Vaxxed raw

My dream university is requiring me to get the vaccine. I only have a few weeks or so until I have to submit my form and I don’t think a religious exemption will work.
I’m so fucking angry bros. I fucked up my life after high school and turned it around the last few years and now I either have to submit or fuck up my life even more. I want ti fucking kill myself.

What do i do?

Attached: A7A3B2C1-2648-4E76-B046-893386D4ADF4.jpg (736x737, 36.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/k4LNWA6d8rs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

University is a scam.

youtu.be/k4LNWA6d8rs

Reroute your dreams

This.

Attached: 1650223942930.jpg (1024x768, 161.34K)

>mfw another victim will fall into the abyss to only live with despair trickling in the back of their head for each waking day in their current existence

Attached: 1558846114016.gif (700x827, 509.86K)

You could probably just forge some paper or something. But if you can't just don't go. Not worth dying from some jewshot over a vaccine

Attached: 1656705032552.jpg (425x425, 64.03K)

right dream wrong way

try religious exemption. if that doesn't work, don't go.
NOTHING is worth the medical complications you'll get as a result of the vaxx.
NOTHING is wroth selling your soul to the devil.

>For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?
it's going to be tough, but trust me, it's better to be strong than bend the knee to them

I know but i want to go to lawschool and become a lawyer like my grandfather.

>Dream university

Attached: 1656183154616.jpg (824x990, 121.11K)

>dream university

Attached: 1457063599190.jpg (717x960, 216.74K)

sue them for breaking nuremberg code

It’s not fair. I worked so fucking hard to fix my GPA and get my life on track. Apparently if I havent gotten it 45 days before the start date, I cant attend classes at all in the Fall. What the fuck does that even matter? It’s like they’re not only punishing people who won’t get it, they’re punishing people who are hesitant and do submit. Its bullshit man. I fucking hate this country.

did you finish one?

Same bro. I’m turning down a top 14 law school because of this shit. I deferred last year thinking this bullshit would end, but it didn’t. I recently moved innawoods and am considering becoming a sheep farmer. Probably for the best in the end, but it sucks.
Whatever you do, don’t take the jab. You’ll have the last laugh in the end. Good luck and Godspeed.

Not everyone wants to be a plumber niggers + i got alot of money off tuition. I want to get my law degree and become a fascist Caesar who jails trannies and kikes. I’m a hard headed fuck and can’t be brainwashed by anyone, especially not some faggot professor.
Why would I cower away into a life of fixing toilets or cars?

>I’m a hard headed fuck and can’t be brainwashed by anyone, especially not some faggot professor.

you're literally whining about how your life will suck if you don't get the vaxx. you've completely failed at not being brainwashed

Doesn’t work. I tried, but lawyers said it wouldn’t work. Supreme Court already more-or-less upheld the mandates. See ACB’s notice about Indiana University mandate.

Best of luck to you man. I’m sorry it has to be this way. This country isn’t free.

Thanks. We’ll be stronger for it in the end.

>literally
what a faggot you are.
I didn’t complain that my life will suck. I’m angry it will be severely hindered by this bullshit. I will persevere, but its fucking gay and shouldn’t be a thing.

I know this is Any Forums and I'll get called a glowie jew nigger but you can just get it and pretend like you didn't to all your online friends. Your life will not change in any meaningful way except that you'll be able to go to the school you want.

If you’re talking about law school, I know for a fact that the University of Florida and FSU don’t have mandates. UF is in the top 25, so at least there’s that.

Don't take the vaccine, don't do it. It's not worth it. It's not worth your life. They'll do anything to find a price to buy you at, be priceless.

Get Novavax, it's available now. Also what was the school?

get vaccinated

don't listen to boomer losers here - they would trade their own children for a slightly longer life... they are pussies

you will be alright

Attached: creep.jpg (600x421, 30.81K)

I have 80 or so credits and should graduate within the next few semesters then I’ll be looking into lawschool. I will keep that in mind though.

>I’m angry it will be severely hindered by this bullshit. I will persevere, but its fucking gay and shouldn’t be a thing.

you think unvaxxed chads have it easy? cry me a river bitch. we all have to make sacrifices.

you know what, i take it back. be my guest and get the vaxx, you don't deserve to live with that bitchy woe is me attitude

>>Dream University

Wow, is this the kind of gay shit kids dream for their future now? To be fucking indoctrinated at a satanic garbage institute? The absolute state of civilisation…

Attached: 45DB9421-A725-461F-9162-C65E94B3C800.gif (209x213, 1.73M)

I don't even have to check flags... you can tell a smelly old dirty american hands are behind this post

what’re you even on about? You might be the biggest faggot i’ve ever encountered on here.

