Im sick of being fucking poor

is it actually possible to sell your soul and join the illuminati/freemasons or is it a bunch of bullshit? ill shill for globhomo and any middle eastern country i don't give a fuck.

Attached: cover1.jpg (800x450, 211.04K)

You've been jewed, poverty is the natural state of man. Food and shelter is all you need to seek, the rest is (((gravy)))

Nope. once a chink, always a chink. Sorry.

nah fuck that homie. you sound like the jew now.

Get on the dole or center link then work under the table construction jobs for cash. Drain the beast of money.

If you could serve any use to the elites you would have been brought in a long time ago. You're nothing.

What's globohomo again? Like the international capitalist class which is destroying all countries everywhere in the name of short-term profit (as they've always done,) but you can't say that here since that'd be admitting the commies were always right?

kys retard. die chasing the green lol

Rob an armored truck or something, either you get rich or die can’t lose

Send me dm

i'm actually a good actor but I don't know how to contact them. I could literally deceive way better than any of these faggot puppets

Literally take a 2 day Python course you nigger. The industry is taking everyone at overinflated salaries with no qualifications right now.

>freemasons
My dad actually joined this and it's nothing but therapy for boomers who go out to dinner every once a month and talk about their lives. They have no influence like the schizos say they do

>to sell your soul
Metaphorically, not literally. It just means doing more and more immoral and sociopathic things and surrendering your conscience to your desires and instincts. The people who get to the top are either descended from or are people who are willing to do whatever they need to in order to keep their gains, which almost always includes fucking other people over.
There is no "easy" way to the top, which includes selling out to a spirit to further their goals in the mortal world. They don't want some useless fuck that just expects things handed to them.
>and join the illuminati/freemasons
top level organizations require you to not only outperform the majority of the human race, but even the other people at the top of the hierarchy. You have to be better at something useful than 99.9% of other humans.
>ill shill for globohomo and any middle eastern country
again, they don't even want some useless fuck who wants handouts. Even this stuff requires hard work.

if you just want easy money learn to con people. if you have no charisma learn to program or something idk. You could go steal some shit and go to prison and let the state take care of you ig

Attached: World.png (980x734, 847.85K)

How will snakes help me get money? I like reptiles and I’m sick of being a neet

i heard that's just the low levels to run cover. you have to basically work your way up by being subversive and lying. If you tell the truth too much you'll never rank up and not know why

could be a bunch of bullshit though

yeah being proud of being a useless cunt is your specialty after all

>is it actually possible to sell your soul and join the illuminati/freemasons
Yes, marry a Jew, if you can stomach looking at and hearing that everyday.

Attached: witch4.jpg (1200x901, 91.18K)

High-level Freemason here, I will induct you. PayPal me your application fee and I will get back to you in 10 business days.

Diogenes is not someone to emulate, but he had the wisdoms.
Investigate vows of poverty and the reasons for them.
Your low position may be elevated, but while you're there you should look to understand it and appreciate it lest God not allow you to rise above it.

Attached: 1655114107646.jpg (960x540, 104.31K)

You’re too retarded even for Python, muttbro. Try Scratch.

good goy

I'm happy which is more than you can say, unascended materialistic faggot.

>if i could not be Alexander, i would be Diogenes

Attached: ayran.jpg (602x652, 42.23K)

But snakes are comfy how to take snek course?

Go outside, find the largest python you can, get it to bite you repeatedly until you are contacted by Google with a job offer. Good luck, bro.

>ill shill for globhomo and any middle eastern country i don't give a fuck.
>emigrate to australia
>be economic migrant
>still poor
awwww awww poor you awww

Instructions unclear the only snek I found was one that made a rattling sound it bit me and I feel dizzy. In all seriousness tho do you ever feel guilty for working for tech companies? They seem to be restricting people’s speech and promoting all sorts of degeneracy. I understand the money is good but is it really worth it?

Dumb bitch being poor is ultragigabased
rich fags are only there to hold my money and take care of me

> is it worth it?
Yes. I don’t care about anyone other than my family and a few close friends. If you want to consume goyslop media, that’s your choice. I don’t use any of the products I make and advise my family/friends to do the same.

No value in selling your soul when everyone is giving theirs away for free.

No. You're not from canaanite bloodstock so you'll never get passed 2nd degree.
Your only hope would be other kabbalistic routes. But unless you have something exceptional to offer you won't find a teacher/rabbi that will take the time to take you all the way.

Also why would you sell your eternal soul that would become a slave to demons forever just for a few trinkets that will only be yours for a relatively miniscule period of time?

A basic equivalent of this would be where you can do anything you want without limitation for 1 day in exchange for spending the rest of your life tied up in the basement of some psychopath who tortures you everyday.

I think you mean international Jewry though user... the "rootless cosmopolitans", the wandering Jew, the subverters of nations who owe allegiance to none other than their own racial tribe, who view themselves as God's chosen people and rightful inheritors of the Earth, who play both sides - left and right, capitalism and communism - and pit them against each other in dialectical warfare to further their ultimate aim of world domination and the goyim masses under the heel of their boots.

Attached: graphic_j_actap-2021-2002_fig_018.jpg (972x809, 553.68K)

You couldn't do anything better than anyone faggot. You sound like a complete bitch. Get a job and do something. Sage