HAPPENING: UKRAINIAN CARGO PLANE CRASHES OVER GREECE

youtu.be/A3dB6Wn77r0

Ukrainian Operated Cargo plane with toxic materials crashes over greece.

Alegedly plane catched fire before crashing.

> whats in the cargo?

Attached: Crasheroni.jpg (1079x1726, 1.16M)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/BNONews/status/1548415323077914628
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Here Video of the crash.
mobile.twitter.com/BNONews/status/1548415323077914628

>> whats in the cargo?
they write that into the manifest, company that handled the aircraft at the airport in serbia has a copy of that
find out what airport it departed from
find out what ground handling company loaded the cargo / did the documentation
get their contacts
???
profit

Learn to webm shit you twitter nigger
Oy vey Russians tried to gas innocent Ukrainian orphans in a hospital during Christmas
God bless zelensky was there to shoot down the plane with his laser eyes

I hope you can now die in peace

Attached: -KV4twNwa-O1GdNx.webm (480x852, 531.26K)

I could if you kept doing it properly like this
It's even more obnoxious than those niggers that spamm news articles without archiving it

bio-terrorism.

I guess we'll see if they declare war on the ukraine and if all that BGC talk had any legitimacy or not.

F

Attached: 1656353290134.webm (640x352, 2.67M)

sorry i cant be specific because of where i work but this was the result of a satellite weapon its a pretty big happening right now we are all scrambling like crazy lots of chatter and shit is buzzing still working to confirm which nation was responsible since we previously didnt recognize russia as having this capability

probably buil shit but digits confirm. nukes by the end of the week?

Nice trips
Nice LARP

Attached: a92147cc3aa5dc07.jpg (1024x583, 150.91K)

Good fucking riddance to Globalist trash.

that does not look like a nice gas.

It's probably nothing of consequence but I would fucking laugh my tits off if this was from one of the biolabs that 'doesn't exist' and they just unleashed SARS on Greece.

Oh no anyway

I love this image, and I learned something new when I looked into it's origins. Thank you for posting it.

>whats in the cargo?
Weapons bound to bangladesh according to BBC

>whats in the cargo?
CUM

Given the exclusion zone, it's probably the atomic bomb meant for New York. The cia must be pissed that some ukies fucked up the handoff this badly lol

True that, got the call in the middle of the night, everyone in command was freaking out, briefing (ongoing) is that it's potentially an ET event.

Ukraine is a terrorist state. They need to be killed off. Not captured. Every last man woman and child need their heads twisted off.

>romania
>got call from command
imagine thinking any of us has anything to say on the global scene, or is in on the script

>which nation was responsible
As if you don't know already.

Attached: vatican-flag-katelyn-capato_jpg.jpg (600x900, 313.89K)