>lawyer
Can't imagine a Any Forumschud having the oral skills to lie, even if it was, no one will take you seriously.

he's clearly an idiot. watch him get the vaxx just as the deadline approaches like a lil bitch

He's on Any Forums he's immune from indoctrination

just stop whining and forge the document

I know universities are gay, but my grandfather and his father attended this university. They’re both great men who I admire. Why would I settle for a life of fixing toilets, raking leaves and living in squalor?

Just forge the document they won't check, Most have taken it with no problem they will assume you did to.And if they find out just tell em to fuck off.

>t. kissless happa

>Why would I settle for a life of fixing toilets, raking leaves and living in squalor?

do you think there are only two professions - lawyers and toilet cleaners? are you dumb?
just fucking get the vaxx you whiny loser. i wanna see your fucking pathetic grandfather roll in his grave as you give up your principles and your health just to attend his law school LMAO. i'm sure he'd be pretty upset

>My dream university
U are mind-vaxxed already

Post hand chang

>blocks your path

Attached: wages-and-education-2011-georgetown-615p (2).jpg (604x440, 109.8K)

whiter than you Brad McGonzales

You won't get accepted, some random nigger will get your place
The university your ancestors attended no longer exists

> he wants to go to an american university

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Only thing worse would be to enlist for ZOG Mil.

Man those are shit deals

its very hard to go to class with a swollen heart faggot

Thats what i thought Lucas Chang

I hear some people spend money on fake vaccine cards, it's truly despicable.

This is probably true. I hate niggers.

get the vaxx. your grandfather would be very proud. you'll meet him sooner too. and that's a bonus.

Just attend, and dont get vaxxed.
Fuck them, lie, cheat do whatever.
Its not even about the vaxx anymore, just moral high ground

life is shit anyway, you'll figure soon enough. especially in the west with this excessive increase in feminity through the board.

As a chink or russian life is likely still tolerable as your lead by proper management and bullshit still gets called out and not wrapped in rainbow colors and affirmative actions.

I cant. My orientation is soon and I’ll be picking classes with a counselor. I have a temporary hold on my school account at the moment and can’t do anything until i finish the vaccine requirement.
you’re a loser and asian

Last year around this time, all of the vaxxies were in full swing, saying to get the vaccine. Now, we have a new variant that the old vaccine and boosters are no longer effective for.

Are you starting to see a pattern? The vaccine you are being forced to receive is going to become ineffective in about a year and there will be a new vaccine for the new variant(s). This cycle will continue for as long as there are people.

its the end times; you think youll have a full fledged 40 year career like him?
LOL
rekt

seek the LORD while He is found

youre a loser and asian*

>grandfather and his father
Word on the street is that they went ATM on each other on the daily. Can you confirm?

probably not. Thats why im annoyed

they’ve been dead as a door nail. thanks though mate

if you have a vaccine requirement for needing an education: the education you need is on sterilization
>law
>abandonment of the free will
>lawyer
idk user anymore

Attached: 1657165613567.jpg (1081x1320, 254.7K)

Imagine thinking that your father and grandfather went to the same university. Whatrver it used to be is long gone, pal. Literal fat sheboons have the last say on your future, according to admissions offices. I had to break the news to my grandfather, before he passed, that the Uni that I went to, of which he was a lifelong fan and wanted us to go to, was a communist shit hole and it was a scam. Wake the fuck up, nigger. Go learn a trade. It's not the same country anymore. If you cuck to the vax just so you can watch niggerball and drink beer, then you deserve to die from the clot.

seriously just get the vaxx bitch. if you are this fucking weak-willed that you don't know that you shouldn't get the vaxx, than you might as well get it. to attend some law school LMAO

this is not your fucking therapy session. get the vaxx and be done with it and die. remove yourself from the gene pool. you're clearly too dumb to amount to anything anyway.

Whatever you do, make sure you don't sacrifice your health for it.
Could you forgive it yourself? It's not even guaranteed you would succeed at university anyway.
There even is a chance they eventually lift the mandates.

Attached: 1657430457883.jpg (968x1024, 119.49K)

Fuckin pure blood gang rise the fuck up. Vaxxies eternally BTFO

This. OP is a fuckin faggot, yet again, and deserves the clotshot.
>University
Lmao

The whole point of it is to purge people. Either attend a different university or take the risk of forging a card.

