Reminder that western folkish pagans, Hinduists...

Reminder that western folkish pagans, Hinduists, Shintoists and buddhists are the only religious group taking a stance against transhumanism and mass immigration. Christcucks, Jews, atheists and Muslims would rather have a brown Europe for their globohomo religion, the pope supports transhumanism and funds refugee settlement organizations, atheists are apathetic golems

Attached: 20220716_231404.jpg (2961x1192, 412.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canaanite_religion#Beliefs
youtube.com/watch?v=nPiC6aDbmdQ
youtu.be/t--E1DtWBuA
youtube.com/watch?v=zYgP__Ke3SQ
youtube.com/watch?v=yT13XYKXY-8
youtube.com/watch?v=6DnPIv5NM5w
archive.org/details/introduction-to-memeticism/
twitter.com/ColorTr33
t.me/memeticism
archive.org/details/christcemic_7733
archive.org/details/honktopia_v1.3.7.0
youtube.com/watch?v=UHK3NIkaVk8
google.com/books/edition/The_Trinity_With_an_Introduction_by_Prof/mniuoaJDi0sC?hl=en&gbpv=1&dq=F. H. Burris the trinity&printsec=frontcover
usa1lib.org
fourthcentury.com/arius-chart/
mega.nz/folder/XyQSSQgC#9cH7q8X0qOwfTD8Ww_PcYw
imgur.com/a/IMh7ABd
imgur.com/a/J5T5y1o
imgur.com/a/lsnf7Km
imgur.com/a/6gJWYzp
imgur.com/a/WtZHuAY
imgur.com/a/8yDbg5M
imgur.com/a/Xbg4uIp
en.wikisource.org/wiki/Sallust_On_the_Gods_and_the_World
it.eu1lib.vip/book/2765523/b27f34
it.eu1lib.vip/book/5947858/ba9266
it.eu1lib.vip/book/2782716/e79b1d
it.eu1lib.vip/book/735139/c2a194
sg.news.yahoo.com/no-punishment-rgs-girls-prayed-athena-statue-school-144946649.html?guccounter=1
thetimes.co.uk/article/suppressed-by-missionaries-and-then-the-ussr-the-rituals-songs-and-symbols-of-paganism-are-making-a-comeback-deep-in-the-baltic-states-skdrbt5lf
splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/group/asatru-folk-assembly
wildhunt.org/2017/04/greek-paganism-legally-recognized-as-known-religion-in-greece.html
youtu.be/n7MTkHQt9Lg
youtu.be/IQFhSP60gWw
youtu.be/hi4VFbf8LI0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

find me a person who sincerely believes in paganism and practices it IRL, you generally cant, hence "larpagan"

>be pagan
>worships women
NGMI

>jews subvert religion
>"we should not practice a subverted religion"
>wow find me someone practicing the original form of the religion RIGHT NOW

Most pagans are nu-leftist fags who want to participate in a religion while also bejng a degenerate scumbag. If you really want faith but don’t feel like Christianity, look at Cosmotheism. Also, on the day of the rope, don’t be too prideful when you find a lot of us “Christcucks” were on your side from day one.

Attached: ADBAFC67-4064-4C92-9439-0F5478FAAC56.jpg (201x251, 17.9K)

the occult schizo sounds based

Attached: final redpill.png (2409x1388, 1.04M)

Most christians obey the globohomo, tradcath crusaders are just a vocal online minority

Attached: cq5dam.thumbnail.cropped.750.422.jpg (750x422, 68.43K)

Christianity is a dead religion anyway. These endless trad revivals of Christianity never go anywhere, and never will, because it's always a skin deep fashion statement by the wearers.

A true religious revival must come from the soul, and Christcucks obviously don't have souls, that's why all they do is shout and scream and behave obnoxiously. They're not bringing light or truth, they're just more conservatives fighting just another front in the culture war (which was lost 150 years ago), with all the same passion as they fight against a groomer corporation in June.

>Buddhist
Alright, now I know you’re trolling. Kek.

Catholics and orthos worship Mary and saints and protestants worship jewesses

Depending on the place children are killed.

Attached: 1656550630486m.jpg (948x1024, 120.9K)

then your paganism is no better.
literal simps.

Even so, a minority willing to help. Only a Jew would be troubled by whites attempting to help whites.

>Proves the pagan in his pic correct by accidentally reposting his post with his jewish BLM memeflaggot on.

Truth

Attached: 1658044730935.jpg (1280x720, 531.77K)

>muh simps
Respecting and honoring Goddesses isn't simping or lusting for them

Attached: daily reminder2.png (1047x1619, 638.69K)

Attached: pagan-cuck.png (1610x736, 215.22K)

Most of them are angsty spics, whites are turning to their ancestral religions

>but muh mary!!
yeah, see how you twist your own shit to fit your own world view?
simp behavior.

>>Proves the pagan in his pic correct by accidentally reposting his post with his jewish BLM memeflaggot on.

