What happens here Spainbros?

What happens here Spainbros?

Attached: 616516166.jpg (1219x999, 184.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/J-Q7wAO21es?t=194
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Al Andalus

morcilla patatera

Nothing, thats why the best place to go live if you want to avoid NWO. There are many little towns in the middle of nature with less woke corruption. I was seriusly looking for a terrain there the most untouched place, and start a new life. But there is a problem with spain country side, even if its far and untouched, its full of agricultural exploitation, so there is little places that are beautiful with normal prices, most of inside spain, is just agricultural companies wich you cannot buy terrains to. Look with google maps, 90% is exploited by agriculture and looks like the photo. So there is no hope here.

Attached: asdasdasdas.jpg (1022x771, 220.34K)

Attached: efwefwefwe.jpg (602x395, 75.07K)

Middle ages

youtu.be/J-Q7wAO21es?t=194

WOW Catalonia is much bigger than i thought

Rural zones with true, nonstained, knowledge

The best food you can imagine

Nice and hospitable people

The past. But also, the future.

Not a lot.

I'm talking out of my ass though, I have actually never ventured further west than Madrid.

I should visit sometime.

Ssssh, we do not exist

user alguna recomendacion para escapar de mierda de la ciudad para siempre, algun lugar con buena naturaleza y cerca tambien de algo de vida social?

Extremadura is where the most psycho/aggressive/skilled colonial soldiers came from. Extremadurans bred New World women into the Latinx race seen today.

Attached: 61255827_640.jpg (640x360, 48.15K)

That isn't catalonia

It is not Cataluña, just their wet dreams

Attached: b7bf4d1d2e1c2124711c69c6c4d9a3b9.png (830x543, 204.64K)

I live there. It's rural area. Fuck urbanite faggots.

Attached: 22143852_g.jpg (800x600, 127.12K)

Fire

Attached: 1632152089539.png (734x783, 1.15M)

extremadura is where they cattled all the jews before exiling them to the new world. lmao.

even more Madura than the regular

It's all burning to cinders because too hot.

SP

>spain
>avoid NWO
what in the fuck, spain suffers from what is called "being more pope-ist than the pope" in terms of NWO, if we see america worshipping black dick like they do you can make sure we will double down on that shit and even make it a law. Spain is a good place to live if you enjoy paying 50% of your income in taxes so that mohammed doesn't have to work a single fucking day in his life while he rapes your daughter and steals your iphone