End atheism

I'm sick of the atheists claiming to be superior.
YOU'RE NOT A SCIENCEMAN, YOU JUST KEPT BEING A REBELLIOUS TEEN
I'm a muslim, I know how to flush my toilet ffs, science is not an atheist thing. My job is literally a software engineer, not sciency enough? My christian friend is a surgeon, does he not believe in science?
>wah wah the world was created from a big boom
No it wasn't dumbass, keep your tribesman faith to yourself. I can't think of a more uncivilized religious opinion than atheism, it's having no rules and being oblivious to the world around.
>you can be moral without being religious
No you can't, religion is the only thing that keeps us from killing us even more than we already do.
I can't fathom living under an atheist regime, it's the reason I want to ban atheism, it's fucking destructive. Let's not forget our favorite atheists, Hitler, Stalin and Mao. WAY bigger death toll from these 3 men than every muslim in history, I don't care what you say, you atheists are way more inclined to terrorism than us Muslims, Jews, Christians... Bhuddists ffs even mountain monks that wipe with rocks are better than you.

Attached: m40aflzw82c91.jpg (720x562, 32.56K)

Your religious faith is a weakness, not a strength.

>No you can't, religion is the only thing that keeps us from killing us even more than we already do.
Ugh nah. How many people were killed in the name of religion? How many were killed in the name (not by) of atheism?
Of course you can have moral values without religion. I would even go as far, as to say that, if you need your sky daddy watching and judging your actions, under threat of eternal punishment, just so they are moralistic, then YOU have no morals.

Atheist Communism killed more people from 1920-1970 than all religions combined through all history.

Communism is not inherently atheist, it just places the state above religious institutions such as the church.

Your grandmother and her friends know a little bit about getting skull fucked to death by atheists, Hans. You don't even know your own history and how your own kind were human fleshlights after two fabulous losses on the world stage. Can't wait to see it happen again to you with Russia breathing down your slutty little neck once more.

Really? More than the crusades, witch hunts, jihad, etc.?
But yeah atheists killed people. But was it in the name of their atheism or because of their hunger for their own power?
Oh you poor americuck think you know my history better than me? Give me a break. Yeah we were the losers of WW2 and got punished like loosers. But this was not a war of religion vs atheism. You re just bringing something completely unrelated to this discussion. Its like saying the allys and ruskis attacked Germany because hitler was a vegetarian.

If atheists, Christians, Muslims and zionist jews don't come together and unite against the kabbalistic lucifarian freemasons/jesuits/talmudic khazars/and all other pagan canaanite new age mysticism (old age occultism) and their fallen angel (demon) worship then they'll be forced to either die or convert.

Attached: x.jpg (800x800, 287.37K)

Attached: ob_e5364a_spangler.jpg (847x652, 93.1K)

What if I choose neither?
Capcha ap0x20

Attached: 270487_404fa413339d4bd28342be3e8efe7109.jpg (1200x800, 51.85K)

Those are your only 2 choices. In your book of revelation (which the freemasons are using as a script) it says all who refuse the mark of the beast and won't worship the beast will be slain.
Sure it says you'll be redirected later but you still have to die first.

>redirected
*resurrected

>Really? More than the crusades, witch hunts, jihad, etc.?
Yes. But feel free to trust the overexagareted numbers quoted by jewish literature. Crusades werent so deadly, witch hunts killed 1500 people total, the original jihad caused less death than did the atheist movement led by idiots such as your idiotic fuhrer. What all of these religions have in common is that they spread through people, so exterminating your main way of growth would be quite unproductive, something that a german should. Du hast keine anung was geschichte ist. Kleine judische golem.

What if they are made to choose? What if nothing is actually going to work out for them? Don't resign yourself to subservience on their account, we don't need them.

Attached: 1657769710128.jpg (360x480, 32.88K)

>I'm a muslim
i hate atheist, protestants and muslims, but u are right about that shit

being an atheist is not about science, its about not to believe in jewish fairytales. All religions are returded

>My job is literally a software engineer, not sciency enough?
unironically no

Athiesm is a religion. Its just satanic humanism with a less edgy name

Attached: -9C_M77C0wDw.jpg (600x420, 75.75K)

This. It is the simple disbelief in Gods and deities.
But christcucks insist that it means more than that.

Wrong. You make the mistake of mixing in nihilism with atheism, when the two are not synonymous

Touché! Fuck (((religion))).

Attached: 9-11--HAVA_NAGILA.png (1642x1250, 144.89K)

One of the core beliefs of atheism is secular humanism.
And secular humanism is a belief system. As is Islam or Christianity.
>Secular humanism, often simply called humanism, is a philosophy, belief system or life stance that embraces human reason, secular ethics, and philosophical naturalism while specifically rejecting religious dogma, supernaturalism, and superstition as the basis of morality and decision making. - Wikipedia

Ergo atheism is a faith based religion since you can't prove God doesn't exist. You just blindly trust black science man with your beliefs. Black science man by the way is nothing more than a preacher of scientism. Basically atheism, scientism and Satanism are practically the same system of beliefs.
NASA pushes fake space scientism and cern pushes fake quantum mystic scientism and without proof you just lap it up when their preachers preach.

Attached: 07B9E61C-9332-4AC8-AB1F-42EF0A80A838.png (1200x636, 565.5K)

You are not listening.
Atheism is not a religion, it has no leader, it has no doctrine and there is certainly no worship of any kind involved.
It is the simple belief that Gods and deities dont exist. That is it. That is all. It stops there, nothing more to it.

That reddit fag is probably exmuslim paki nigger rejected by their parents for being a fag.

Attached: redditcucksbtfo.jpg (498x616, 49.25K)

But it is a belief you admit. It's a dogma.

Okay answer me this if you will. How did life start if it wasn't created?

What about basic preferential behavior? And learning what real moral values are? Is that anti-religion because it's easier for me to fear an oogly woogly afterlife?

-christian btw

>How did life start if it wasn't created?
You mean how did the universe begin ? Or how did life on earth begin ? Because we have a solid theory on how life began on earth.

But nobody will ever know how the universe began. It is an impossibly that somehow manifested. Both science and religion will never be able to answer that question.

And saying it is because of God would be a lie. Because you cannot prove it either.

>Because we have a solid theory on how life began on earth.
Tell me it

The "le science man" atheist is a psuedo-intellectual mid-wit thing, user. Don't waste your energy on it.

Attached: midwits.png (1257x626, 364.61K)