Attached: 2e7.gif (506x530, 3.69M)

>wiccans and progressive pagans are degenerate
No shit

Attached: Compass.jpg (2437x2224, 3.94M)

Attached: use it - its right next to you.webm (700x500, 2.55M)

Attached: fuck the cube honestly.jpg (2100x1500, 402.88K)

Attached: trade offer 3.png (982x1232, 1017.89K)

Attached: father son holy spirit.png (1181x1181, 1.72M)

Attached: memeticism_biggie smalls.png (2550x2089, 3.36M)

Attached: 20220326_113115.jpg (1024x1020, 491.08K)

>get tricked by jew
>go to Hel
Happens more often than it should.

Attached: religion.jpg (1200x1800, 1.38M)

Attached: 20220331_120443.jpg (625x500, 50.72K)

Ok so you are atacking christianity. Lets say my pople stop being christian and become pagan once more. What then? Polish nationality was always proped up by catholicism. Im supposed to just get myself integrated by bigger slavic Group? Fuck off. Catholic poland always resisted invaders from the south and east. Even now its the christians here that keep the fight against migrants going. They are also only ones to speak out against the jew. Sure pope is not best but traditionalist christian poland will stay long after he is gone

Attached: 20220622_115332.jpg (1329x981, 174.46K)

Jehovah-Elohim is the God of gods, not that there aren't other gods. He created all the other gods and they all depend on Him.

Attached: on redemption.png (1188x4297, 1.9M)

Attached: psalm2_4.png (3591x2105, 3.82M)

God is the name for odin, actually, or "Godan".
Your pantheon includes some demons man.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canaanite_religion#Beliefs

>Ok so you are atacking christianity. Lets say my pople stop being christian and become pagan once more. What then? Polish nationality was always proped up by catholicism. Im supposed to just get myself integrated by bigger slavic Group? Fuck off. Catholic poland always resisted invaders from the south and east. Even now its the christians here that keep the fight against migrants going. They are also only ones to speak out against the jew. Sure pope is not best but traditionalist christian poland will stay long after he is gone
Poland is full of jews, i bet they were introduced to Poland after the christening just like in Lithuania

Attached: 1631183595935.jpg (892x2230, 640.44K)

youtube.com/watch?v=nPiC6aDbmdQ

you'll notice I said Jehovah-Elohim

Attached: jesus as fren lawyer-min (1).png (2410x3824, 1.45M)

Check 'em.

Anti-pagans are Anti-European.

Attached: yggdrasil.jpg (456x700, 63.59K)

Me. I fish all the time and every time I pray to Neptune and give sacrifices.

Attached: Ephesians_6_11.jpg (583x817, 139.73K)

Attached: armor of god 2.webm (888x888, 2.83M)

Me personally I have a giant rune in the forest that I have created out of sacred wood and quartz. It's about 4m in diameter, and you have to hike around 4 miles up a mountain to go to it.

based

This actual cuck doesn't even know the name of his "religion" lmao
Don't you know the word "pagan" is literally an insult Christians gave non believers? You're essentially calling yourself a nigger HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1654214763842.jpg (1447x1437, 291.77K)

shut up larper, there is only one group making a real stance

Attached: truth.png (328x409, 31.79K)

This is a great example of how jews program the NPCs in their slave religions to never get off the plantation. Clearly jewish religion is more important than European blood. It's very sad to see.

idols and high places

Attached: take the lamb2.jpg (597x574, 40.38K)

Henlo, fren.
I just called to say that Jesus was and is the messiah.
Have a fantastic evening.
Bye bye.

Attached: 1657789205684.jpg (400x400, 30.9K)

> It's very sad to see.
I know because it's such a fat L for you

Attached: Gods_Nature.jpg (956x409, 51.11K)

Yeah yeah whatever but I actually LIKE Yahweh. No cope. I dig it.

Attached: file.png (1037x623, 1.07M)

Attached: cube battery.png (895x432, 242.14K)

Attached: file.png (478x784, 223.79K)

how desperate a person can get for a meaning? so you are following a retarded pagan bullshit.... makes you feel better? it's sad

Attached: eyes.jpg (667x312, 61.86K)

Attached: 1589826018183.png (960x821, 356.65K)

What's wrong with transhumanism except it being overideologized? Transhumanism is just the technical reality of our and coming times.

Abrahamic religions: jewish bullshit
Atheists: they might be somewhat wrong
Buddhists: they're basically some sort of metaphysical nihilists that want shit to stop existing. I don't like not-existing, and I don't think not-existing is the objective of pro-white racial movements
Hinduism: it's basically one of the evolutions of proto-indoeuropean paganism. A paganism that survived. And it's not nihilist like buddhism. It might be wrong tho.
LARPagans: uh kind of cringe, first they don't really know how the paganism looked like, second they tend to interpret it through the lens of modern cuckianity i.e. gods are just 'ideas'.

I'm polytheistic atheist - I think the gods might exist, but I don't follow any, if they want me to worship them, they should just show themselves to me. I don't think any other stance on the issue is sensible.

