknown and very dangerous cargo"...
velociraptors
>Today Civil Protection is evacuating nearby villages and send message to the area for civilians to lock doors,turn off A/C etc.
it’s gotta be velociraptors, they are smart enough to open unlocked doors, and they can probably tell if you’re home by whether the A/C is on, and furthermo-
>flag
on the other hand, it could be denbt collectors

So they were sending it to Bosnia?

based serb weapon suppliers