What's Any Forums's opinions on christianity and others religions...

What's Any Forums's opinions on christianity and others religions? Do you think christianity can still grow or is it on the decline? What do you think about the rise of islam recently? Is there a religion better than another?

Question for those who believe;
I am an atheist but seeing the evolution of our current society, I am more and more inclined to convert in order to elevate myself spiritually and so I would like to find faith, what advice would you give to a person like me?

Thanks.

Attached: cope.jpg (1080x698, 47.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/paEcbd2PbiQ
bitchute.com/video/j1kVEF3I3CLR/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Become Orthodox

"No!"

The First Epistle Of Paul To The Corinthians 1:19
youtu.be/paEcbd2PbiQ

Abrahamism is cancer.
Look to the Dharmic religions. Elementalism was founded by a white man for white people, not by a Semite for Semites.

Why Orthodox? What do you like about it?

>"No!"

Attached: 1624465831949.jpg (883x1024, 77.62K)

No ?

religions are the oldest psyop in human history.

Attached: 1656593566943.png (500x500, 76.42K)

biggest victim of the jews on the planet
bitchute.com/video/j1kVEF3I3CLR/

>Abrahamism is cancer.
You wouldn't dare call single out Judaism and that's what proves Christian doctrine correct.

Why?

Full disclosure, I have gnostic Christian beliefs and was raised Evangelical.
Christianity as an organized religion was hijacked so early on in it's history, that by the time the Romans adopted it they were following the compromised version. It was compromised in a manner that made Christians inadvertently worship the Jewish demigod and submit their energy to error rather than worship the true God. The most blatant evidence of this being done is their omission of books in the Bible; it was done in a manner that completely changed how Jesus' teachings come across...Have you ever found it weird that despite the New Testament easily being the most important, it is significantly smaller than the Old Testament?
So on its own, it would not be a bad thing for this fake Christianity to decline - the same goes for modern Islam, which has the exact same issue (the true pilgrimage was supposed to be in Petra, for example; mosques built before the hijacking of Islam point to Petra). The less people who put their energy and devotion into the demigod, the less power it and (((they))) have. But it is concerning that this is being replaced with nothing more or less. The lack of spirituality not only drives people into misery and error, but also makes people seek replacements which, in most instances, also come straight from the playbook of demigod followers on their quest to maintain and grow their domain over the Earth and it's human beings.
Real spirituality is individual, and like a complex math equation, there can be several completely different ways to arrive at the same correct answer. Christianity in its true form is from my perspective one of the easiest and most logical ways to get there, but you will not find it in a single Christian church or see it in the vast majority of Christians today.
This can be hard though, because a decentralized and individualistic approach is necessary and that makes it much less persuasive.

> A Pew Research Study in 2015 found that the Muslim population was expected to grow twice as fast (70%) as the world population by 2060 (1.8 billion in 2015 to 3 billion by 2060).[309] This expected growth is much larger than any other religious group.[309] Muslims are likely to constitute roughly 26.3% of the world's total population by 2030.[310] This expected growth is attributed to Muslim families generally having more children as well as the fact that the Muslim population has the youngest median age of any religion

How do they do it bros

Attached: 421.jpg (1200x675, 271.87K)

Abrahamic religions are all faggot shit about towelheads walking on water defying gravity (Jesus) or transporting across a country in a single night (Muhammad).

You'd have to be a goddamn moron to believe in magical towelheads.

I like Eastern religions. They offer something to a person intellectually.

> They offer something to a person intellectually

like what

Jesus coming back is unironically the only thing that can save mankind

Christians are jews

Eastern religions are also for morons

The lessons they teach are intellectual and profound.

There's not a single story in the Bible or Quran that is intelligent, that really makes you think in-depth about a subject.

Name one. You can't, because the stories are about primitive towelheads from thousands of years ago.

>The lessons they teach are intellectual and profound
Can you give an actual example you dumb monkey. Which religion are you talking about specifically

We can tell you just watched a YouTube video about taoism or got your beliefs from your anime. Holy fucking shit lmao

Thanks a lot sir

Christianity is a slave morality whose entire purpose is to make a rootless, limpwristed, kike-worshipping bunch of good little goys.
White people will never neutralize the Jew and save our race unless we release ourselves from the chains of this Semitic brain poison.
The Abrahamic religions have defined this era and, for better or worse, they will not define the next era.

Attached: christianity-essay.jpg (750x1252, 439.37K)

What about christianity?

It has several different roles and purposes. Some are psyops/traps, and others are more profound. Religion is ALWAYS a political tool. This is the first (and often only) level of most people's 'religion.' Once you understand that, you can move past that particular level.

For example, 'Christianity' is used as a 'de-radicalization'/de-racialization tactic by western powers, especially in the US. This goes back a long way. 'Vatican II' by the Catholic church was a political/Jewish/etc. ploy. The whole 'abortion' debate in the US was largely developed by think-tanks which wanted to use religion to re-direct white American conservatives away from 'race' after the 1960's. These are tricks.

Further levels of religion and spirituality are more concerned with eternity and the nature of reality, rather than whipsawing back and forth on transient political issues. I became much more of a racial nationalist once I understood the division between eternal matters and everything else.

Attached: Election poster.jpg (460x537, 47.62K)

What do you thing of religion like christianity at an individual level?

>Is there a religion better than another?
Yes and no. Look into perennialist / traditionalist philosophy. Most legitimate established religions have some level of esoteric truth to them, and many have common sources.
There is not one religion that is currently sufficient for our needs (assuming you're a White man). We will need to create a new one and/or reassemble an old one. Which we are doing, but that sort of thing takes time.
Eastern spiritualities have truth and wisdom but I wouldn't start identifying primarily with them, they're of a foreign spirit and you'd just be LARPing as another people. Same obviously goes tenfold with the Semitic desert cults.

Attached: christian-arguments.png (1433x658, 573.08K)

>Abrahamic
How to let everyone know you have no idea what you're talking about with one simple word.