Lots of polish jews were kille by hittler, before that they were persecuted by polish goverment, and just after www they were pogromed in multiple cities. In 68 remaining jews were expelled by communists. Right now we have one of smallests jewish populations in europe, and its socially acceptable to hate them.
Also in no way you did reply to my arguments, are you a bot?

>source: my anus
meanwhile here on planet earth christian whites despise globohomo despite the leadership being infested by jewish interests

You buy this shit?

you are on the right path, they are real in flesh and blood. They dont just 'show themselves' without killing you, it doesnt work like that but you may communicate after you get some power

Attached: I confess Jesus is Lord.png (850x447, 324.09K)

No the L is for European people who have light skin. You'll be the death of them.

>Lots of polish jews were kille by hittler, before that they were persecuted by polish goverment, and just after www they were pogromed in multiple cities. In 68 remaining jews were expelled by communists. Right now we have one of smallests jewish populations in europe, and its socially acceptable to hate them.
You still venerate a jewish god and never dealt with the jews, the only guys who tried to eradicate jews were non-christians

Attached: redpill4.png (777x4444, 2.22M)

Attached: the first man redeemed by Christ.png (1461x1319, 1.62M)

You niggers straight up dont practice

enjoy your make-believe and mental illness
sad

Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me."

Attached: connection lost gcp orb ponder pepe.png (1452x1098, 735.74K)

Name one piece of literature written down by European pagans other than the Greco-Romans prior to Christianity that allows us to know for certain what they believed and how they lived out their beliefs and I'll convert to PVGANISM. No, making faggy songs repeating the phrase "hail Odin" like Varg doesn't count as "religious practice".

>Pagancucks consider goofy shit like this to be "culture"
youtu.be/t--E1DtWBuA

>tradcath
>israel
?

Attached: 1624724819228.jpg (720x628, 97.04K)

oh fuck off you nigger lover

Modern pagan larpers completely rely on the writings of Christian monks to remember their traditions you fucking midwit. Without Christianity the memory and traditions of paganism wouldn't exist

Attached: 1651532065136.jpg (225x225, 9.6K)

Attached: am psyoppin gu.jpg (1048x587, 112.52K)

Just pick up a book and read

Attached: Gods.jpg (3840x3321, 2.52M)

someone posted it, it must be true

Go back to India, poojet

So you can only be religious, pagan or atheist? No other options?

>t. powerless cuck
have fun with your hollow existence

Me, and believe me, I hate LARPagans with a passion. You can blame kikes, shitty bands, and especially nerdy leftist women who tried to bring Wicca to the table.

>Norse and Med boys doing their shit
>Nerdy "Celtic" girls see boys having fun and want to join in, because they're furries into wolves or play Second Life
>Essentially just want the attention from their fantasy viking crushes
>Men eventually let the women play along with their Deviant Art-tier trash
>Kikes see this as an opportunity to ruin it even further by slipping in LGBT shit
>The fun is now ruined thanks to non-binary "tomboy" wiccans and obese redheads into bestiality and corsets.

Actual ancestral practices shouldn't even be done in the open. They should be performed alone with sincerity. At the very least, only shared with immediate others you trust and are educated on the practices. Never try to invite people in like it's some sort of open church.

Attached: fall4-min.png (4400x4400, 3.94M)

Modern Christians rely completely on Plato and Aristotle you fuckwit, without these two christianity would be just another irrelevant desert religion

Attached: virtues.jpg (3840x2160, 1.96M)

Larpagans are literally too stupid and stubborn to interact with their gods in any meaningful way. They will talk shit about Lucifer but are too stupid to realize He appears in the Roman and Greek pantheon amongst various others under various names. They are no different than a zoomer born again Christian, just wearing a different costume.

Very based post.
I would say that converts can save themselves, though, so long as their soul hasn't been consumed already. If you look at boomers, who are universally soulless, it seems that the soul is consumed while they are still alive. I remember my mother being full of personality in her youth, but now she's a zombie. Once you reach that state I don't think there is anything that can be done.
I believe the soul is a replenishing force that grows with experiences, emotion, and thoughts over time. As long as there is any soul left, it can be restored and locked away from Yahweh (the all devouring snake), with the help and protection of European gods.

youtube.com/watch?v=zYgP__Ke3SQ

Attached: a closer look.png (2704x1152, 1.83M)

Folk religions came from blood and soil, as long as the blood is pure, it will manifest itself back.
It's something you rootless christmongrels won't understand.

