Do niggers experience mental health issues such as anxiety or depression?

Do niggers experience mental health issues such as anxiety or depression?

Attached: 1658014778794.webm (350x624, 1.9M)

No, other sociopaths can fake those but they don't either.
But they can chimp out a lot.

You need a human brain capable of complex emotions for that

Why didn't they take his shoes tho

lol niggers literally always rob those who they beat up, they're like street Jews

God I always kek so hard when they start rifling through their pockets
Every time lmao

Yeah, you'd know all about that wouldn't you?

Yes I do. But that is because of higher than average IQ, and isolating myself from other nigs. I do not really fit in anywhere, so I spend my time by myself, exercising, working, gardening.. thankfully I am an introvert so it is easy to be in solitude.

what do you think retard? all niggers are crazy monkeys

Have you ever seen a depressed cat? Or a dog? Or a sad, caged bird? Or maybe a lonely fish? Surely you've heard of those adventurous octopuses that find a way out of the aquarium if bored.
My point is - that niggers are not even animals.
Fuck niggers
Fuck jannies
Fuck kikes

Attached: b5e0d1e0-fe88-11ec-9714-93633d988589.gif (400x300, 715.38K)

that fat nigger could've just fallen on that retard on the ground and the other nigger would've exploded

The special oh-no word makes it unlikely they'll reply to your post, user. I know you find it very, very special, but you should take care to avoid the oh-no word and try again.

m8 are you even white? could have reached the rational conclusion on your own, if not look at stats. compare our suicide rates to theirs... exactly lol

>Do niggers experience mental health issues such as anxiety or depression?
Yes; and you see the evidence of it every minute of every day, as they act out on their mental health issues.

The difference being, if a non-nigger has a mental issue, we treat or institutionalise them; is a nigger has a mental health issue, we normalise it.

Attached: joggers--COURTSHIP (3).webm (1280x640, 399.73K)

"Mental health issues" are privileged first world problems. Only liberal white women have these and use them for attention. "Oh no, I had a hangover after drinking and partying all night and sucking 20 Chad dicks, I'm sooooo depressed. Better pay a psychotherapist for listening to my boring life."

Attached: 1658046343256.jpg (225x225, 20.76K)

2 of the guys going through his pockets had Nikes on. I don't see that swoosh on his so it probably wasn't a brand worth stealing to them.

Yes, but if I said this about Jews it’d be considered “anti-semitic”.

He pee'd himself.
lol

The poor of all races experience mental health issues far more than rich people do. It's (unironically) even possible to determine the socioeconomic background of a neighborhood simply through the examination of its waste: rich neighborhoods are found to have high traces of fiber and citrus, poor neighborhoods have high amounts of painkillers and antidepressants.

They are different mental issues than depression or anxiety, which are based on expectations and other abstractions.

Lots of sociopaths:
This kind of mental illness is just constant gayness and chimping, but never neurotic.
But this is probably a lie.

>niggers experience mental
Dude are you for real ?!
This would automatically labeled as a faggot in their environment !
It is worth to have mental issues than it is to swallow loads of cum in niggerland

Attached: tanaker.webm (800x450, 2.84M)