Suck it up pussy. You've only got like a 2% chance it kills you. Otherwise it does nothing.

I would recommend focusing on the covid vaccines' links to fetal cell lines which resulted from abortions. From what I've witnessed and heard, stating that one's beliefs conflict with using a technology that depends on the exploitation of fetal tissues (they don't put tissues from a fetus in the vaccines, but they do use cells replicated from fetal tissues in production and/or testing) has been a fairly viable approach for exemptions.

and a 20% chance of crippling his health, 40% of impaired health and lower life expectancy.

>Otherwise it does nothing.

Imagine being this deluded.
Also, it doesn't even matter what it does. As long as some foreign fucking shit is in my body, I'll blame every little thing on this shit which would drive me crazy.

leg hurts? the fucking jew juice IN MY VEINS
headaech? those fucking jews are killing me

i don't want to live like this. nothing is worth this constant stress

you better get the vax. my vax doesnt work unless your vaxxed

tell me more
how many jabs did you take
what ill effects has it brought you?
my family friend got a blister rash up and down leg and this chick I know, her kidneys fused together after 2 jabs

Attached: R34.jpg (600x957, 49.45K)

Jesus is the answer, stupid nigger

>how many jabs did you take
i didn't. i'm just saying that if i got the vaxx, i would go insane from the smallest changes in my body.

>my family friend got a blister rash up and down leg and this chick I know, her kidneys fused together after 2 jabs
all my vaxxed friends are literally braindead and got COVID in the middle of this summer.

>dream university
You have to be 18 to post here

This

Plus the psycho terror with every new truth bomb coming out on the side effects.
Plus getting vaxxed again and again to keep status "full vaccinated".

0/10 larp. An antivaxxer isn't smart enough to ger accepted into university.

>Plus the psycho terror with every new truth bomb coming out on the side effects.

i don't even know how vaxxed Any Forumstards are reading this shit. i know the "regret the vaxx" threads are pretty common, but still, must be stressful as fuck.

Tell them god came to you in a dream and told you not to get vaccinated.

Probably been said already but just pay a bum to take it for you. Here at least they don't ask for ID, just health care number/card and your name and birthday. 500 bucks got me my 2 shots on the books, have faith

> antivaxxer isn't smart enough
A vaxxer is? Do people get vaxxed because they understand anything of what is actually done to them at all?

MY DREAM SCHOOL
MY DREAAAAAM JOB
I'M GONNA BE A LAWYER!

NY DREEEEEEAN! NOO SIRR

>Supreme Court already more-or-less upheld the mandates.

Have you read the "mandates"? Where are the teeth?

Accept their offer CONDITIONALY. What are your conditions? How about 1) they clearly specify the jab, including all ingredients and proof of effectiveness, and 2) someone becomes bonded and accept all liability.

>I-i don't think it will work
>Better not try it
>Im not gonna kill people responsible
>Im gonna kill myself
No wonder white people are dying out

you have to be a real retard to WANT to go to law school, especially now and when we are in the cusp on the next 2009 if not worse market crash.

OP talk to some fucking people who just got out of law school and see what fucking misery awaits you. You’d be better off becoming a useless cop and collect a sweet pension if you hate minorities so much.

Oh boi oh me oh my i get to make either 1 mil or 3.5 mil in my life oh boi thats just too good to be true

Time to go get my masters!

Attached: 94192C7D-0FF5-426F-874A-5BFD4AAAED13.jpg (1001x1024, 112.75K)

So suicide to go to your dream uni.
Don't be retarded OP.

> lifetime earnings
that is history, won't come back for OP

Novavax was recently approved in the USA and should be available now. It is a protein based vaccine and uses more traditional technology. If you absolutely have to get vaxxed take that one.

>dream university
My brother I have a post-graduate degree and I could have done my job (which earns me money instead of debt) out of highscool. University is not what you think it is.

>What do i do?
Stick to your principals retard.

retard my law school gave me a religious exemption. Either do that or make a fake card

I don't want to go to law school but I am going out of necessity. Law market in Canada is not like the US. You can have a 6 figure job within 5-6 years. And I will open my own law office. The ultimate cuckoldry in this life is working under someone else and having to submit to vax mandates. Never doing it.

>I want to get my law degree
Well I hope you are a morally bankrupt jew because that's it what it takes to make money as a lawyer.

>I don't want to go to law school but I am going out of necessity
The true master doesn't work. He knows about passive income.