Dude, if astrotheology is true that just makes it even more based. Saturn is the giver of trials and hardship, not because it's evil, but because you NEED them to grow. In short, that would mean this is the *shortest* path to spiritual evolution and freedom out of the cycle of reincarnation, by being friends with the thing which keeps the damn cycle going. There is literally nothing wrong with this if we're going for an astrotheology argument. So based, to climb the hill of sisyphus and have been granted such trial that you are able to SMASH the rock and continue the climb all the way to salvation, to achieve one's highest potential. Only someone as foolish as a Gnigger or midwit would not accept this powerful deal. This is a pact with the creator of destiny and the shift of nations, a guide to true spiritual power and realization. Would I pass that up just because "WAAAAH I DON'T LIKE PAIN"? Would you?

if you're real italian. ever read evola? pagan imperialism is good book

Attached: 1280px-Flag_of_Basij.svg.png (1280x933, 79.12K)

What books would you recommend?

none of them are taking a stance though
I don't even dislike paganism, just most pagans for acting like retards. I just can't be a pagan because I think polytheism is unbelivable

unfortunately, you're right
most pagans I meet are atheists (right-wing) or massive globohomo shills who worship from several different pantheons

>Poland is full of jews,
were, ironically stalin exiled them at his deathbed

and yes, you are correct, my ancestors are guilty of extinguishing some of last native pagans, christianization of poland was done out of materialistic ambition to create an empire and it succeded for while, but what kind of nation is not guilty of betraying it's own for past millenias, yours literally collapsed and became a root point, at least in mine most traditions survive under the coat of "christianity" while practically being heretical

(memeticsm is no substitute for scripture)

memeticism frennercial 1:
youtube.com/watch?v=yT13XYKXY-8

memeticism frennercial 2:
youtube.com/watch?v=6DnPIv5NM5w

what is memeticism?
>"Memeticism is the fusion of Soul alchemy and memetics. In essence, it is the “Art of art” as it pertains to identity in the information age. Memeticism can be practiced across all mediums of creative expression, but is most powerful in its digital memetic form. Memeticism can be thought of as the art nd science of “drawing with ideas”, “alchemic cultural collaging” or “memetically mediated identity integration”. Identity is the canvas, culture is the paint, and the world is the easel."

introduction to memeticism:
archive.org/details/introduction-to-memeticism/

>where can i find all your memæsis?
twitter.com/ColorTr33
t.me/memeticism

>what else you got?

christcemic - memetic christianity
archive.org/details/christcemic_7733
>"The Christian meme of Divine Redemption is indisputably the most extraordinary and extravagant meme that has ever graced humanity. The Divine Redemption meme is no ordinary meme, it is a class entirely of its own, a class which explicitly subsumes all other memes and memeplexes. The Divine Redemption meme is a metaphysical ubiquitous alchemic proposition that allows the imperfect to increase Perfection. From a magical-memetic perspective, the internal and external mechanics of the Divine Redemption meme may be understood in a practical and spectacular way.

Honktopia new world order - free 501 card meta balanced playable 2020 user metamemeplex
archive.org/details/honktopia_v1.3.7.0
>"Premier fully functional + meta balanced hyper-compressible meta-memeplex psycho-cultural-alchemic-memetic technology that uses neurolinguistics, hyper-juxtaposition, and other methods to circumvent synthetic epistemics while programming the players into a 4g/5g warfare psycho-spiritual frame."

Attached: meta map of redemption.png (2497x2529, 419.04K)

>nigger lover
>practices a religion where you MUST be European to participate
What level of cope are you on dude?

What's a GOD? For i know you are not a believer but religious indeed.
You have many elohim for god but you believe in none.

>your religion has it's roots in philosophy
And?
Translation: I do not understand theology
If your God isn't omnipotent and benevolent why worship them? What's the point?

Imagine being such a weak fag that you have to justify the veneration of goddesses by pointing out Mary and Saints. Tell us how you embody and live the values of your gods and what kind of divine interventions have they made in your life so it’s actually bearable. You can’t because they have abandoned you just as you have abandoned them for Star Trek tear LARPing instead

God even someone like me who is no fan of Christianity hears that and cringes. Just be a fucking Atheist like Bormann if you idolize the Nazis or something.

Yeah but are they true though
That's the most important part

Christianity has two symbols and all the Pagan symbols were used by the SS so this makes perfect sense nobody is falling for it now please do something with your life rather than pretend to believe in Gods you actually don’t believe in thanks

Nice, thanks for the good red Pills italian user!

youtube.com/watch?v=UHK3NIkaVk8

Attached: C_1_c.png (3125x6944, 2.76M)

Bro are you in the 8th grade or something holy shit lmao
What's your story? Your parents made you go to Sunday school instead of letting you play Minecraft?

Attached: 1650944957011.jpg (1125x1125, 68.23K)

Polytheism makes sense under the monistic platonist framework. Monism isn't monotheism and can preserve the polytheistic nature of ancestral religions.

Attached: 20220708_220825.jpg (996x4096, 1.68M)

I have never met a right wing neopagan who wasn’t a social reject and everybody sees you guys this way this is like the most intense projection I ever seen fucking kek

I found ancient cave where mithraists used to do sacrifices. I feel that place.

>Modern Christians rely completely on Plato
that's protestantism

Attached: cringeshaw uss liberty.jpg (528x382, 40.85K)

Based Meruschizo being kabbased.
Continuing, just for a bit. This also means that with this blood pact, you are granted increased Karma. This means, do evil, get shit on. Do good? Be b l e s s e d. As you know, Karma is the law of cause and effect. What you do inevitably comes back twice over in this life or another. I What Jesus offers you is essentially a karmic do-over. Your soul is on a vast journey to the top, to see "beyond even the beyond". Paul was granted a vision of the third heaven. What Jesus is essentially doing for you in this ordeal is removing all the barriers and making it simple. Do good, get good soul.. His example is literally flawless, he is without boundaries. Every single thing he did was right, and he fulfilled the prophecy as he knew he was destined to. Siddhartha isn't a bad person, but he pales in comparison to a man who not only does things, but takes everyone who agrees with him to heaven. It is to break the chain, to be an agent of the cube in this manner is to embrace karma and use your life to effect evolution to others. To climb the mountain top, and bring others with you to it. I can't see anything wrong with this, unless you're racist.

The exoteric surface offer is good (this is probably the real interpretation anyway)

The astrotheology esoterica variant is good (literally the same outcome, but with more labels)
I just don't see a problem with it.

I know fucking lol

CHOPE YOUR DICK TRANNY

>Aquinas, Scotus and Occam are protestants
Man the christjews aren't sending their best today

Attached: redpill5.png (1222x4777, 2.31M)

yea its annoying, but i dont think ive ever seen this stuff being debated so much here and so much shit thrown against christards so we're doing some progress

>worship your mother is the same as worshipping jewish peoples mother
Wot?

These quotes ring so true today. Being anti-Christian doesn’t mean LARPing as a Pagan.

>being so subverted by jewish religion you laugh at your own blood
Just really sad. I feel bad you have no connection to the gods at all. They made you different from others, with blood that has a history of hundreds of years, and you repay them in such a way.
Disappointing.

He was a jewish rabbi

Attached: 290EB452-50AB-428A-823E-8F01A5829800.jpg (921x394, 121.37K)

As much as I enjoy your memes, it's not really much more than just basic independent baptist-tier Christianity with fancy names on it. There's no meat to the bone. It's not REALLY alchemy in any sense. Also, Springmeier is a store-jumping fag who can't provide sources for 90% of his claims. You should look towards better authors like F.H Burris.

Literal leftist meme vibes

that's a good way to put it.

i like to compare this way:
natural law:
judged by your actions (karma)
supernatural law
judged by your faith in God's perfect faith (Jesus)

there's other ways to look at it too but bottom line is that it's coherent.

Attached: 1624936838590.png (1140x641, 97.23K)

Actually the fastest growing religion in North America is the veneration of Lady Death who is the embodiment of all the powers of the Aztec underworld. Whose veneration is documented already by priests in the 16/1700s. So the spics are actually currently returning to a legitimate and well preserved pagan folk tradition in much greater proportions than Europeans. More Europeans are converting to Islam than to paganism. But clearly you don’t bother yourself with seeking truth, just larping

Almost every pagan I have seen is massive faggot or a twig who is using Thor to cope for being a DYEL 50kg max bench.

Monism/soft polytheism feels like a compromise between an intellectual understanding of a first cause and emotional fondness for images and culture. Do monists even believe the gods exist as actual beings? What differentiates them from The One? Why are they not basically angels?

When it comes to something like that, why wouldn't it basically be like saying that Christians worship The One and Jesus is the demiurge (but not an evil demiurge) and the gods are angels.

Me, I don't like the trinity so I can't believe it. I'm too monotheistic even for Christcuckery.

Do the Christians on this board even conserve anything or practice any form of cultural tradition? Some sort of actual orthodoxy? From what I've gathered, especially when a thread is spammed with "Christ is King" posters, I've only run into libertarian neocons and rural Americana types. You know, pic related. From what I've gathered, it's nothing but a LARP (How Ironic) where they just do it in hopes to meet a girl at a rural town church, or to get connections from the country music fans at a local honkey tonk bar. Do they even conserve anything? Have they planted a single tree in their lives? What have their done for their race or even their towns?

Attached: v882igtwh8471.jpg (2160x2700, 473.26K)

Perfectly coherent. Even if you realize some of the problems of the current interpretation (Trinity, hellfire, but that's a discussion nobody wants to talk about) It's still coherent enough to give you this inner karmic line of salvation.
It's genuinely the end to reincarnation, and people who say this aren't being new-agers. Origen started it.

show me how it's done then fren so i can improve

Attached: file.png (791x985, 816.44K)

>Worships a Palestinian Jew

"PAGANS ARE THE REAL JEWS GOYS!!! JEWSUS WILL SAVE THE WHITE RACE GOY!!!"

Attached: Y0zfra2m.jpg (205x320, 16.02K)

Attached: 1 - Awake.png (5160x4835, 3.73M)

>memeflag
picrel

Attached: be a lot cooler apu 2.png (2363x2670, 2.58M)

Not laughing at my own blood. I’m laughing at you retards thinking you are returning to “muh ancestors” or something when you’re really just making a mockery of the entire tradition. Hitler, a guy LARPagans seem to ignorantly idolize, warned about this. Hitler and Goebbels mocked Himmler’s attempts to “RETVRN to Paganism” because they both knew that was unrealistic. If you hate Christianity so much, that’s completely understandable, I don’t like it either, but it’ll go away on its own. You can reject Christianity while not trying to bring back a faith no ordinary person will ever believe in again. Just be a non-Christian and a new faith will form *organically* and *naturally* on its own. Everybody outside of your guys’s niece circle knows you are basically edgy teenagers or edgy man-childs calling Christianity “weak” while not being the “Aryan supermen” you see yourself as.

So Jewish it's rejected by literally all Jews today lmao
And you lack the spiritual awareness to understand the nature of God. At this point you're at tranny levels of delusion and should prolly wait till you graduate high school before posting here again

> They are also only ones to speak out against the jew
Pole user do you think it’s a coincidence Poland was referred to by jews as their european capital shortly after christianisation?

I'm working on a lot, but I can provide you this as a start.

google.com/books/edition/The_Trinity_With_an_Introduction_by_Prof/mniuoaJDi0sC?hl=en&gbpv=1&dq=F. H. Burris the trinity&printsec=frontcover

^ That should get your noggin going for a while, don't knock it until you've finished the whole thing. There's more in the greek that validates him but I don't have enough time to push it all out. Another thing incase you don't have it

usa1lib.org If you don't have it yet, this will get you all the books IA refuses to let you download.

fourthcentury.com/arius-chart/
Have some ancient letters.

That's all I can hand off on this thread anyway.

Who's the 14 year old that makes these cringy pictures?

Attached: 1646980673586.jpg (897x869, 39.96K)

Reminder that an occult society formed the NSDAP known as the Thule Society

Why do euro hours always have these cringe anti-christian threads posted by memeflags

TIL homer, Hesiod and Plato where christian writings
christian IQ

based
it has meaning to you and more so than any weird desert cult shit that has utterly subverted our entire concept of spirituality
right down to our words
>God
Godin
Odin
Wotan
>the Father
All Father
>the Son
you and i
we are Odins Sons

He was also against Christianity but don't show that or the thule society for that matter. it's mostly just Amerimutts and medshits who praise the almighty Jew god. Of course I'm somehow the Jew for worshiping European deity's. Varg is 100% right.

i was talking about memes there fren.

i'll check out the links thought, thanks

Attached: file.png (642x827, 774.44K)

>smug anime
>india
Nice try, Smith.

Wrong, you're gonna have to study it a bit more. It gets VERY complex, but if I could shorten the journey some for you, it's that Hitler was in on it. This whole thing goes back literally thousands of years. It's big, It's scary, and it's inescapable.

They are aristotelian... maybe with Occam you can stretch it to neo-platonism, but still

>Monism/soft polytheism feels like a compromise between an intellectual understanding of a first cause and emotional fondness for images and culture. Do monists even believe the gods exist as actual beings?
Yes we do
>What differentiates them from The One? Why are they not basically angels?
They are the One
>When it comes to something like that, why wouldn't it basically be like saying that Christians worship The One and Jesus is the demiurge (but not an evil demiurge) and the gods are angels.
They aren't angels or beings who operate under the first principle, they are the supreme principle. Only when they're emanating they become multiple deities.
>Me, I don't like the trinity so I can't believe it. I'm too monotheistic even for Christcuckery.
The trinity is just a cope to deify the jewish carpenter, the Gods were always immortal and uncreated

Attached: 20220512_173732.jpg (1589x2149, 768.15K)

The better memes will come to you as you broaden your shoulders with knowledge like Plato. Good luck man.

This is true and white-pilling
>growing pains

based i like your thinking, but the faith already exists and nazis understood, its in your blood you must tap into it, the symbols rituals all that comes later once the soul remembers

yeah and pope emeritus only has 66 books with a majority of them directly about neo-pythagoreanism and that dehellenization of the catholic church should take place (like what Jacob boehme accomplished solo)
Check out pseudo dionysus and read imitation of christ by Thomas kemphis for some literature on how to properly be a christian

Your Palestinian Jew god is not my god. Kike lover.

i was talking about your memes this entire time

you too.

Attached: this is jesus.png (840x906, 581.4K)

>More Europeans are converting to Islam than to paganism.

LOL ok sandnigger.

Attached: file.png (425x315, 157.55K)

>Yes we do
>They are the One
So how do they exist as individuals if they are the one?

>They aren't angels or beings who operate under the first principle, they are the supreme principle. Only when they're emanating they become multiple deities.
So basically the Trinity?

This is some Trinity-tier stuff which I can't accept.

this meme says otherwise

Attached: do_as_thou_wilt.png (2679x548, 1.38M)

its not about belief in something but transforming yourselves

Would rather worship a native European women goddess than a Palestinian kike (:

> More Europeans are converting to Islam than to paganism
Europeans or nu Europeans?

Sadly I think he might be right. That's the worst part. I know more Muslim converts than I do pagans.

>flag
I know, I know, but if it's like this here (I'm not in London), how many places could this actually be the case? Thankfully, most leave Islam after a few years.

Thank you Italian fren.
0/

Christcucks are literally delusional. "MUH PALESTINIAN JEW WAS BASED DUDE!!!"

Witnessed
Sadly Europeans
Although usually, it's to do with relationships, it isn't always

You will never have a real religion. You have no history, you have no records, you have no followers. You are a paganlarper fooled by youtube videos and discord channels into a crude mockery of a religion.
All the “rituals” you perform are fake and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your ancestors are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “friends” laugh at your dumb rituals behind closed doors.
Theologians are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of Christianity have allowed men to sniff out frauds like you with incredible efficiency. Even pagans who “pass”(shintoism, zoroastrianism etc) look retarded and barbaric to a christian man. Your belief structure is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a single follower to believe you, he’ll turn tail and bolt the second he sees you performing your LARP.
You will never be religious. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the scorn of your christian ancestors creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.
Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They’ll bury you with a CROSS after a church cerimony, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a "christian" is buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, but your soul will eternally be condemned to hell.

Attached: its_fine_when_you_cherrypick_though.jpg (1074x1232, 1.06M)

stop arguing about this or that god, focus on yourselves. What are you?

based Arian! Check out my link to Burris's book, you could find it helpful.

Those works lived on because of the work of medieval scribes. Plato especially is connected deeply with Christianity. He influenced their early philosophy, and people like Augustine and Thomas Aquinas were instrumental in his writings lasting centuries when so many others were lost to time.

Well said, and that is my thinking mostly as well. I honor nature, my blood, and sweat for the gods when I can.

Varg Vikernes. He's also done a lot more for the white race than you have considering he has 8 children all of whom have blonde hair and blue eyes and are 100% European.

Imagine being this out of touch with reality

>So how do they exist as individuals if they are the one?
Read the text in the pic, they are self-contained, every God as the One is identifiable as each other
>So basically the Trinity?
>This is some Trinity-tier stuff which I can't accept.
I already explained why it's not the trinity

that's a shit meme

Attached: Thelemites.jpg (447x484, 51.09K)

>once the soul remembers
that’s the problem with larping neo pagans, their soul will never remember anything as they don’t understand spiritual technologies of merging with the gods and instead are just feeding wandering spirits, usually restless dead and imposters, upon an unconsecrated altar

You will never be a real jew even if you cut your foreskin

Attached: O5nv7N7_d.png (640x746, 971.68K)

>destroys 99% of your history
>misses 1%
>look we preserved your history!
why are christards like this?
And yes christians took a bunch of ideas and concepts from Europeans

Kys occultist nigger, your retarded magic stunts will never be part of the ancient traditions

> t golem

Why is an abbo in a thread about european religions?

I'm not an Arian (Aryan yes). Arianism has Jesus as divine. I don't believe in Jesus being divine, even "adopted". Best I can see him is human.

>Read the text in the pic, they are self-contained, every God as the One is identifiable as each other
I don't see how these follow though, user. It just says they are, but how? It doesn't say anything.

>I already explained why it's not the trinity
Honestly, I don't think so. It's just a case of A is not B or C, B or not AC, and C is not A or B, but all are X. Trinity-tier seems to be an accurate way to describe it. You called the Trinity cope to deify, which I do agree with to some extent, but they also believe Jesus was eternal and uncreated, just that he incarnated. This sounds like a pre-incarnation tier trinity.

What history? Shit eating barbarians living in mud huts? This is coming from the Roman records of Germanics btw

your rituals are as powerful as you are, the fact you're even pagans means OUR rituals worked 20 years ago while you were sucking tit zoomie

Attached: k.png (145x426, 44.8K)

If you don’t consider wiccan-style witches and heathen occultists as pagan, which op doesn’t, it is most certainly true. Tell me what is the current population of neo-pagans in Europe? It’s actually hilarious because op is pretending paganism is a monolith of his choosing which is exactly what it’s not, it was extremely idiosyncratic and the whole point of having many gods is to reflect many different types of lifestyles and value systems
And fuck pisslam you retard memeflag

Attached: photo_2022-05-02_17-56-05.jpg (750x446, 48.49K)

Church of Asatru is currently a white only religion and has their own church. You can find whole festivals of them in Europe where they burn the Sun Cross

>But guys there were a couple of guys practicing paganism this means paganism is hecking cute and valid.

I’m not talking about invaders i’m talking about indigenous Europeans converting. Like britbong said often times it’s because of race mixing. Obviously it’s not a thing here in Croatia but in Western Europe it is very much a thing.

Ouch. but, I've seen enough socinianism to not bother with this one. You uhh... do you...

What part of self-contained you don't understand? They're a manifold unity, meaning they all share the same center but retain their whole identities because the One isn't bound by the qualities of diffentiation.

pagans are based, wish there was more of them

That's christisnity for you, the religion of heavenly trannies

Attached: 1638015331738.jpg (677x791, 272.6K)

>speculative volkish neopagan revivalism is real original paganism
lmfaooooooooooo

i just do not understand the point. you can access all the spiritual mechanics while believing in Jesus. it just seems like salty people who intentionally want to suppress a portion of the conscience so they reincarnate here more they can be degenerate longer.

the 3 magi who visited baby Yeshua? they recognized the Son of the Most High

Attached: catch.png (2140x1894, 1.86M)

Thanks

I understand it, but it's literally not really different from the Trinity to me. That's the point I'm making.

Your religion is based on the foundational works of oracles and soothsayers i.e. occultists. No matter how much you cry that will always be the case, or are you actually telling me your ancestors just pulled their cults out of their own asses like they were writing a comic book?

He’s too dumb to realize this, just as he cannot prove he’s ever invoked an actual god instead of a lowly astral parasite

Everything I have on ethnic religions

MEGA Library Link:
mega.nz/folder/XyQSSQgC#9cH7q8X0qOwfTD8Ww_PcYw

Why reject the abrahamic poison and return to your ancestral roots: imgur.com/a/IMh7ABd

What are the Gods? Answers from the ancients: imgur.com/a/J5T5y1o

Our religions are not dead: imgur.com/a/lsnf7Km

IE ethnic religions virtues: imgur.com/a/6gJWYzp

Guide to household rituals:
imgur.com/a/WtZHuAY
Guide to animal sacrifice rituals:
imgur.com/a/8yDbg5M
Platonic Cosmology:
imgur.com/a/Xbg4uIp

Suggested reads for beginners:
Sallust - On The Gods and The World en.wikisource.org/wiki/Sallust_On_the_Gods_and_the_World
Collin Cleary - Summoning The Gods it.eu1lib.vip/book/2765523/b27f34
Hellenismos it.eu1lib.vip/book/5947858/ba9266

Misc:
The Christians as the Romans saw them:
it.eu1lib.vip/book/2782716/e79b1d
A companion to Greek Religion: it.eu1lib.vip/book/735139/c2a194

THE GODS CAN AND WILL LISTEN TO YOUR PRAYERS, THEY ARE NOT ARCHETYPICAL CONSTRUCTS:
sg.news.yahoo.com/no-punishment-rgs-girls-prayed-athena-statue-school-144946649.html?guccounter=1 Girls who prayed to Athena are saved by the Goddess
thetimes.co.uk/article/suppressed-by-missionaries-and-then-the-ussr-the-rituals-songs-and-symbols-of-paganism-are-making-a-comeback-deep-in-the-baltic-states-skdrbt5lf Romuva is making steady progress in Lithuania and arousing the anger of catholics
splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/group/asatru-folk-assembly AFA, the largest Norse polytheism organization in the US bought a fourth church and converted it to a temple to the Gods
wildhunt.org/2017/04/greek-paganism-legally-recognized-as-known-religion-in-greece.html Hellenism is recognized by the Greek government

Youtube channels:
Fortress of Lugh
youtu.be/n7MTkHQt9Lg
Survive The Jive
youtu.be/IQFhSP60gWw
The Histocrat
youtu.be/hi4VFbf8LI0

Attached: collincleary.jpg (1024x684, 122.28K)

Ironic when both Odin and Zeus were portrayed as trannies by their own theologians

It’s obv people that want to follow a religion native to their ancestors and not one native to jewish peoples ancestors

Based user. Keep up the good work.

Attached: 1657026721307.jpg (1024x879, 252.08K)

Underrated.

Anyone who uses 'Christcuck' unironically outs themselves as a golem

Zeus was not portrayed as a tranny, jesus on the other hand lay and cuddled with adult jewish men
> Now there was leaning on Jesus' bosom one of his disciples, whom Jesus loved
> He then lying on Jesus' breast saith unto him, Lord, who is it?

>you generally cant, hence "larpagan"
>generally
>try to make absolutist statement
>fuck, what if someone proves it wrong
>make it any way while covering your ass
pussy

I just looked up their twitter account and found dozens of photos of fatties

Attached: FXRapkuUIAEqV9X.jpg (1536x2048, 560.77K)

>Don't you know the word "pagan" is literally an insult Christians gave non believers?
we know what "goyim" means, moishe

/amalekitegang/ is tired of your shit

Attached: ADeclarationOfWar.jpg (800x951, 332.55K)

this

Attached: polem.jpg (906x1280, 140.08K)

actually, pagan was essentially equivalent to calling someone a hick, since Christianity, like all forms of filth, took root in the cities primarily
really makes one think

Attached: file.png (565x821, 489.84K)

golem refers to christcucks

That's moreso an American thing, besides at least they have kids and are reproducing.